Fourty-Four

My Prince♡♥♡

Kyungsoo p.o.v

Junmyeon hyung and my friends are keep asking me " Are you ok ? ". I'm not ok . I feel like as if there's no more happiness in my life .But whenever they asked me that question , I kept my facade on and would say " I'm fine and don't worry ". Baek hyung said he'll come back but something was off and I couldn't help but keep thinking " Will I see him again ? ".It has been two months and I didn't get direct contact with Baek hyung. I can send a letter once a month to him .I have to send thar letter to Baek's mom then she will deliver to Baek hyung .I didn't get any reply .His mom said her son was more than fine so don't worry , stay calm and wait .I have no choice but to believe her .I have to put all of my trust in Baek hyung. I know he will come back just for me .I will wait for sure no matter what happen.

 

 

 

 

" I'm so worry for Soo hyung " Jongin said while munching on a piece of ginger bread that his Soo hyung prepared . Junmyeon sighed and took a sip of lemon tea that was prepared by no other than his boyfriend Yixing . Yeah Yixing was his ex-boyfriend and now they were together again . Junmyeon and Kyungsoo were still living at Minseok's house ( Minseok asked them to live with him since he's lonely ) . Jongin and Jongdae always come to Minseok house and they only went back home sometime since their parents were always on business trip and they preferred Minseok's house than their house ( " More homey " Jongdae said ) .So here all Kim brothers were practically living at Minseok's house and they became closer than ever .And ofcourse there's Yixing since he's Junmyeon's boyfriend and all of his unicorn excuses .

" yeah although he's smiling , he can't hide his sadness . I want to see his real smile again " . The duo was looking at Kyungsoo who's keep wiping the already clean window pane .

" Breakfast is ready guys .Come and eat " Minseok called out for them from the kitchen

" Is that burger ? "  

" A ha " . Jongin took a bite and he moaned at the heavenly taste.

" wow this is so good Minseok hyung .You should open bakery " . Minseok smiled widely .

" yup I m planning to open bakery that will sell freshly made burger , donut and other pastry . Kyungsoo Will you help me ? " 

" Ofcourse hyung !! " Kyungsoo smiled widely and his hyungs and his friends felt happy because Kyungsoo was smiling sincere atleast for now. 

Kyungsoo grabbed chicken sandwich and smelled it . He felt like throwing up.

 " Hyung what did you put in this burger !? "   

" Cucumber , Chicken ,toma -- " before Minseok could finish his words , Kyungsoo got up from his seat and run into bathroom .He throw up and he felt realy dizzy . 

" Kyungsoo ! Are you sick ? " Junmyeon patted Kyungsoo back soothingly.

" I just felt dizzy hyung .I'm gonna be ok " . Kyungsoo washed his mouth and stepped out of bathroom . Jongin run into his side and touch his forehead.

" You didn't have fever " . Kyungsoo chuckled softly .

" I'm ok Jongin .May be I slept late last night . I'm gonna-- " before Kyungsoo couldn't finish his sentence , he collapsed and Jongin caught him before his body fall onto the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Where's Yixing !! ? " Junmyeon called out for his boyfriend .Yixing run down the stairs when he heard reckless from downstair.

" W-What ? What ? " his hair were all direction since he's just woke up from his peaceful sleep and his brain was just in stage of processing .

" Help my brother !! "   

" Move him into his room " Jongin nodded and carried Kyungsoo into the latter's room . 

 

Yixing checked Kyungsoo's pulse and temperature.

" Did he threw up ? " Junmyeon nodded.

" I think we might need pregnancy test " 

" WHAT !!! "

 

 

When Kyungsoo woke up , he saw all of his friends and family in his room , including Jongdae who just arrived.

" Soo . Do you feel better ? " Junmyeon asked him and he nodded. He still felt a little dizzy but yeah better. Junmyeon squeezed his hand a bit.

" I have something to tell you .Don't freak out ok .No matter what happen, I'm here for you , all of us will be there for you Soo .Ok " Kyungsoo didn't understand what his hyung was talking about but his hyung looked so serious so he nodded.

" Yixing run a blood test for you when you were unconscious "

" a-and … " Junmyeon took a deep breath and smiled.

" Congratulation Soo .You are pregnant " 

 

 

 

                                   ************