Ten

My Prince♡♥♡

" Yo Baek " Baekhyun look at his friend who was grinning widely .

" I wonder how can you smile all the time " Jongdae opened his mouth to boast about his overly excited happy easy going mind but Baekhyun beat first.

" Did you check what I asked you to do yesterday ?" Jongdae rolled his eyes and then he took out his phone , opened gallery app and showed certain video to Baekhyun. Baekhyun eyebrows furrowed when video ended.

" squishy boy didn't steal my watch .The principle nieces did and they covered for her .Where did you get that video ? " Jongdae smiled smugly and padded his chest while making I'm the best sign with his thumb .

" What ? You become mute now ? Come on !! speak you troll " Baekhyun tried to grabbed Jongdae phone before he did that Jongdae stuck out his tongue and run away .

" Yahhh !! you troll !! come back here !! "    

 

 

When school ended, Baekhyun walked out of school and met with his driver . But when he opened the back door to entered into the car , he saw someone from his peripheral vision.

" Uncle Choi , I'm not coming with you today .Tell them I'm at school -- studying -- if they are at home "  

" ok little master " Baekhyun sighed .How many time he have to remind him not to address him as master? Today he didn't have time to argue about that.He quickly across the road until he reach a few feet away from the certain squishy boy.

 

 

Kyungsoo P.O.V 

I heard footsteps behind me.When I walk slowly , they slow down .When I walk quickly , they sped up. Oh my pororo .Who are they ? I mustered all my courage and turned towards them.

" WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME !!" Ok I shouted -- while closing my eyes.

" you sure can shout aloud " what ? .I blinked my eyes .I couldn't believe .There's baekhyun standing like a model in front of me.

" A-re you following me ? "  

" No " I nodded and then I walked but when I took a peek he's still behind me -- following my steps.

" stop following me !! " 

" I'm not " 

" you are !!" 

" What ! Who say I'm following you ? May be we are going to same direction .By the way Can you please stop shouting !? People are looking strangely at us " My face heat up .Right may be we are going in the same direction.How can you be that stupid Kyungsoo !? I quickly walk after that .

 Baekhyun P.O.V 

 

His face is so red , his eyes become wider and then he walked away quickly .I saw he hit his head a few times with his little fist in his way . I swallowed my urge to laugh and followed him. 

 

cute 

 

                                    xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank u so much for voting my fic.