Four

My Prince♡♥♡

I stuck a strawberry flavour lollipop onto his locker .

" Good luck lolly " today I feel a little dizzy and I think that was because of my jobs.I hope I'll get better so that I can study and do my jobs.

As usual I ate my breakfast at school back yard and came into my class.Today the hall way to my class little crowdy and noisy ?.

" Ok people attention please !!" I look around to find the voice and it was coming from speaker.I know that voice.Chen one of Baekhyun friends.He look like a troll.So I choice to ignore him .

" I want to announce something and the thing is about your so called prince Baekhyun !" I jerk up my head when I heard my prince name.Now I have to pay attention to this troll.All the students in the hall way stopped from what they are doing when they heard ' Prince ' like I do.

" Baekkie here always get lollipop every morning .so he want to know who's doing that.So people if you are the one , come and meet him at the roof top at lunch .ok That's all I want to say !" Murmur filled the hall way.I can see confusion and curiosity in their eyes. Baek want to find me .What am I suppose to do ? This is my opportunity .I nodded to myself.Atleast he 'll acknowledge me as one of his fan and may be -- may be now he'll remember my name and want to be my friend.I blushed and grinned a little. I decided to go there at lunch time.

 

 

" Ok class I'm sorry but I 've to announce something awful " What ? Is today announcement day ?.

" This is about baekhyun " what ? My prince again?

" he lost his golden watch " What ? Someone took Baekkie 's watch ?

" So we searched all the locker and guess what . we found it." I sighed with relief.

" Who's the culprit sir ? yeah tell us " I nodded along with them.

" Do kyungsoo ? Is he my class " I think my world broke down when I heard my teacher call out my name.Students look at each other.

" Do Kyungsoo stand up please " I grip table edge tightly and slowly stand up.

" Are you Do Kyungsoo ?. " I nodded.When I look at Baek place , he's looking at me with disgusting in his eyes.

" Why did you take the watch Kyungsoo ?" 

" I -I d-didn't do --" I can't find my words.I 'm stuttering .I don't want to be like that.Mom Dad hyung help me.

" stop it loser ."

" yeah you thief stop pretending "

" yeah " No I'm not thief . I glare at them but when I look at Baekhyun he was glaring at me.My heart hurts.This is not what I want .This is not the right way how I want him to notice me.

" Kyungsoo come to office when school over " I can't stand the tension so I run out of the room.

" Yah Do Kyungsoo !! where do you think you are going !!?"  

I run to the school back yard .I sat down on the ground and cried out loud. Why ? Why ? I didn't do anything.

" aish !! so noisy !! " I look around frantically when I heard someone shout.There's I found a boy who is sitting on the bench.His hair stand out in all direction.He look kind of sleepy.I sniffed and hiccupped .I can't even cry freely. Damn my ty fate!!!

" I 'm s-sorry " I lowered my head and apologized .I heard footsteps coming near me.When I look up , I saw the most breath taking scene.

His tanned skin glow under sunlight .His brown bangs covered his deep brown eyes.He has plump lips but they were pretty and they were moving .What ?

" Why are you crying kid ?" No .I'm not a kid. I'm in my final year of high school you sleepy head.Something touch my damp cheeks .Oh my he's wiping my tears with his hands.They were so warm.

" Come and sit with me " I nodded and he dragged me by my hand towards the bench where he was lying .

" here eat this that'll make you feel better " He gave me a lollipop and it was strawberry -milk flavour. How ironic ? I really want to cry more.I took it and put into my mouth.Its sweet.

" My name is Jongin and I'm second year " I smile a little to that .I knew it .This kid act like senior.

" Kyungsoo and I'm your hyung " he look shock.I chuckled a little.

 

" No way !! "

" way !!" We laughed together after that .He look nice and his smile is cute.But I love my baekkie's eye smile more .They formed crescent when he smiled. I look at jongin when he lay down and put his head onto my laps.

" w-what are you doing ?" 

" shush hyung.You woke me up .I need my sleep beside you have very soft thighs "

" y-yah " he smiled and closed his eyes.I bit my lips and ponder what should I do? This kid is so bold.But yeah let him stay like this. What 'll happen now ? Now my prince know me but not in a good way .* sigh * .

                              *************

Flying kisses to all my subscrubers :D