Thirty-Three

My Prince♡♥♡

Kyungsoo snuggled to the warmth that was Baekhyun .He groggily opened his eyes and looked at the beauty ( read Baekhyun ) .His purple hair were standing in all direction and there's a drool at the edge of his rectangular mouth .Kyungsoo giggled and poke Baekhyun cheek .The latter just mumbled and hugged Kyungsoo waist tightly .

" Baek hyung wake up .wake up ." Kyungsoo whispered into Baekhyun ear making the latter pouted and whined .

" its so early ~~ lets sleep more ~~ " Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo more tightly even if was possible . Kyungsoo ; being an infatuated squishy idiot , didn't make any protest and slept in warm embraced .

 

" KIDS WAKE UP !!!" 

" what ! what ! what " Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo jolted up from bed .They saw smirking Jongdae and guilty Minseok .

" you little Dae !!"  

" Language young man .Both of you come down for a breakfast !! " Jongdae act like mother and then left , dragging Minseok along with him .

 

They took breakfast that was made by Minseok and left for school .Jongdae left earlier " I -don't - want - to - be - a - third - wheel " .He said like that .

 

It was like a bliss .They walked to school together , had lunch together and come back home .Baekhyun took a shower and prepared for his work . Baekhyun choose a dark blue jean and black tee to wear .He wore a leather jacket on them .He jelled and styled his hair .

" how do I look Soo " Baekhyun posed like a model in front of Kyungsoo .He even winked and blew a kiss towards blushing Kyungsoo .

" s-so h-handsome hyung " Baekhyun smirked and walked slowly towards Kyungsoo .

" you are so red Soo. Why are you still shy ? We even sleep together " Kyungsoo jaw dropped .

" we just used the same bed !!!" he yelled with embarassment .Baekhyun laughed and ruffled his little boyfriend's hair .

" I'm so nervous right now .Can you give me a good luck kiss ? " Baekhyun pointed to his cheek and Kyungsoo willingly gave a kiss.

" Good Luck hyung .Fighting ! " .Baekhyun left his current house at evening since he took the night shift .He told Kyungsoo that he had to work as bartender . He knew Kyungsoo won't allow to work him as waiter or far worse than a janitor .

Baekhyun took a deep breath and entered into JUST ROCK .Music was blasting and there's all kind of people were dancing . He quickly walked towards the office and knocked twice and entered . He saw a little scary looking guy instead of kris .

" Where's Kris ? " 

" You are Baekhyun right ? " He nodded .That guy look at him head to toe .

" you need to change your clothes .Today you need to clean restroom ." ' Rest room ' Baekhyun cursed Kris mentally .He knew Kris was an and now he's sure about that . 

 

 

Baekhyun changed into janitor uniform .He wore rubber gloves and took necessaries to clean .He ignored the look that people in the restroom were giving and he started to scrub free stall .Why couldn't he work after closing club or something !? .

" Wow Kris was not joking .I can't believe , I would be seeing the famous prince here " Baekhyun turned his head and look up when he heard his nick name .

" Who are you !? " Baekhyun saw five guys .One of the guy gave a murderous glare.

" We had to transferred school because of you and you dare to forget us !! " Baekhyun stood straight and squared his shoulder .

" well my brain wipe off useless memories " 

" you !! " the guy from earlier raised his fist to punch Baekhyun but the taller guy beside him hold him back .

" Calm down my friend .Don't touch him .Your fist will get dirty .Now he became janitor prince " they laughed at Baekhyun face .Baekhyun bit down his lips .He really want to punch these s.

" I think this restroom is too clean for our prince .So ~~ " 

 

Baekhyun washed the restroom floor .That s from earlier pee on the floor .They seem familiar . He wiped a stray of tear that dare to came out from his eye. He tried to ignored his breaking pride . He heard footsteps and when he look up , he saw Kris standing tall beside restroom door .

" Good Job my friend .You can go home now . " Baekhyun didn't say anything he put off rubber gloves and gave them to Kris .He even bowed Kris and then he left .Kris ignored his aching heart .After all they were friend of some how .

 

Baekhyun saw Kyungsoo from afar .Kyungsoo was wating for him .He really want to give up and returned to his parents but there's Kyungsoo who he love so much .He walked quickly towards his squishy boy and hugged him tightly .

" please don't let go of me Soo.Please hold me tight " Baekhyun cried on Kyungsoo shoulders .His life was turned 180 degree and he wasn't sure how long he could stay strong .

 

                          ************************