Fourty

My Prince♡♥♡

Baekhyun joined Kyungsoo on his bed .He lied down beside his soo and gazed Kyungsoo face .Kyungsoo was sleeping like a baby and cute snore could be heard .Baekhyun pinched Kyungsoo nose and the latter scrunch his face cutely . Baekhyun cooed and hug Kyungsoo waist , the latter snuggled into warm embrace . 

" You are so cute Soo. My love for you is too deep to back out . I can't even believe the fact that I fall in love with you in a short time . "

" But-- my mom is right Soo . Just love was not enough to build happy family Soo .Money and love control our lives . --- " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Flashback 

 

" Mom ? "  

" lets have a talk Baek "     

 

 

Baekhyun told his mother to wait at near by cafe .He waited until Jongin and others came and he told Kyungsoo that he was going to meet his mom . Kyungsoo encouraged Baekhyun to make up with his mother and be a good boy .Baekhyun chuckled and gave kiss to his boyfriend soft cheeks and left the hospital ( he ignored his friends gag , cat called and wolf whistle ).

 

 

He found his mother who was sitting at a table near by window while sipping her coffee .Baekhyun took a seat infront of his mother .

" Long time no see son .How are you and your boyfriend ? " Baekhyun couldn't believe his ear .His mother said ' his boyfriend ' .So his parents accepted Kyungsoo as his boyfriend ? . He controlled his jumping mind .

" yeah we are fine . Kyungsoo is recovering and yeah fine "  

" Are you going to marry that kid ? " Baekhyun bit down his lips .Marry ? .

" You are not sure .I see . Baekhyun , you can't build a family with just love .You also need money .You can't get money if you don't have proper education son .I mean that deokbokki kid -- " 

" Kyungsoo " 

" what ? " 

" his has name you know .Don't call him deokbokki kid ! " His mom rolled her eyes .

" what ever you want Baek . As I'm saying , deok-- Kyungsoo and you are still student . Do you think you can go to good university if you don't have our support Baek . I know Kyungsoo didn't have money while you -- you can't support him .Because -- you still are nothing --just a spoiled kid " Baekhyun gritted his teeth . He can't even retort because his mother was right .He couldn't give Kyungsoo a happy life , happy family in this state .

" What are you trying to say mom !? Just tell me what you want me to do -- except one thing -- I won't break up with Kyungsoo no matter what you say ." His mother sighed .

" I came here to make a deal with you . " Baekhyun tilted his head and his eyebrows furrowed .

" You knew you are the only heir in our family .Your father has been sick for days Baek .I have to handle all the work by myself . I no we want you to go abroad and you can continue your study over there . Then you have to accept your place as heir to our Byun corporation Baek . And you have to maintain our company . ---- As reward your father and I already talked about this .We will accept Kyungsoo as our son-in-law and let you marry him " 

----

 

 

" If I accepted their offer , I would have to stay away from you Soo .I wouldn't be able to contact you for years Soo since I will busy all the time .Will I be able to do that ? " Baekhyun buried his face in Kyungsoo soft hair .

" What should I do ? "

 

 

" You should accept hyung . This is the best for you ." 

 

                                 *&*&*&*&*&*