Fifteen

My Prince♡♥♡

" Jongin I' m sorry ! . My class lecturer thought it would nice to teach extra time " Kyungsoo explained animatedly to Jongin why he was late .Jongin chuckled and hold Kyungsoo hand that were flaing in all direction.

" its ok hyung .I can wait you forever " Jongin gave a wink and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. With strangers Kyungsoo might be timid and stuttering mess but with people who he comfortable with Kyungsoo will show his cute satanic side.

" lets go " Jongin hold Kyungsoo hand and the latter didn't mind since he like Jongin --- as his little brother . But they both had to stopped in their track when someone called out Kyungsoo name -more like nick name .

" Baby Soo !! wait for me " Kyungsoo eyes might pop out from his socket when he saw Baekhyun was running towards them .

" S-Soo * pant * honey you should wait for me " Kyungsoo blushed when he heard endearment . 

" W-Why should I wait you ?"  

" Because --" Baekhyun stopped in his mid sentence when he saw Kyungsoo and Jongin holding hands. Being diva he was , gave a glare and sassy remark.

" Soo why are you holding hands with dark kid. I'm afraid he might rub his darkness on your milky white skin " Kyungsoo didn't know whether to blush or to apologize Jongin.

" say the one with girly face "  

" You !!"  

" Stop it you two . And Baekhyun I'm asking you why should I wait you " Satansoo is back.

" Because I want to come to your shop .I want to eat ddeokbokki . What's this kid doing here ?" Jongin hugged Kyungsoo 's shoulder .

" we are in the same neighbour hood unlike someone " Baekhyun snarled and tried to grab Jongin from his collar but -- 

" Stop bickering !! if you don't stop , I will go home Alone " Baekhyun smiled and hold Kyungsoo hands and intertwined their fingers .

" I'm sorry Soo .Lets go " Ofcourse Jongin didn't give Baekhyun extra point.He too grabbed Kyungsoo's the other hand and intertwined their fingers.

" I'm sorry too hyung .lets go " Baekhyun and Jongin glared to each other but they both smiled at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo P.O.V 

 

I felt like a doll that was own by two child. They both dragged me to their side and I had to try really hard to accomodate to their steps. 

My arms are hurt and I'm afraid I can't use them afterward. 

I wondered--- 

Why did my way back is too long today !? Damn it !! My arms will fall out soon !!.

                                  ************