Thirty-Eight

My Prince♡♥♡

" I'll be fine hyung .Don't worry . " Kyungsoo who was currently lying on the trolley which will soon carry him into operation room had to say soothing words to his boyfriend . Baekhyun just sniffed and nodded . He knew doctors here were the best but in his eye his little boyfriend look so tiny and fragile on a big trolley .He's afraid Kyungsoo might scare in the operation room . 

" Stay strong Soo . Oh god I wish I could enter into that room together with you so that I can hold your hand all the time " Kyungsoo internally swoon at his boyfriend caring side .His prince was just perfect .

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun ignored the nurse who was saying to let go Kyungsoo .Baekhyun kept holding Kyungsoo's hand until they reached infront of operation room .Kyungsoo who was acting like a tough guy earlier started to tremble a bit , his hands were cold and sweaty .He too didn't want to let go of Baekhyun's hand .

" No you can't enter into this room Mr. Byun .Please wait outside " Baekhyun opened his mouth to retort but he got more big problem to solve .

" Soo please don't cry .You'll be alright .Doctors here are the best " Kyungsoo nodded while sniffing .Baekhyun wiped tears on Kyungsoo cheek . He gave a kiss on Kyungsoo forehead .

" I'll be here when you come back ok . I love you Soo ." Kyungsoo nodded and reply ' I love you too hyung ' . 

 

 

 

 

 

It took five long hours to do surgery and when Kyungsoo came back , he's still unconscious . Baekhyun sat beside Kyungsoo's bed and hold his hand in his . Baekhyun had to change aseptic clothes since Kyungsoo was placed in a aseptic room . Baekhyun touch Kyungsoo cheek , it felt so soft but cold at the same time under his palm .

" Soo -- Wake up Soo .Don't make me wake for too long baby " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun didn't leave from Kyungsoo's side except lunch time and when he wanted to go bathroom .He cleaned Kyungsoo hands and feet with wet cloth . He took care Kyungsoo like a baby .While Junmyeon was being taken care by an intern doctor who self-claimed to be Junmyeon's long lost bestfriend , named Zang Yixing .

 

" Today Chanyeol and Jongin will come to you Soo .Don't you want to say ' Hi ' to them " Baekhyun kissed Kyungsoo's palm with full of adoration . Kyungsoo was still unconscious .It had been five days and Baekhyun was worried sick .Even thought doctors said it was normal for being unconscious mainly after a big surgery , still Baekhyun couldn't put his mind in ease since even Junmyeon regain conscious one day after surgery . A ton of worry pass over him as minute passed by .

" S-Soo please wake up .Don't make me waite for too long .P-Please " Baekhyun buried his face in his palm and cried .He's so afraid .There might be incident and Kyungsoo might be left him alone .

" P-Please wake up Soo "  

 

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~