Fourty - Six

My Prince♡♥♡

Kyungsoo POV 

 

Today I 'm feeling great. My morning sickness was long gone and I'm in my five month of pregnancy .My baby bump was started showing and many people were cooing over my baby bump ( even.thought I don't know why ) . I carried a tray contain strawberry short cake for table three much to Minseokkie hyung and Junmyeon hyung's dismay ( You 'll get tired !! ) . Suddenly I felt like someone was watching me so I searched for that someone and I met with the person who I have been missing.

" Baek hyung " I called his name more like whisper and it was so strange on my tongue since it had been a long time time that I called his name. 

 

He came back ... for me . But he looked shock and Baek hyung turned and run away from me. So I run ( quickly walk ) after him while calling his name .

" Baek hyung !! " 

 

Baek stopped and turned towards me .I smiled at him even thought I was sure there would be tears in my eyes . And another thing that I know for sure is he love my smile . 

Hyung too smiled at me .He too was crying .Is he that happy to meet me ? Then why did he run away at first . I don't care atleast he's here .… right infront of me … fresh and blood. 

Suddenly something was coming towards Baek hyung .A car !! Oh no !! Please don't !! I screamed and warned Baek hyung to move away .

 

" Baek hyung watch out !!! "  

 

The last thing I saw was bloody prince and darkness .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul International hospital

 

When kyungsoo opened his eyes , all he saw was white …and white . He blinked his eyes and looked around .

" Soo thank God .You are woke up .You scared me ." Junmyeon hyung was holding my hand and Minseok hyung was standing beside him . Junmyeon hyung's eyes were red and puffy .

" hyung did you cried ? "  

" pfft what no !! " I smiled at his attempt to lie .

" Are you feeling well Soo ? "  

" Yes I'm fine minseokkie hyung " Kyungsoo felt like something was missing * Baek* .

Kyungsoo sat up immediately and tried to walk.

" Where do you think you are going !!?" 

" Baek hyung !! Baek hyung !!"    

" he's safe and he's just sleeping " . His question was answered by Jongin who just entered into his room with together with Jongdae .

 

Kyungsoo sighed and sat down on his bed .

" Junmyeon hyung " 

" what Soo ? What do you want ? Did you want soup ? " 

" May be he want chicken !" 

" Shut up you chicken head ! " Kyungsoo giggled and all the others in his room felt relief.

" hyung Can I meet Baek hyung ? "

" ofcourse you can .But you have to sleep for a while ok ." Kyungsoo nodded and lied down on his bed .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was so nervous .He's on a wheelchair which was pushing by Jongin .He's on his way to Baekhyun's room . When the door was opened , Kyungsoo saw Baekhyun's mother who was glaring at him .

" What are you doing here ?" Kyungsoo lowered his head and he felt like crying .

" My little brother wants to meet his baby's daddy " Minseok was the person who just talked and his voice stained with anger .

" Did you have prof of that thing in your brother's is my son's "   

" you !!" Jongdae had to hold Minseok to prevent him from punching the old lady .Kyungsoo lips wobbled and his big eyes were filled with tears.

" Please , let my brother stay beside his lover for a while . Please " Junmyeon requested in his usual calm voice . Baekhyun's mother huffed and didn't say anything so they took it as a yes.  

Jongin pushed the wheelchair and stopped just beside Baekhyun's bed . Kyungsoo's hold his lover'a hand and he kissed them softly .

" Thank you for staying alive. I'm sorry " Kyungsoo hugged Baekhyun awkwardly and cried . Suddenly Baekhyun'a fingers started moving . 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo quickly wiped his tears . 

" Hyung ! Hyung's awake "    

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun eyes fluttered opened and he looked blankly at Kyungsoo .His eyes showed no emotion at all as if Kyungsoo was … a stranger 

 

 

" Who are you ? " .

 

                           "/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"

Thank you for your unique comments .Keep supporting me .Thank you again.