Two

My Prince♡♥♡

I check the hall way.Its silent since it was two hour before school start. I quickly walked towards locker 213 a.k.a my prince 's locker and stuck a grape fruit favour lollipop in front of it.This is my usual routine-- come to school before most students arrival time and stuck a lollipop on it.

And then I went to school's back yard , sat on the bench and ate my breakfast. Today I made chicken sandwich .I feel lonely so sometime I wish to have friends but I'm too shy to meet or even utter a word to stranger. I had a friend long time ago but he move away suddenly without telling me.I 'm mad with him but I miss him.I always wonder where is he .

Shrieking bell woke me up from my wondering thoughts .I sighed .New day begin.

I made my way to my homeroom.

" Good Morning Kyungsoo " Oh this is our class president ; kim junmyeon .He's nice moreover he's the only one person who notice me.Well like I said he's nice -- to everyone.

" Morning " I bowed a little and went to my place ; the last row beside the window.I sat alone instead of two like others since nobody wants to sit with poor guy ; its me.Well I don't care.

 

The spark of my homeroom is I 'm in the same class with my prince.All the voice of students calm down when pink hair male and his friends enter the room.

Baekhyun felt really annoyed .Why do everyone give attention whenever he came into their view? This was plainly annoying.But he forced a smile and he smirk inside when he saw girl sworn under his smile.He comb his freshly dyed purple hair and walk towards his place.His friends followed him.

 

Baekhyun put on his ear phones ; raised the volume and ignored all of his friend chattering .The morning breeze is so nice especially when its carry strawberry odour .What -- strawberry? Baekhyun look around in hope of finding the owner of sweet sweet smell.

He look at the last row that was beside the window but nobody is there.He sniffed the air and found that the sweet strawberry smell was gone.

                           ~~~~~~~~

Second update ::: * shock * :D

Special Thanks to my first two subscriber :: 

♥ azziraceam27 & ChansooShip ♥