Thirty

My Prince♡♥♡

Baekhyun entered into his father office .His father looked up .When his father knew the one who just entered was his son, he close the laptop and gestured Baekhyun to sit onto the chair in front of him. Baekhyun sat down and he look his father with questioning look.

" I can't understand eye language Baekhyun " 

" You know what you did dad .Don't act like an innocent ."  

" Well I gave you an order and you refused to obey .So I didn't have choice but to force you " .

" Did you think I'll follow your decision if you make Kyungsoo's life miserable ? " His father lip curled upward just a little .

" Yes. I know what I'm doing . " 

" Ok then I'll no longer your son . I'll stay with Kyungsoo from now on !! " Baekhyun than stand up and prepared to leave . His father stood up and hold his wrist .

" You can't stay as a commoner ! We raised you like a prince !!" Baekhyun shake off his father hands .

" Like you said I'm a prince so I need to protect my princess . Excuse me " Baekhyun closed the door harshly .He still could hear his father yelling voice from inside .

" I'll make you regret Baekhyun !!! "  

 

 

Baekhyun went to his home after that .He put his school uniform and some of his clothes into his luggage . He took the luggage and his backpack with his school book . Since his mother went out , he didn't need to quarrel with his mom . He left his things at Kyungsoo's shop and went to hospital .

" Minseok hyung " Baekhyun called out Minseok who was at the entrance of hospital . Minseok waved at him .

" Hyung .I need your help " .

 

 

 

 

" Doctor lee when will the result come out ?" Kyungsoo asked the doctor . .Minseok , Chanyeol , Jongin , Jongdae and himself already did test as donor .

" The day after tomorrow . I'll call you "  

" Thank you doctor .Thank you . " Kyungsoo left doctor office .He saw others were waiting at the outside including Baekhyun .

" Hyung !! " Baekhyun gave a chase kiss on his cheek to make him human tomato .Kyungsoo whined and hit Baekhyun chest softly .

" lets go home Soo . I mean lets go to Minseok hyung home . He said he already move your brother and your things to his house . " Kyungsoo nodded and look at Minseok who was talking with Jongdae . Chanyeol and Jongin walked towards Kyungsoo . Jongin embraced Kyungsoo into his arms .

" Everything gonna be alright hyung .You aren't alone hyung . We are all here for you . " Chanyeol faked a sob and he hugged two boys in his arms .

" I love my babies " Baekhyun rolled his eyes but said nothing . Minseok and Jongdae were just smiling .

 

 

 

 

 

" Welcome to my home sweet home " Minseok opened the gate and welcomed the boys .His house was two stories flat with a small yard .

" Your house is so beautiful hyung " Kyungsoo said and Minseok smiled .

" Your room is upstair Soo. Like I said there's someone who'll stay with us .He 'll be your roommate .I'll be downstair if you need anything ok " Kyungsoo nodded . Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo hand and dragged him towards upstair . 

 They entered into Kyungsoo room and saw two queen size bag not far from each other . Baekhyun run and throw himself onto one of the beds .Kyungsoo gasped and tries to push away Baekhyun but the later pull Kyungsoo towards him and hugged him tight . 

" hyung !! What are you doing !? " I think we are lying on my roommate bed ! ?" Baekhyun chuckled and kissed Kyungsoo on his cheek .

" Nice to meet you my little rooommate ! " 

 

 

                             =^^=^^=^^=^^=

Thank u so much .