Twenty-Four

My Prince♡♥♡

" Wah Soo You have really over-protective friends " Chanyeol stood up and warmly ( creepy smile ).

" you stupid giant Don't call him Soo ! I 'm his boyfriend and only I can address him like that " Baekhyun crossed his arms over his chest and talked with a proud smile on his face .Much to Baekhyun dismay , Chanyeol's eyes lit up like thousands of firework in night sky and his usual creepy smile appear on his face. 

" So Jonginnie didn't have boyfriend " Kyungsoo rolled his eyes .He walked towards his idiotic bestfriend and smacked him across his head . 

" stop smiling like that .You are scaring people away . " Baekhyun love cute and shy Kyungsoo but this feisty Kyungsoo would be his favourate .

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun ,Kyungsoo and Jongin were waiting for Chanyeol ( Chanyeol practically begging Kyungsoo to wait for him .Kyungsoo told Jongin to wait so he can treat ice-cream .Well Baekhyun was there for very obvious reason ). 

" yah !! Byun Baekhyun !!" the three boys turned their head towards abnormally loud voice and saw a boy was running towards them. Kyungsoo withdraw his hand from Baekhyun's when he saw who that boy was .

" you --how could you ditch me Byun !!" Baekhyun winced when that boy screamed close to his ear .

" reduce your volume Jongdae . " 

" How can I reduce my --" Jongdae stopped his nagging when he saw someone he knew. 

" NiNi What are you doing with them !?"   

" What !! " Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shouted at the same time.

" Dae you didn't tell me your little bro is that dark kid " Jongdae punched Baekhyun left shoulder not so softly .

" Don't tell my little NiNi like that ! He's not dark , he 's y bronze skin " Jongin groaned loudly .His brother was so embarrassing .

" Hyung you make me so embarrassing " When Jongdae heard Jongin whined ,he gave a wink jokingly . 

" hey guys I'm back !!! " this time Kyungsoo groaned .

" oh~~ I can feel happy virus " Chanyeol smile widen and he stood in front of Jongdae ; hovering over him .

" I'm happy virus . let's be blood brother bro " Unlike other three ., Jongdae welcome Chanyeol's creepy smile and husky voice with his own high pitch laugh .

   

 

 

 

That's why there's total five boys were walking together .Baekhyun wanted to walk with Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo dragged Jongin and Chanyeol and Jongdae tagged along ( " I will go wherever my baby brother went ; much to Jongin embarassment ) .

" So Baek , you and Kyungsoo became a thing now "  

" a ha " 

" I see " Jongdae saw his brother longing look and he immediately knew how Jongin was involved in this case .My poor baby bro  .Jongdae frowned when he saw Chanyeol was looking his baby brother with imaginary hearts in his eyes . His bawled his fist tightly to control his anger . He may like Chanyeol but he didn't want to give his precious brother to that creepy guy ( he admit Chanyeol was kind of --- no!! certainly creepy .)

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo entered the latter's shop followed by Chanyeol and Jongin .They all greeted to Minseok and Junmyeon . 

" Dae hyung why are you standing there !?" All boys in the shop look at Jongdae who was looking at Minseok without blinking . A crimson colour blush creep up onto his cheeks and he smile shyly .

" X-Xiumin shi " 

 

                                    =^^==^^==^^=

Good Night ! Have sweet dreams ****

Good Morning ! Have a nice day ****