Thirty-One

My Prince♡♥♡

" What ? " Kyungsoo pushed away Baekhyun and sat up on the bed .

" Didn't you happy Soo ? I 'll live with you from now on ~~ " 

" you have your own house " Baekhyun cleared his throat .His eye were looking everywhere but not Kyungsoo.

" Hyung What had happened ?" Baekhyun hold both of Kyungsoo hands in his . He smiled and squeezed his boyfriend hands softly .

" I left my home Soo .They want me to break up with you .I can't do that .I like you alot . From now on we will try together .I will work too .I'm sorry since the one who bought your shop was also my parents .Soo , let me stay beside you " 

" hyung " Kyungsoo hugged Baekhyun tightly and he cried on the latter's shoulder .

" I- I'm so sorry hyung .You have to face this ty situation because of me " 

" No !! Soo don't say like that .This is my choice . I want to protect the one who I love " 

" T-Thank you .Thank you so much hyung " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I can ask my parents to lend some money " Chanyeol said while waving his hand left hand in the air like a kid .  

" I'm so gratful but I know you are not rich Yeol " Chanyeol pouted .Jongin who was sitting beside Chanyeol cleared his throat .

" Yes Jonginnie what do you want to say ? " 

" I can lend you certain amount of money so that Dae hyung " Jongdae nodded .

" But we need a few days "  

" Really !! that's great . I too will find a partime job . " 

" I have some money too .I'll give you " 

" Thank you Minseok hyung "  

" I'll lend my own pocket money !! "

" Yeol . Seriously .Are you five ?" all boys laughed except one . Baekhyun observed his delighted boyfriend .All of his friend found way to help Kyungsoo .So What can he do ? 

He need job to get money . May be certain someone could help him . 

                                

                                •••••••••••••••••••••••••••