Fourty - Seven

My Prince♡♥♡

 As soon as Baekhyun opened his eyes , he saw a stranger who look worried. That boy eyes were so big and his cheek were so squishy . 

" Hyung you are wake up " Baekhyun couldn't understand why this owlish boy was calling him ' hyung ' .Had they met before ? As far as he remember , he didn't have brother or a friend who got big eyes.

" Who are you ? " When he asked that question , that squishy boy look so sad that Baekhyun felt so much guilty .

" I'm sorry .Do I know you ? Where am I ? My head hurts " . That boy opened his mouth to answer his questions but someone beat him.

" Thank God .You make me so worry "   

" Mom ! My head hurts . I didn't know what happened to me ? " As being a smart woman , Baekhyun mother understand that this is her chance to move Kyungsoo out of her son's precious life.

" You were hit by a car "  

" Really "  

" Yeah you were trying to save this kid and still he didn't even said ' thank you ' " . Baekhyun look at the squishy boy who was now looking at him with eyes full of affection.

" What the hell are you talking about !! They are co-- "   

" Thank you " Kyungsoo whispered and smiled at Baekhyun.

" Thank you for everything hyung . I hope you 'll get better soon " Then Kyungsoo left with Jongin help .

 

 

" Aunty .This is my promise and warning .Don't let your son to come near my Soo .If that happened , I might do something bad to your son " Junmyeon glared at both mother and son and left followed by Minseok . Baekhyun felt relax when he noticed a familiar person.

" Jongdae " Jongdae weakly smiled at Baekhyun.

" Jongdae-ah .Tell me the truth .Who is that kid earlier "  

" He's your boyfriend " Baekhyun's mom push away Jongdae and glared at him.

" Stop talking nonsense Jongdae ."  

" Baekkie my son .Do you trust me ? "

" Ofcourse mom " Baekhyun's mom smiled and Jongdae felt like punching her. 

" Earlier I was lying ."

" What ? " 

" Actually he's gold digger son .You love him and he's just using you . He even got pregnant with other man and dare to say that thing was yours . You found out and you got a fight with him .He denied everything and left that coffee shop .So you after him .Then a car was coming towards his direction and you push away .You saved him .You saved the betrayer ". 

" she's lying !! " Jongdae shouted and Baekhyun didn't know what to do .

" shut up Jongdae and leave right now ."   

" listen Baek . Listen to your heart .Your brain may forget but your heart's remember your love. Please listen to your heart " . Then Jongdae left .

" Don't believ-- " 

" Mom stop .Can you leave me alone ? My head hurts "  

" O-Ofcourse .I'll leave now and will come back tomorrow "

 

Baekhyun didn't remember about Kyungsoo .But Kyungsoo's crying face jeep hunting and he didn't like a bit .

" Damn Do Kyungsoo who are you for me ? "  

 

 

Kyungsoo lied down on his bed .He was not crying but tears were continuously rolling down on his face. He touch his baby bump and he felt guilty.

" S-Sweet heart .Your daddy didn't remember us .There's no father for you and I-I'm really sorry . M-Mommy promise you ;whatever happen I'll keep you happy even thought mommy will be a single mom " . 

 

 

                                  ®®®®®®®®®

I'm really sorry for my terrible grammer . I just want to write fic and I'm bad at grammer .

Thank and love you all .

O ya su mi na sai .