Sixteen

My Prince♡♥♡

Kyungsoo shake off both boys's arms and entered into the shop.

" hyung I'm back " but he saw only minseok who was cooking in the kitchen.

" oh hey Kyungsoo " Minseok put spatula in the basin and wiped his hand on the apron.

" Where's Suho hyung ?"  

" Youe brother is a little sick today.He said he's dizzy .So I told him to rest for today ." 

" So only hyung and I have to serve .?" Minseok thought for a second .His eyes landed on two boys who were sitting across from each other and glaring at each other .

" what about those two ? We can use them as waiters " Kyungsoo looked at the boys and bit his lips with nervous .

" I don' t want to ask their help " Minseok smirked and patted Kyungsoo head .

" well you don't have to " then he walked towards the boy .

" Byun shi I think you should go home .I think your parents will very angry if they knew --" Baekhyun slammed his hands on the table.

" Shut up dark kid !! I don't care what my parents will think or say and that's non of your business . You are the one who should head back home .I'm sure your mommy is waiting with a bottle of milk for you " at that they both stood up and grabbed each other's collar.

" Boys don't fight in this shop " they both stopped when they heard Minseok voice .

" Our shop will open soon.So you both need to head back home. Kyungsoo , Come and wipe the tables " Kyungsoo rush towards Minseok and tried to grabbed the cloth but -- 

" I 'll do it " Baekhyun grabbed the cloth and started wiping the table in front of him. 

" Ok then Kyungsoo !! you have to take water botttles from upstair " When Kyungsoo head back to go upstair --

" hyung I'll carry for you .Tell me the place "  

" upstair --on the table at the corner " Jongin rush towards upstair -- like  wind . Kyungsoo blinked his eyes and looked at Minseok who chuckled and wink at him .

 

 

There's a black car in front of their shop and there's a man in black suit was taking pictures of Baekhyun who was wiping tables 

                              %%%%%%%%%%

Sorry I was busy yesterday ( busy watching moorin school )