Twenty-Six

My Prince♡♥♡

" Do you want to know why did I stop?" Minseok said without looking at Jongdae direction. Jongdae bit down his lips . If you asked him that question a few days ago , he would answer " yes " without hesitation .But after witnessing Minseok breakdown , he 's not sure anymore .

" I loved this job but my last match changed my mind " 

" what happened ?" Minseok chuckled and send an amused look at Jongdae .

" you said you are my ultimate fan and you didn't come and watch that match " Jongdae pouted .

" I had test that day . D-Did you lost ?"

" No I won " 

" then ?" Minseok look at Jongdae.

" My opponent had an ultimate fan like you " Jongdae smiled shyly , and he look so adorable--- unlike his usual troll image.

" that fan lost a lot of money at that night and he 's so furious . " Minseok took a deep breath .

" that fan happened to be a leader of a gang who organized that match .He send his men after me .They beat me up . I defended as best as I can but they were so many .When I woke up , I was at hospital and there's a boy beside me .He said he found me at that alley and brought me to this hospital .I've been in a coma for two days and he stayed beside me. My doctor said both of my arms were broken and I can't do boxing anymore " Minseok stopped talking when he heard faint sniff.

" Are you --- crying ?" Jongdae wiped his tears .

" t-that need to be punished !!! And who was that boy " 

" Junmyeon ; Kyungsoo's brother .He's my saver . He stayed by myself when I was hospitalized .I didn't have to worry about money but I want to pay back so I work there at his shop , I became like their brothers .And I met you ; my ultimate fan and the end " Minseok showed his gummy smile and Jongdae heart skipped several beats.

 

 

 

" hyung~~ I want piggy back ride !!" Kyungsoo pouted and stomped his feet .They went to amusement park , ate a lot of food . Baekhyun wanted to pull out his hair .His legs were numb from walking all over the places .

" I'm tired Soo .You are abusive boyfriend " Baekhyun freak out when Kyungsoo lips wobble -- he -cried - out - loud . 

" I'm s-sorry hyung .I've been a bad boyfriend . D-Don't worry .I'll call Chanyeol .He's a full energy giant " When Kyungsoo pull out his phone from his bag .Baekhyun snatch his phone and put it in his own bag .

" I 'm strong too !! And I 'm your boyfriend . Come here hog on " Baekhyun crouch down in front of Kyungsoo . Kyungsoo smiled and climbed onto Baekhyun broad back .He laid down his head on Baekhyun shoulder and a content sigh left his mouth . He really wanted to do this if he got a boyfriend and he's so happy right now .

" I love you hyung " Baekhyun smiled and he started walking .( by the way they were already reached Kyungsoo's neighbourhood. ) .Baekhyun hummed a melody on their way .

Baekhyun put down Kyungsoo when they reached in front of the shop. They were standing face to face no one say nothing . 

" Good Night " They both said at the same time and laughed shyly .Kyungsoo lower his head to hide his blushing face .

" Kyungsoo " Baekhyun moved closer and hold Kyungsoo by his arms.

" y-yes "  

" look at me " When Kyungsoo lifted his face , Baekhyun let go Kyungsoo's shoulders instead he held the latter's waist .They were standing close --- close enough to share same breath.

" I love you Soo " Kyungsoo smiled brightly in return .

" I love you too " Baekhyun close remaining distance between them . Thin lips met plushy one .They share innocent kiss ; no tongue just simple kiss with full of love .

" Good Night Soo " Baekhyun gave a small kiss on Kyungsoo forehead and left but not after five steps.-- 

" wait hyung ! " Kyungsoo walked towards him .

" What -- already miss me ?" Baekhyun said teasingly .

" M-My phone " 

" oh right here " Baekhyun took out his phone and handed him. Kyungsoo gave a quick kiss on Baekhyun's cheek .

" G-Good Night hyung " Kyungsoo run into his shop leaving grinning idiot behind .

" See ya tomorrow Soo !!! " Baekhyun shouted and he left the shop . He didn't know Kyungsoo was looking at him until he disappeared from his sigh.

" See you tomorrow hyung "

 

 

 

                                  @@@@@@@@@

I asked a question in previous chap. Memexo answered it .Thank u .

I asked that because i wanted to know if you were author , what your choice would be ? 

 

" Don't be a third wheel "  That's my choice