Thirty-Seven

My Prince♡♥♡

May be it was because of music that was blasted throught out the whole club or may be because of too much customers who he had to serve , Baekhyun felt dizzy and his stomach queasy and funny .He forced a small smile and handed a girl glass of cocktail . Baekhyun thought Kris might in a good mood so that he was allowed to work as a bartender instead of waiter . His body was doing auto while his mind was at Kyungsoo .He wondered what was Kyungsoo doing in that aseptic room .He 's afraid Kyungsoo might be crying because he got lonely and scare all of a sudden .If he could , he want to stay together with his boufriend all the time .

" Aish" Baekhyun felt like throwing up .All this alcohol and strong perfume made him want to vomit .So …… he did . 

He throw up all over the counter and on the couple . He heard there's someone who was cursing and someone was grabbing his collar but his vision was blurred and his head was aching . 

" Let go off my friend " Baekhyun felt someone was carrying him .All he knew was that person was thin and tall .May be it was Chanyeol he noted .

" Thank you Yeol " then he pass out .

 

 

When Baekhyun opened his eyes , he saw a pair of deep brown eyes looking at him . Baekhyun closed his eyes for a second and reopened .He blinked and look at the person infront of him .

" Kris ? " Kris just rolled his eyes and he stretch out his hand towards Baekhyun .The latter back away alittle but Kris took something soft from his forehead . A towel . Kris put the towel on the nightstand and took a pill and a glass of water on it and gave them to Baekhyun .

" Take these " Baekhyun looked at med as if they were poisonous . Kris chuckled …… he ing chuckled .It was like what …… a decade that Baekhyun heard Kris's chuckle .

" This is just antipyretic Baek .It won't kill you " Baek ? Did Kris just call him Baek ? Baekhyun reluctantly took medicine . Baekhyun cringed at the bitterness .He kind of hate medicine .

" You still hate medicine , don't you ? "  

" ok stop this .What 's your real intention ! " Kris sighed .

" I heard from Chanyeol " 

" About what ? That I hate you ? "

" You don't need to pretend anymore Baek .I already know the truth .You want to help me but its just your choice was stupid " 

" its not …… atleast I didn't hurt your pride " Baekhyun huffed and crossed his arms over his chest .

" yeah thank you for that . Lets be friend again " Kris outstretch his hand and Baekhyun willingly returned the favour with a satisfied smile and ended with a brotherly hug .

" you are crushing me you idiot !!!! " 

                                  ***********

 

 

Sry  I took days to update but it was really short .I'm kind of busy .I'm an intern and you know intern --- I mean internship was . But I will finish this one soon . Thank you .See ya next time .