Twenty-Two

My Prince♡♥♡

Baekhyun helped to pull up Kyungsoo's zipper and he took off his school blazer and wrapped it around Kyungsoo's small body . Kyungsoo was still sniffing and his eyes were puffy and red . Baekhyun pick up him bridal style and carried to the school clinic . 

Kyungsoo hug Baekhyun neck and hide his face in pale neck .He didn't know why Baekhyun's back but he's grateful for that . 

Baekhyun placed Kyungsoo on the bed , he kept silent and searched first-aid box. The school nurse might be gone somewhere and Kyungsoo need someone to nurse him .

" this may be a little sting . " Baekhyun rub Kyungsoo's bursted lips and cheeks with an antiseptic and put on soft yellow colour bandaid on the bridge of button like nose. 

" sorry there's only one left " .

" Thank you hyung " Kyungsoo said softly and gave a small smile . " you can go back now hyung .I 'll be fine by myself " . Baekhyun saw how Kyungsoo was still trembling and he knew Kyungsoo couldn't see a without his glasses on. Baekhyun hold Kyungsoo's small pale hands between his and squeeze alittle .

" I will stay by your side . Please let --" Kyungsoo pull away his hands and look up Baekhyun ( even thought he couldn't see clearly .)

" s-stop giving me hope .please let me stay alone " fresh tears escaped from his eyes and rolled onto his cheeks . Kyungsoo stood up and prepared to leave but Baekhyun won't allow .Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and pull him into his chest . 

" I'm sorry Soo . I 'm kind of freak out earlier .I'm calm enough to say these words " Baekhyun releases his hold on Kyungsoo and hold his face instead .

" Soo look at me please " Kyungsoo look up hesitantly .

" I like you .I want you to be my boyfriend "

"b-boyfriend " Baekhyun nodded , he wiped tears on Kyungsoo's face.

" r-really hyung .you like me? me ? D-Don't say a lie hyung .It'll hurt more . I --" Kyungsoo stopped his blubbering when he felt a pair of soft lips against his own plushy one . Baekhyun pull away with a mischievous smile .Kyungsoo felt a little dizziness and saw imaginary rainbows .

" Do you believe me now ?" Kyungsoo bit his upper lip and nodded shyly . Baekhyun chuckled at the cute sight and pinch Kyungsoo's blushing cheeks .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin left principle office .His head hanging low and his shoulders slumped .He sighed and dragged his feet towards school entrance slowly . 

He kicked a pebble on his way ---- and it kind of flew up and hit someone's forehead .

" Ough !! what the hell !?" Jongin walked quickly towards the boy he hit with a pebble accidently .

" A-Are you ok ? " that boy rub his now red forehead and pouted . That boy was tall , taller than Jongin so he had to look up . The tall boy stopped rubbing his abused forehead and stared at Jongin . 

" I'm fine . What's your name cutie ?" Jongin gave a suspicious look at the strange handsome boy with a creepy grin .Ok he admitted that boy was kind of -- sorta --yeah --handsome .

" I'm new student. My name is --"