Nineteen

My Prince♡♥♡

Kyungsoo was waiting for Baekhyun with a medium blue colour lunch box in his hand .He softy sighed and close his eyes for a moment .His determination become clearer and clearer as times gone by .Baekhyun said they are friend but he didn't want Baekhyun like that he wants more than that. He may be a stutter mess and a shy boy but he know what he wants and what he doesn't .

.To solve all his problems , there's only one way.

Confession 

" I'm here ~~ " Kyungsoo opened his eyes and gave a small smile to Baekhyun who was smiling brightly in front of him .Some of his purple hair were standing at some weird direction but for Kyungsoo , he's still perfect .

My prince he called internally ; longingly.

" Is that for me ?" Baekhyun asked while pointing to a blue box .Kyungsoo nodded and Baekhyun took the lunch box and opened the lid.

" Kimbap and egg roll .Did you make these " 

" No .Hyung did .His cooking is better than mine " Baekhyun took a piece of kimbap and chewed .

" wow indeed your brother is a good cook Soo.You should learn from him " Kyungsoo smiled and nodded . Baekhyun pick up one egg roll and feed Kyungsoo who gladly ate it . 

" ah my stomach is so full . It would be the best , if I had some sweet . Kyungsoo hesitantly opened his bag and pull out one lollipop and handed it to Baekhyun.

" How did you know I like this lollipop ? .And now I noticed where that dark kid " Kyungsoo huffed and gave Baekhyun a look .

" I ask him not to come here today " Kyungsoo actually asked Jongin not to join them just for today .He's felt bad when he saw younger's downcast eyes and pouty lips .Jongin agreed with Kyungsoo's promise of an ice-cream date some day .

" ohhhh Soo baby want to be alone with me . You litt--" 

" I have to confess some thing Baek hyung " Baekhyun stopped his playful manner when he saw Kyungsoo serious face.

" w-what ? " Kyungsoo felt his throat dry and didn't know where to start .So he stated bluntly .

" I like you hyung " Baekhyun chuckled and it was so fake in Kyungsoo ears.

" I like you too Soo .That's why we became frien--" Kyungsoo put his fore finger on Baekhyun lips and made him stopped talking .

" let me talk first ok ?" when Baekhyun hesitantly nodded Kyungsoo removed his finger and Baekhyun missed the warmth on his lips.

" I like you more than friend hyung . I like you as long as I remembered hyung , I love you hyung .I don't want to be your friend hyung .I want to be your boyfriend. At first I told myself to act like friend but I 'm afraid I couldn't handle my act forever .So I- decided to confess. I love you .I love you Byun Baekhyun .I love you my prince Byun " Kyungsoo talked softly but clearly and he waited for Baekhyun reply .He saw Baekhyun opened his mouth made his heart beats increase but no words came out from his prince small pink lips. Kyungsoo scooped a little closer towards Baekhyun and that time Baekhyun stood up .Baekhyun dropped the lollipop on the ground and he turn his body towards school .When he took a step , he stepped onto fallen lollipop and Kyungsoo felt like his heart was stepped and crushed into pieces.Tears were rolling down onto his cheek and made his vision blur .All he saw was the blur image of Baekhyun who was working away -- away from him. 

                               @@@@@@@@

Did Baekhyun reject Soo ? Where is Jongin when we need

I want say thank you and sorry to who are waiting formy update everyday. ( and I 'll try to update another update today )

I 've been a little lost in inspiration but I saw Baeksoo interaction on IG and data I wrote new chap. ( Did you know that post where Baekhyun was removing sth from Kyungie face and Jongin was frowning ? or glaring ? behind them . That feed my inspiration.