Thirty-Five

My Prince♡♥♡

" here " Chanyeol handed an ice bag to Baekhyun who muttered a soft thank you and put the ice bag on his swollen bursted lips.

" what had happened to you ? " Baekhyun smiled and winced when his abused lips curled upward. 

" the best thing yeol more like the best person was come into my life " Chanyeol smiled widely and hit Baekhyun back .

" yah !! its hurt you dip !! "

" haha !! finally ing finally you found your soulmate huh .Congratulation dude ! " .Baekhyun smiled .

" By the way why are you working at Kris's place as if you had been disowned by your parents " 

" yah you are right " Chanyeol grasped and his mouth formed into O shaped .

" I'm sorry but dude you can get a job better than this crappy waiter why did Kris let you take this one when you are practically the one who made his life better than ever " Baekhyun didn't reply and just stared at the ice bag in his hands bluntly .Chanyeol frowned and he raised accuse finger and jabbed at Baekhyun arm.

" YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM !! DUDE WHAT THE HELL .!! " 

" as if he would believe me .You knew very well the fact that he despise me so much . "  

" Because you never explained him !! " Baekhyun sighed and his head hung low.

" I was afraid if I told him , it might hurt his ego " Suddenly Baekhyun's phone rung and he answered with a smile .

" Hello Soo how's the result "  

" h-hyung " Baekhyun stood up and worried rush over him .

" why are you crying Soo .Wait I'm coming ." Baekhyun ended the call and prepared to go but he remembered Chanyeol was there .

" I'm sorry yeol . He -- " 

" your boyfriend needs you .Its ok Baek .Go .We can meet later " Baekhyun gave a friendly hug to Chanyeol.

" Thanks .See ya " Chanyeol looked at his friend back untill he disappeared from his sight .Than he pull out his phone and called -- .

" yo Kris .Yes I'm at your place .I think you should welcome me with a big party and -- I have something to tell you "  

 

 

 

 

" Baekhyun was looking for Kyungsoo .He's sure Kyungsoo must be here somewhere in the hospital .He found him .Kyungsoo was sitting on one of the seats in front of Junmyeon 's room .

" Soo " he called out his boyfriend name and the said boy looked up with tear full eyes .Kyungsoo run and threw himself into Baekhyun's waiting arms . 

" h-hyung " Kyungsoo was crying and Baekhyun was dying to know why his boyfriend was like that .

" Soo tell me. Why are you crying ? Is there any one fit as a donor ?. We can find someone Soo .Don't give up " Kyungsoo released his hold on Baekhyun .Kyungsoo sniffed and smiled while wiping his wet cheeks .

" H-hyung I'm donor .I can be donor hyung .Junmyeon hyung can survive !! " Baekhyun laughed and this time he hugged Kyungsoo tightly .Giving soft kiss onto his head .

" I'm so glad Soo .So glad "   

 

 

 

After sharing tears of joy , the two were sitting at the bench at a park close to hospital .Kyungsoo put band-aid on Baekhyun bursted lips ( Minseok insisted he will stay beside Junmyeon ) 

" Who did this to you hyung !? Tell me .I'll kick his !! " Kyungsoo had been interrogating about the culprit who dare to touch his prince precious face .But Baekhyun just laugh it off saying he collapsed with some random drunk man . Kyungsoo pouted and touched Baekhyun lips .Kyungsoo soft finger tip was warm against Baekhyun lips .Baekhyun hold the soft hand and gave a light kiss on it .Kyungsoo looked away to hide his blushing face .

" I want you to make feel better Soo " Kyungsoo looked at and he looked confuse .

" how ? " Baekhyun pointed to his lips with mischievous glint in his eyes .

" Kiss me " As far as Baekhyun remembered , they didn't share an intimate kiss .He really want to taste Kyungsoo's heart -shaped lips .Kyungsoo gulped nervously and his lips unconsciously making Baekhyun throat dry . Kyungsoo slowly close the distance between them and pecked Baekhyun lips softly .He than withdraw and hung his head low .Baekhyun blinked his eyes .He didn't know how should he feel .It was too --- short .Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo chin and tilted upward .This time , he kissed Kyungsoo -- with passion -- and all his feeling was poured into the kiss .Kyungsoo toe curled inside his sneaker and his hands rest on Baekhyun arms while Baekhyun hold his waist with one hand .

Strawberry -- rainbow--unicorn--firewood-- and love was all they felt .

                              ILOVEYOUILOVEYOU