Twenty

My Prince♡♥♡

Kyungsoo was silently sobbing on the bench .His hand was holding the dusty lollipop . He didn't notice couple of footsteps approaching .

" well well well What do we have here ?" 

" a tiny little " Kyungsoo wiped his over flowering tears and look up who they were ? Three girls and two boys from his class . 

" w-what do you want ?" he asked softy and his voice was a little horse from crying too much. 

" How dare you said your pathetic confession to Baekhyun oppa " Kyungsoo eyes were widen with shock.The first thing came into his mind was he's in a deep .  

" w-who are you "  

" oh my lili this tiny didn't know you " the girl beside pony-hair girl mocked his friend and the said lili girl glared at her friend .

" I'm lili . My uncle is principle of this school and you know what -- you need to be punished for two reasons " Lili signaled two boys and the boys come near Kyungsoo and dragged him down onto the ground . Kyungsoo panick and straggled to free himself from two boys' grip they were too strong and Kyungsoo was like a doll in their hand .

" One - because you confessed to my oppa . Two - - for being a pathetic . Boys this want something dirty and gave him what he wants " then the three girls left the scene while laughing and giggling . The two boy smirk at Kyungsoo and one of the boy sat down on Kyungsoo's stomach and starting ed Kyungsoo's shirt forcefully . Kyungsoo struggled but his hands were hold down by other boy . He yelled but there's nobody in his surrounding since lunch was over and most of the students were already in their respective classes.

" p-please s-stop " he cried and begged but they didn't stop. They run their hand on his milky stomach and pink s . He bit down his lips harshly when he felt his zipper was being removed . 

" Pleas kill me instead !!!! Bastards !!" the boy on his stomach punch his face so hard , his glasses was flew away and he felt warm liquid dripped from his mouth. 

" shut up !! we are giving you pleasure that you desire so much so be a good that you are " when that boy raised his fist to blow another punch , Kyungsoo closed his eyes and waited for the impact .

That was never came …

The weight on his stomach disappeared and there' s nobody tie down his hands anymore. 

When he opened his eyes , he saw a pair of worry filled eyes .

He cried out and hug the boy infront of him desperately .

                            

                                ???????????????

So who's that boy ?

Did this chap satisfy you ? 

Tell me what do you want to read my friend memexo