Fourty - Five

My Prince♡♥♡

Baekhyun's POV 

 

 As soon as my last class was over , I went back to my apartment . My steps were light and quick ( my apartment is close from school) . I took a nice warm bath and changed into comfortable clothes. I laid down on my bed and took the photo stand from night-stand. There's a very cute boy is smiling brightly.

" hello Soo how are you today .Me ? Same old Same old .I miss you Soo . ".

 

 Its been five months that I left Korea . I miss my Soo very much but I didn't write to him or made a call because if I did that , I was afraid that I might want to fly back to Korea right away .But tomorrow I'll go back to Korea for a while ( two or three days ) just to visit Soo and I can't wait !. I really really miss my squishy boyfriend. I kissed the photo and put it on night stand . 

" Good Night Soo " . 

 

Kyungsoo who is my boyfriend .He's cute , pretty , handsome , kind hearted .When he smiles , his lips formed pretty heart-shaped smile and his eyes crinkle into beautiful crescent .His skin is as white as snow and his lips are as red as red rose .He got the most beautiful eyes and he just perfect and I love him with all of my heart . And I'm so lucky to be his boyfriend . I don't trust that Jongin guy that much. I can't wait to meet you Soo. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Time - Skipped

 

At airport ,

There's a boy with a small back-pack who was smiling from ear to ear and his eyes were sparkling with hope .

" I'm here Soo " . Baekhyun bounced on his steps .He took a taxi and went directly to Minseok's house.

 

" Please hurry . !! " He didn't tell Kyungsoo and his friends that he will arrived today just to surprise them . 

 

 

 

 

 ** Oh Minseok hyung opened a bakery . Nice !!! * . The bakery was cozy and cute .He could smell the freshly baked cakes and cookies even from outside . His eyes were finding his little boyfriend .There he is !! .Kyungsoo was wearing a cute pororo shirt . 

 

" Still as cute as ever huh ! " . He grabbed the door's handle to open but he stopped when he noticed something .  

" W-what !? " A bump !! Definitely !! Kyungsoo has a bump on his abdomen . 

" S-oo is pregnant " He let go off the handle and stepped back-ward. Suddenly Kyungsoo turned around and met his eyes . He sure saw Kyungsoo mouthed his name .Kyungsoo was smiling and he's coming toward him. No .No ..He's not ready .He's mot ready to became a father .He love Kyungsoo very much b-but he's still too young to became a father .So he did the most stupid thing .He turned around and run away .

 

 

 

 

 

 

" H-hyung " Kyungsoo couldn't believe . He's sure he saw Baekhyun . He dropped the cake that he baked for customer and run after Baekhyun .

" Hyung !! " . Baekhyun stopped in his truck and glanced back at him . Kyungsoo smiled at him but Baekhyun looked shock .

" Baek hyung " Kyungsoo whispered Baekhyun name softly , longingly .His eyes become moist with happy tears.

" hyung you came back "     

 

 

Baekhyun couldn't believe himself .What's he doing !? .Here his love was waiting and he was trying to run away ; away from hiss Kyungsoo and his --- baby . 

** Oh my god .What am I doing !? * . 

Regret filled his mind . He felt like crying . He turned and walked slowly toward Kyungsoo . 

" Soo " Kyungsoo smile widen and he's so happy because his love was smiling because of him . Suddenly Kyungsoo smiled dropped . Kyungsoo was shouting . 

" Hyung Watch out !! " 

 

* BAMM * 

 

The last thing Baekhyun saw was his boyfriend's tearful eyes. 

* I'm sorry Soo * 

 

                         ***************************

Long time no See . I want to apologize for my very very late update .

This chap is dedicated to Memexo . 

Thank u and lve u all .