Twenty-Three

My Prince♡♥♡

Jongin snorted .What an idiot ?Hitting on random people .He gave a glare and tried to walk away. Keyword " tried " . That idiot dare to hold his hand and prevented him from walk away . 

" What !" Jongin hissed and that tall boy smiled back .

" Can u me to principle office !?" That tall boy made puppy face and Jongin unfortunately love puppies. Jongin reluctantly pull away his hand.

" ok ok please stop doing that disgusting face . Follow me " Jongin turned his heel back to school and the tall boy caught his steps easily .Bless his long legs .

" I'm Chanyeol .Park Chanyeol .What's yours cutie !?" Jongin stopped in his truck and glared at Chanyeol. 

" If you don't stop calling me that stupid name , I will not show you the principle office " Chanyeol didn't seem to be scared by Jongin little glare , he smile back and show ok sign and ---- wink . They glared ( Jongin ) and smiled ( chanyeol ) along the way to principle office . 

Jongin stopped when he saw lovey dovey couple came out off school's clinic .He forgot he had to pass through school's clinic if he wanted to go principle office . When Kyungsoo saw Jongin , he smiled brightly and run towards him ( much to Baekhyun annoyance ).

" Jonginnie Thank u for earlier .What do you want to eat !? My treat " Jongin heart ache since he knew he wouldn't be the owner of that beautiful smile. Non-the-less he smile back -- .

" yeah I want ice-cream .A LOT hyung " 

 

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

Kyungsoo ! I knew he was still attending here .My squishy friend .

That owl didn't remember me .Well when I left to China , I still same height as him .And now I became giant and he's still squishy as ever . He smiled at the cutie and he called him " Jonginnie ". wow His name was cute too . Then I noticed eye-liner and purple head boy who was glaring at my cutie .ok not mine --- yet . And then that purple head eyed at me .Is he checking me out ? I mouth ' what ' and he -- rolled his eyes .WTF .Well lets say hello to my childhood friend.

" hey squishy penguin !!"  

 

Kyungsoo P.O.V

" hey squishy penguin " that name --- there was only one who called me that nick name .Now I just noticed tall boy with creepy smile who was standing beside Jongin. Wait a minute !! I knew that stupid . I growled and lunged towards him .He caught me and we both fall onto the floor .I sat on his stomach and tickled his side .

" hahahhaha st- hah Kyung--- haha " he hugged me in his chest tightly and I hugged him back.

" idiot !!! stupid !! where did you go!? I'm so worry ! You didn'teven left a letter you stupid giant .I --I miss you " 

" I miss you too Soo "  

 

 

Both Baekhyun and Jongin didn't know what's happening .All they saw was their Soo was hugging the giant on the floor !!! 

Baekhyun pull Kyungsoo away from Chanyeol and signaled Jongin to protect him who immediately put Kyungsoo behind him. 

Baekhyun glared down at Chanyeol who was still on the floor . 

" who are you !? " 

Kyungsoo's head pop out above Jongin's left shoulder .He blinked his big doe eyes thrice.

" He's my idiot bestfriend "  

                                     £££££££££

Hello sry .I didn't update new chap yesterday .

One of my reader said she can be a beta for this fic but I rejected her kind favour because 

1) time different

2) my impatient habit 

3) I post as soon as I finished writing new chap

So I'll continue ( with wrong spelling and miss grammar and unsuitable words * sry * ). 

 

Thank u

Special thanks to thecrud -- lil sis who said she can be my beta .I'm really sorry to reject ur help.