Fourty-Eight

My Prince♡♥♡

Baekhyun lied down on his bed . He was lonely .Okay there's his mom who 's staying beside him all the time but he's feeling like something was missing . 

Kyungsoo--- Do Kyungsoo-- his boyfriend according to Jongdae - - he kind of miss that owlish eyes boy . Even thought his mother said Kyungsoo was nothing but just a gold digger , he still want to see him . 

Today he could finally left hospital so he called Jongdae to pick him up since he wanted to go to Kyungsoo .

 

" Let's go home !! " his thought were cut off by Jongdae's hight note.

" Damn it Dae . You scared me " Jongdae just rolled his eyes and he grabbed bags of Baekhyun .

They both entered into Jongdae's car .

" So home ? " 

" nope let's go to hair salon " Jongdae raised his eyebrows but non the less he drove to salon. 

 

Two hours later --

 

" wow your hair look ---- so fancy " Jongdae gazed at now purple head male in awe.

" its cool right " Baekhyun winked .

" Ok so now home ?"  

" nope " Jongdae groaned and he already felt like a personnel servant .

" Tell me you princy .Where do you want to go ? "  

" Kyungsoo -- Do Kyungsoo -- I want to see him " Jongdae saw sorrow and confusion inside Baekhyun's eyes . They both kept silent all the way to Minseok's bakery.

 

 

 

 

" Here we are .Come on .Kyungsoo will be so happy to see you " Baekhyun felt his heart was thumbing loudly in his chest .Why ? Why was he feeling nervous ? .

" Minnie !! " Jongdae called out a name and there's baozi looked alike boy came out from the kitchen .Baekhyun did remember him -- a scary baozi . Minseok smile dropped when he saw the person behind Jongdae.

" Jongdae what is he doing here ? "  

" I want to see Kyungsoo " Minseok huffed and smiled bitterly .

" but he didn't want to see you "  

" I need to see him !! "

" Don't shout at me .You are the one who forget about him " .

" I wouldn't forget if he's that important to me !!! May be my brain delete unimportant things !! " Baekhyun wished he could rewind the time when he noticed someone who just came out from the kitchen. Kyungsoo was looking at him .Its so obvious that he heard all assault that Baekhyun said.

When Baekhyun stepped towards Kyungsoo , the later stepped backward.

" S-Stay away from me .D-Don't come closer " Kyungsoo's voice was quiet and broken.

" leave. Leave me alone ."  

" No .I won't .I need to talk to you. If you love me , you have to give me sometime .There's alot of things that I want to ask you . I 'm so confusing !!! " Minseok , Jongdae , and Junmyeon didn't know what to do between crying couples. 

" why -- why are you doing this to me .? I-I'm so tired " Kyungsoo sat down on the floor and cried --- and cried . Baekhyun slowly walked towards Kyungsoo and embraced him . He too was sobbing .

" Please . I-I just want to remember you .I really do. "   

 

 

 

 

                                        @@@@@@

 

Well update !! I love to see all of your comments .

 

By the way between toshima-ku and shijuku which oneeis better ?And why is that ?