Thirty-Six

My Prince♡♥♡

Kris closed his eyes , took a deep breath . He had to take a moment to calm himself .All these information made him dizzy .

" So …… all Baekhyun did was to help me ? "  

" yeah " Chanyeol replied .He came here to tell Kris the truth that Baekhyun and Chanyeol hide from Kris. Baekhyun helped Kris alot .When their school planned a trip to Japan , Baekhyun knew Kris couldn't afford money and Kris wouldn't accept his help , that idiot ego was huge just like the owner .So Baekhyun asked Kris to clean his room and if he did that he will give money . Kris thought Baekhyun was just a rich brat who just so full of himself .Baekhyun was just being a coward who didn't want to show his caring side .Chanyeol was just another idiot who wanted the happiness of his two friends . When Kris finished highschool , Baekhyun gave money for Kris for his university and then to start his own business. Baekhyun begged Chanyeol to act like he's the one who gave money . 

 

" So … the real is me huh .Baekhyun is just so stupid !!. and you too !! " Chanyeol smiled widely to Kris statement . Kris groaned .Now he had to apologize Baekhyun ; his frenemy .

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun whined and didn't let go Kyungsoo hand who needed to stay in aseptic room for two days before the surgery . 

" I'll miss you " Baekhyun said and his puppy eyes b with tears . Kyungsoo heart ache at the sight .

" hyung its just two day hyung .We can still see each other ." Baekhyun huffed and stomped his feet like a kid .

" But I can't touch or kiss you .There's stupid glass between us ! " The nurse beside them fake a cough .

" Sir Mr Do Kyungsoo need to enter the room immediately , if not there'll be side effect after the surgery " Baekhyun glared at the nurse . He then look at his boyfriend with longing eyes .

" Take care of yourself Soo .I'll be here everyday " Baekhyun kissed Kyungsoo's cheek and the latter felt like crying due to over whelming emotion.

" S-See ya hyung " They let go off each other slowly …… The door closed gradually separate two lovers with tearful eyes at each side .

 

                               %%%%%%%%%%%