Fourty - Nine

My Prince♡♥♡

After all the drama , they let Baekhyun to stay at their place and Kyungsoo was very happy even thought he didn't show it .Kyungsoo showed Baekhyun 's room which was just infront of his. 

" Sorry the room is not that good . " Baekhyun turned the door knob and entered into the room followed by Kyungsoo. The room is not big .There's queen size bed , a night stand , and … that's all. 

" I-If you don't like this then -- then stay with me !! " Baekhyun was shocked from Kyungsoo's outburst . He liked the room .It looked cozy . 

" Its ok Soo " Kyungsoo's eyes lit up from familiar nickname .Baekhyun himself was amazed by his own response. 

" S-Sorry K-Kyungsoo " Kyungsoo faced fall and Baekhyun had to bite his inner cheek not to curse loud at himself.

" Ok . Tell me if you need anything " Kyungsoo turned and walked away slowly . 

" I messed up again !! " Baekhyun lied down on the bed and sighed . He hoped everything would fine soon. He fall asleep after a while .

 

 

Kyungsoo took a big bite on strawberry short cake and moaned at the sweet taste. 

" Oh God so good ~~ " . 

" Minseok hyung !! this cake is so good !" Minseok replied ' Thank you ' from the kitchen . Kyungsoo giggled and took another bite .He so immersed in eating and that there's someone was standing awkwardly near him.

" *Ahem * " Kyungsoo looked up and saw red face Baekhyun . Kyungsoo stand up and touched his princy's face.

" Hyung .Are you sick !? " Baekhyun flinched away from the touch and fake a cough .

" N-No its just hot .I-I mean the temperature is quite hot .Y-Yeah .its just hot " . Kyungsoo looked confuse. He blinked his big doe eyes innocently not knowing the effect he caused to the other male. Baekhyun gave many mental slap just so he won't jump on the pregnant male right away .Damn that y lips and all that stupid !!. 

" Oh ! Do you want to try some ?" Kyungsoo took a cake and and feed Baekhyun .Baekhyun opened his mouth to deny the treat but Kyungsoo took it as a chance to push the cake into Baekhyun's mouth .

" Its good right !! " Kyungsoo asked cutely and Baekhyun found himself nodding like an idiot . Kyungsoo beamed at him and Baekhyun thought he's so willing to gaining weight if he could see Kyungsoo's smile.

" my baby's like it too .I'm craving for sweet things recently and I think my baby is baby girl " Kyungsoo rubbed his baby bump and smiled fondly . 

" C-Can I touch it ? " Kyungsoo bashfully asked . Baekhyun's put his right hand on baby bump and he smiled . * My baby *. Right now he couldn't bring himself to talk out loud * my baby * word but he could feel something was stirring his heart .

 

" Morning Soo hyung " Baekhyun abruptly took his hand away and looked at the intruder with a frown . 

" Jonginnie " Baekhyun looked at lovey -dovey couple infront of him .Jealousy bubbling up inside his body and he found himself frowning for no reason . 

Right there's is reason * that stupid dark kid * .

Ring~~ Ring~~

" hello mom " Kyungsoo eyed Baekhyun curiously . 

" Ok mom I'll come " Baekhyun hung up the phone .

" Kyungsoo . I'll go out for short time ok " 

" Please come back hurry " Baekhyun smiled and gave a quick short kiss to Kyungsoo's cheek and smirked at gaping Jongin . 

" I'll Soo " 

 

" He's warming up huh " Kyungsoo nodded to Jongin words .He so damn happy right now . 

 

 

" Morning Mom " Baekhyun sat infront of his mother .

" I want you to meet this girl " Baekhyun took the photo and saw pretty decent blondy girl .Not bad she's pretty but she couldn't be a rival to his natural beauty -- Kyungsoo. 

" Do you like her ? " 

" Nope . Mom . Your son is not single anymore . I already had a wi-husband and coming child to feed " . 

" That's not yours . "

" Stop it mom !!! I trust Jongdae more than you !! .I know I had and still have feeling for Kyungsoo and I know that baby is mine too .So stop all your !! " Baekhyun stand up and prepared to leave .

" You'll regret !! " 

" Don't you dare to touch Kyungsoo .I'll not leave you alone "  

* Wait and see my son * 

 

When Baekhyun returned he bought a puppy doll with him . He knew Kyungsoo would like his present since Kyungsoo love him .* he's so full of himself *.

 

When Baekhyun reached the bakery it was quite full of customers and he saw Kyungsoo at the counter -- serving .He speed walked at the counter and beamed at his little husband .

" Hyung you come come back ! " 

" Ofcourse .Here's its for you "  

" Puppy !! he's look-alike you " Kyungsoo hugged the doll lovingly .

" I know that's why I bought it .Why are you standing Soo ? Its not good for our baby " Kyungsoo felt like crying when Baekhyun said ' our baby '.

" Oh come on Soo Don't cry . My brain may be forget you but my heart didn't . Here let me. Come into my arms " Baekhyun opened his arms wide and Kyungsoo waited no time and clinged Baekhyun and sobbed .* Oh the hormone * .

" Ok stop the drama .I'm so jealous " Kyungsoo tried to move away when he heard Jongin's voice but Baekhyun didn't let him . Baekhyun huged Kyungsoo's waist a bit awkwardly since there's a baby bump and he stuck out his tongue at Jongin .

" Typical Baek hyung . Very mature indeed " 

 

                      ****************************

 

I'm still alive !! * sorry guys I've been a lazy author. 

This chap was dedicated to Memexo.( Thank you )