Twenty-One

My Prince♡♥♡

Baekhyun walked and walked ---and he run . He run into bathroom and sat down inside empty stool. His breath quicken and he wiped drops of sweats on his forehead with the back of his hand . He could calm down after a while and thought what just happened. Right -- Kyungsoo confessed to him-- him who had homophobic parents and need to keep his perfect reputation . He's afraid -- because he too felt something special towards Kyungsoo ; shy and cute but sometime sassy squishy boy. How should he react to that !? Oh right he did reaction --- he ing run away from Kyungsoo …… He groaned loudly and fisted his hair with frustration . He stopped his pathetic whimpering when he heard click and he knew someone was entered into the bathroom . His ears perk up when he heard too familiar voice and -- name .

" Kyungsoo hyung -- I love you . Will you be my boyfriend ? " Baekhyun immediately got the idea who the person outside and what he's doing . It was definitely that dark kid Jongin and he was preparing to confess ---- his Kyungsoo . Baekhyun nose flared up with anger mixed with jealousy .He slammed opened the small door with huge force --- scared the out of Jongin . Jongin cursed and put his hand on his left chest -- under which his heart was beating crazily fast.

" oh --- What the hell Byun !?" Jongin eyes widen when he realized Baekhyun might hear his confession .

" wait--- Are you eavesdropping ? " Baekhyun ignored the question and eyed the boy -- he saw Jongin was holding a brown colour bear plushy with his right hand . Baekhyun yanked away the plushy from Jongin's hand and pushed down the toy's stomach ---- then the same confession from earlier was heard .

" Kyungsoo hyung -- I love you . Will you be my boyfriend ? " Baekhyun threw the toy back to Jongin who caught the toy and glared at Baekhyun . Baekhyun smirked and gave a victory smile.

" You won't get your chance . He's already taken ---- by me " then Baekhyun run out of the bathroom leaving stunned boy behind . Jongin called out Baekhyun's name angrily and he too run after Baek. 

Baekhyun headed to the place where he left Kyungsoo behind . His jealousy showed his true feeling and he knew what he needed to do .All he needed to do was to kiss Kyungsoo's heart-shaped lips and sealed the deal . He heard footsteps came after him so he increased his speed . He stopped when he saw two boys were doing something to a boy .He couldn't see clearly since he's still a little far away from the scene . His upper body faltered forward a bit when Jongin bumped him from behind .

" what the -- "

" why don't you --" they both yelled at the same time and stopped in their mid sentence when they heard familiar voice cried out for help . 

" Kyungsoo !!!! "

" Kyungsoo hyung !!!!" they run towards Kyungsoo . Jongin threw a hard punch to the boy who was pinning down Kyungsoo's hands . Baekhyun grabbed the collar of the boy on Kyungsoo's stomach and punch him in the face . Baekhyun approached Kyungsoo who was trembling on the ground ; his shirt was torn apart and his zipper was half opened . 

" Are you ok " Kyungsoo hugged him tightly when he knew it was Baekhyun and the latter tighten his hold on trembling boy .

 

 

 

Jongin P.O.V 

 

I punched that boy who bullied Kyungsoo hyung . I stopped when that boy unconscious . When I looked at Kyungsoo hyung , I immediately knew that I lost my first love .Kyungsoo hyung was sobbing in Byun's chest and the latter was I think murmuring soothing words . I clenched my fist tightly and swallowed my anger and misery .

"I-I'll go and r-report these case to principle " When I saw Baekhyun's acknowledge nod , I left my heart breaking scene quickly . 

I just experienced my first heart-break two days before my birthday .

                               ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

:D the saver was both of them but ---- the one who Kyungsoo hugged was Baek . 

I got a lot of comments with previous chap and I 'm so grateful for that . Thank u * <3 *