Thirteen

My Prince♡♥♡

Baekhyun walked quickly towards his locker with much anticipation in his mind.This morning , he's been feeling good and he felt giddy for no reason .Today will be the best -------or not.

His brows furrowed and his lips became pout when he didn't find usual treat on his locker. -- lollipop. His mood dropped drastically . 

" what's with that face ? Do you miss me that much ?" Baekhyun squeaked and push away the face that sudden pop out of now where.

" WHAT THE BAEK !!!"  

" Don't scare me like that !!! I've poor heart !!" Jongdae snickered and get up from ground.

" So tell me what's wrong " Baekhyun pouted and pointed to his locker.

" I didn't get my treat " Jongdae raised his left eyebrow.

" Candy .lollipop .I want my lollipop " Jongdae watched his friend who was complaining why he didn't get lollipop and he pity the people who were calling his friend a prince -- may be fetus prince.

" Don't act like a baby .let's go to class " they bit each other a good bye when they reached in front of Jongdae class .This morning Jongdae had to go meeting , he was vice student council president after all .Baekhyun replied all the greeting with half-hearted smile and sat down in his place. He looked at the place where Kyungsoo should be sitting and found no one was there . Then his classroom door opened and entered dishevel Kyungsoo ; his hair were all direction and his school uniform was a little crumpled . Baekhyun waved at him but Kyungsoo avoided his eyes and went to his place. Baekhyun saw a girl stood up suddenly before Kyungsoo reached to his place and poured the whole orange juice bottle on it.  

" Why did you do that !! ? "  

" Because he 's a thief and he stole your watch oppa .We don't like him " Baekhyun sighed .Right he forgot to solve that case.He didn't say any further instead he stood up , grabbed his bag and walked near Kyungsoo who was wiping his table with tissue. Baekhyun pull out his handkerchief and gave it to Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo ignored it and sat in the chair and look out of the window. Baekhyun sighed and he too sat down in a empty place beside Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo felt glared and jealously directed towards him.He felt really suffocated .What is Baekhyun trying to do ? Sitting beside him won't bring nothing good. He look out the window and the weather is pretty nice. He kind of felt sleepy this morning .He stayed awake the whole night because his hyung got really high fever last night.He had to take care of him.He 's so worry .All he have was his hyung and he couldn't effort to lose him.

Kyungsoo P.O.V

I wiped the tears secretly .I don't want to break down in front of my crush . So I raised my right hand and called out for my teacher attention.

" Sir I need to go to restroom " My teacher nodded and I quickly went out of my class.I went to my usual place ; school's back yard. I was no surprised when I saw Jongin sleeping on the branch.

" You always skip class " 

" say the one who left the class " he opened his eyes and looked at me and we both chuckled.

We sat side by side quietly saying nothing for a few minutes.

" Why do you left the class hyung ?"  

" Why did you skip your class ?" Jongin pouted and he's cute.

" I asked you first but yeah I've something to think .Now your turn hyung " I sighed. Jongin and I met not long ago but I felt familarity between us.

" I felt kind of suffocating in there. "  

" Hyung wait for me after school .Let's go home together " I looked at him with Are-you-serious -face.

" You work at Sweet & Spicy right .I saw you left that shop this morning .I didn't get the chance to call you at that time .We live not so far from each other " 

" ok let's go back for now. "

" Call me Jonginnie hyung "  

" What !? no ! " 

" hyung ~~ " he whined and made puppy face.He knew how cute he look --- brat.

" Alright Jonginnie "  

" yay !! " he kissed my left cheek and dragged me towards school. I let him since he's always been touchy brat. 

                               ************

I write a little Kaisoo :)

Special Thanks to memexo