Twenty-Five

My Prince♡♥♡

Jongdae P.O.V

Oh my cat !! Am I dreaming !? How could I forget his glorious arm !? But Why was he here and what was he doing with that apron !? Anyway I have to introduce myself .

" X-Xiumin hyung ." Well done .Well done you idiot .You just stuttered in front of your crush .

"H-Hyung .I'm your ultimate fan !!"  

 

 

 

 

  " Ah that's why I'm familiar with his face ! You are Dae hyun crush ; the famous underground boxer Xiumin " Jongin exclaimed loudly . Kyungsoo look dumbfounded and Junmyeon fidget on his spot. While Minseok look like he just met his death .His body tremble and his face became pale .He look away from Jongdae and took off his apron .

" Myeonnie I don't feel good .I have to go home now " Junmyeon nodded . Minseok walked out of the shop bumping Jongdae shoulder who was standing at the entrance . Jongdae prepared to follow him but ---

" leave him alone if you don't want purple blush on your cheek bone " Junmyeon told Jongdae with unreadable expression . Kyungsoo wanted to ask his hyung more about Minseok but after his hyung expression he decided to ask later . 

The awkward silent took place -- again and it was broke by Junmyeon cough . Kyungsoo walked towards his hyung and gave him a glass of water .Junmyeon face was red and there's few drops of perspiration on his forehead.

" hyung !! you are burning !! Go and rest hyung " Junmyeon gulped down the water and gave Kyungsoo a grateful smile.

" yeah I should rest .Then lets close our shop for today .You can hang out with your friends !" 

" B-But I can't leave you alone "  

" I'll be fine Soo .I'm adult .I can takecare of myself "  

" I'll takecare of Soo " Chanyeol appeared and draped himself on Kyungsoo.

" Park Chanyeol ?"  

" yup Its me .I'm back hyung " Chanyeol gave his signature V sign and creepy grin . Junmyeon laughed and patted Chanyeol arm ( he's short ).

" then takecare of my brother ok ." Then Junmyeon went to upstair leaving four boys downstair. Baekhyun walked towards Chanyeol and pinched his ears .

" I'm his boyfriend and I care look after him. " Chanyeol rolled his eyes .

" Say the one who was standing like a statue in front of soon to be brother -in-law .You should thank me .Now you can go wherever you want with Soo and I'll go whenever I want with --" Chanyeol bounced towards Jongin and hugged his arms .

" Jonginnie " Jongin gave a look to Chanyeol but the later whispered something into Jongin ears and made Jongin accepted his idea. 

" Hyung will you come with us" Jongin asked Jongdae who was standing lifelessly .Jongdae shake his head .

" I'll head back home " then he left like a -- zombie .Chanyeol dragged Jongin away leaving Kyungsoo and Baekhyun behind .Baekhyun hold Kyungsoo hands and gave a sweetest smile.

" where do you want to go Soo "

 

 

 

Jongdae walked along Han river .He stopped and shouted with frustration .

" What had you done idiot !!!? You met your crush face to face and you ruined your chance !!! Hyung !! you left your world for a long time !!! " he wiped stray of tears on his face.

" I'm so worried for you hyung ." 

 

" Really ?" he jumped into the air for a few feet when he heard sweet but manly voice.

" X-Xiumin hyung " there - he saw Minseok who was sitting on the bench -- where he's been shouting his heart out . 

" Come and sit beside me " 

 

 

" Thank you " Chanyeol gave a smug look and Jongin really really want to hit that handsome face.

" Welcome cutie pie " Chanyeol was looking Jongin openly and the later was stirring his milk tea mindlessly . There's Exo song " Baby don't cry was playing in the cafe and Chanyeol was feeling exactly like that .When Chanyeol saw a stray tears rolled down onto Jongin cheek , he bant a little forward and wiped the tear away .

" Baby don't cry tonight ~~ " Chanyeol sang softly along and gave a small smile , not his creepy one but more warm and sincere smile filled with love making Jongin's heart warm.

                                   ♥♥♥♥♥♥

What did Chanyeol whisper ?