Fourty-Three

My Prince♡♥♡

Baekhyun woke up from his beautiful dream from banging sound of his bedroom door by no other then his so called bestfriend Jongdae .He wondered why freaking kim Jongdae was always here .Oh right Minseok was the owner of this house and also the owner of lovestruck puppy Jongdae .

" ya ! love birds wake up " Baekhyun groaned and hide his face into soft strands .They smelled like vanilla and strawberry .Baekhyun opened his eyes lazily and moved backward alittle so he could see the sleeping beauty . He traced Kyungsoo's face with his long finger ; doe eyes , cute button nose , jaw line , his unique heart-shaped lips . Suddenly he felt warm at his groin .Oh right he didn't pull out last night .He slowly pull out while biting his lips to prevent himself from making lewd moan. But -- Kyungsoo moaned unconsciously and Baekhyun stiffened . He slowly slipped out from his bed and made his way towards bathroom . Until after he finished washing his face and brushing his teeth ; Kyungsoo was still sleeping .He chuckled and sat on the bed which they made love last night . He poked Kyungsoo cheeks continuously .

" Soo~~Soo~~Soo "  

" Soo babe~~ wake up " Kyungsoo eyes opened slowly and lazily smiled at Baekhyun and the latter cooed at his boyfriend cuteness.

 

" Morning hyung " Kyungsoo sat up on bed and a hiss escaped through his lips . Baekhyun felt proud because Kyungsoo was now officially his and his only . 

" Here take this pills Soo .This will lessen your pain " Kyungsoo took two analgesic tablets with a glass of water which Baekhyun prepared for him . Baekhyun took the glass from Kyungsoo and placed it on the nightstand. 

" I prepared luke warm bubble bath for you . It will relief your muscle pain . " Baekhyun smiled mischievously and Kyungsoo blushed .

" T-Thank you h-hyung " Kyungsoo stood but --his legs were like jelly and he fall on his . Baekhyun chuckled and Kyungsoo glared at him .

" Don't laugh " Baekhyun helped Kyungsoo to stand up while chuckling aloud. 

" I-I'm sorry Soo .Its just -- you are so cute " Kyungsoo squeaked when Baekhyun lifted him up and carried him to the bathroom . 

 

 

Baekhyun helped Kyungsoo to bath ( s-stop rubbing my hyung ) . Kyungsoo changed into comfortable clothes ( big shirt of Baekhyun's and boxer ). 

 

When they went downstair hand in hand , their friends loudly cheered and the lovers blushed .

They took a seat at the table together with other friends . Baekhyun saw a giant and he had no idea why the latter was here .

" Chanyeol what are you doing here " Chanyeol moved his eyes from Jongin to Baekhyun .

" for breakfast .By the way Baek we'll be going to America together "  

" really " Chanyeol bite his toast and gulped down with a milk. ( he didn't chew ).

" yup I 'll continue my study over there too "

" Yeollie hyung please take care of my Baek hyung . Promise ? " Kyungsoo looked up Chanyeol with his big eyes hopefully.

" OFCOURSE .I PROMISE !!" Kyungsoo smiled and he too ate his breakfast silently . Even troll Jongdae become silent after that .Minseok really wanted to hug Kyungsoo right now .Jongin felt something was crawling his chest but didn't voice out his feeling because Chanyeol and him were nothing .

" Where 's Kyungsoo ? " Baekhyun asked Minseok who was cleaning the table .Minseok looked around and shrugged his shoulders .Baekhyun then walked into living room and found others but not Kyungsoo.

" Guys where my Soo !? " Jongdae and Chanyeol didn't even pay attention , they were busy playing X-box. 

" Jongin where's Kyungsoo " Jongin pointed towards the window so Baekhyun walked towards the window and finally he found his boyfriend who was watering potted flowers ? 

 

 " Soo " Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo shoulders and turned towards him.

" Look up me Soo .Why are you crying baby ? " Baekhyun cooed and wide away the tears.

" I-I'm afraid "  

" Afraid of what ? There's nothing to be afraid of "

" I'm afraid that I might lose you . "  

" Oh Soo .My Soo .No ..There won't be such a thing .I promised to come back as soon as my study years were over , didn't I ? "  

" B-But " I trust you but I don't trust your mother .

" Don't you trust me Soo "   

 

" Ofcourse I trust you " 

" then believe me I'll be back . Listen my driver was already outside this yard waiting for me .You will come tomorrow for sure right ? " .Kyungsoo nodded . Baekhyun closed their distance and molded their lips together .The kiss was short and full of love and longing .

" Take care of your health Soo "  

" Y-You too hyung " Baekhyun turned his back to Kyungsoo and walked away leaving his heart with Kyungsoo . Kyungsoo cried silently .Suddenly someone was hugging him and he cried in their embrace.

" I'm here hyung . I'm here " 

 

 

 

 

 

D-Day 8:00 AM

Kyungsoo was waiting at the air-port .Last night he didn't get any sleep because he's busy making beanie for Baekhyun . 

" HYUNG !! " he frowned when he saw Jongin who was running towards him.

" Jongin what are you doing here ? Ah You are here for Chanyeol right " Jongin stayed silent and his eyes portrayed sadness.

" w-what " Suddenly Jongin hugged him.

" I'm sorry hyung .Baekhyun hyung left 6:00 AM .He's already left " Kyungsoo body might fall into floor if Jongin didn't hold him .

" h-he left ? "

" I'm sorry hyung . Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung was blackmailed by Baekhyun's mom . Chanyeol send a message not so long ago .Baekhyun hyung said " I'm sorry .I love you .Trust me .I'll be back for you Soo " .

 

Kyungsoo nodded .He slowly get up and walked slowly . He didn't cry -- yet .He hugged beanie in his chest tightly .When he reached outside , he looked up the sky .

" Good bye Baek . Good Luck .I love you too " . A single tear rolled onto his left cheek and he smiled sadly .

" See you soon my prince "

                          ****************************