Thirty-Four

My Prince♡♥♡

Kyungsoo softly push away a few hair strands from Baekhyun forehead who was sleeping soundlessly . Kyungsoo really wanted to know what was bothering Baekhyun so much that the latter had to cry .May be he was the one who was making Baekhyun's life so hard . Kyungsoo's heart ached and there's tears flowed out from his big eyes . 

" I'm sorry hyung . " 

 

 

 

 

When Baekhyun woke up , he didn't find Kyungsoo beside him as usual .When he reached downstair , he was welcomed by freshly baked cup cakes ,milk and ofcourse his little boyfriend .Baekhyun walked slowly and hugged his little squishy from behind .

" Good Morning Soo " he whispered and kissed soft cheek made them redder than tomato .

" Morning hyung " Baekhyun took a seat followed by kyungsoo .

" Where's Minseok hyung ? " Kyungsoo grabbed a cup cake and place it on Baekhyun's plate .

" He left to hospital . Today the result will come out .I planned to go after school " Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo hand and squeezed .

" Everything gonna be fine Soo " Kyungsoo softly smiled back .

" Thank you hyung "  

 

 

 

 

 

 

When school was over , Kyungsoo left to hospital and Baekhyun prepared for his work . 

 

 

Baekhyun changed into waiter uniform .He put a forced smile on his face and started serving customers . His feet were started to ache and his hands became sticky and greasy after holding drinks and fries . 

 

A loud glass shutter sound was heard followed by curse words .

" what the f** is wrong with you ! ? You couldn't even do your job properly .Look at my jacket .Its limited edition you idot !!! " Baekhyun rolled his eyes .Limited edition my .That guy still didn't remove the thrift shop sticker from his so called limited edition jacket .Non - the -less Baekhyun apologized.

" I'm sorry .I'm really sorry " but that guy didn't seem to be pleased He raised his fist and punched Baekhyun face harshly .Baekhyun stumbled and his back hit with one of the tables and then he fall onto the floor .There's a trace of blood at the corner of his mouth and his left palm was cut by a piece of shuttered glasses . Before Baekhyun couldn't do anything , that guy raised his fist again and send a second punch……… but there's a strong hand appeared and hold up the coming fist .Baekhyun saw the guy who just punched him was being punched and flew away to a few feet .He looked up the one who just helped him and saw his ………… 

" Chanyeol ? "   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was waiting for doctor nervously .His palm were sweaty and his heart was begging to come out from his rib cage .

He heard the sound of office door being opened and saw doctor came in .He stood up and bowed .

" its ok sit Kyungsoo " Doctor gave a small smile .

" Nervous ? " Kyungsoo nodded . The doctor pull out a result paper from his drawer and put it in front of Kyungsoo . Doctor gestured Kyungsoo to pick up the paper and he did .

 

" I-Is that real ? " 

   

 

                                ?  QAQAQAQAQAQA  ?