Twenty-Eight

My Prince♡♥♡

Baekhyun sat across from his parents .He felt like dejavu' . 

" Head master called me today.He said you fail test " Baekhyun nodded .His parents were so serious when came to his education .They always wanted to see their son at the top bench in education. 

" And we knew that you have a thing with that ddeokbokki kid " Baekhyun head jerk up with shock .How did they find out ? .Mr .Do sat up straight and his composure was so serious.

" I told you I don't want another freak in my family and you became one .You have to break up with that kid " No That couldn't be happening . Baekhyun stood up and look straight into his father eyes .His father and Baekhyun had same personnel trait -- stubborn .They were so stubborn .

" No I won't do that .He -- Kyungsoo is one of a kind .I love him . "  

" Don't say like that to your father !! " his mom scolded him.

" No I did what you want me to do . But from now on I'll do what I want " 

" Baekhyun !!! " his mom yelled at him . His father hold up his left hand and stopped his mom. His father walked and stood in front of him .

" I want you to go abroad and continue your study " Baekhyun moved one step closer towards his father .

" No "  

" That's fine. You 'll have to accept my order sooner or later . "

" Try me !!"  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" * cough * * cough * " Junmyeon touch his forehead .Its burning again . He took his medicine with a glass of water and again went to sleep.

 

 

 

" Good Morning Kyungsoo !!" 

" Good Morning Minseok hyung " Minseok put on his apron and started his work .

" Kyungsoo where's your brother " Kyungsoo wiped his hand with his apron and walked out of kitchen .

" he's still sleep .Let him be .He look so tired lately . Today I 'll be the cook "  

" Don't you need to go school ?" 

" hyung -- today is Saturday !"  

" Right --- please forgive this old man " they both laugh at Minseok joke . 

The doll jingled and there's three men in black suit entered . Minseok put away the cup he's been wiping and welcomed the guesses ? 

" Welcome from Sweet & Spicy ! How can I help you !?"  

" I came in favour of Mr. Lee " Kyungsoo knew Mr.Lee .Ofcourse that old man who once owned this place.But what did he need ? .

" Yes ." Kyungsoo said politely .

" We bought this place from him and we want you to move in a week "  

" What ? I think there's something was wrong .This shop is ours .We became owner three years ago . Maybe he lied you.He isn't the owner atleast not anymore .Why do you said Mr.Lee sell this place ?"  

" Mr Lee sold this place !! ?" 

" Hyung !!" Kyungsoo run to his hyung who entered the scene. 

" D-Did he really do that !? " Junmyeon already pale face became white as a thin sheet .

" Yes .And I want you to move out in a week .Today is Saturday .So next Saturday , we will destroy this building and make into high-class restaurant Excuse us " They bowed stiffly and left.

Junmyeon tottered and fainted onto the floor .

" Hyung !! " 

" Junmyeon Junmyeon yah !" Minseok put Junmyeon head onto his lap and slightly slapped the latter cheek . 

" Kyungsoo call the ambulance !!! " 

                                  OoOoOoOoO

FYI your comments are savers of this fic. Thank u so much