Fourty-One

My Prince♡♥♡

" Soo you are awake ! " Kyungsoo nodded and sat up . 

" Your mom is right hyung ."

" Soo --" 

" You can't get into good school if you still stay with me . You need your parents' support . I'm okay .I-I'll be okay ." Baekhyun held both of Kyungsoo's hands in his .He tiled the latter's head upwards by his chin .

" Look at me Soo " So Kyungsoo did .His doe eyes filled with tears . Baekhyun felt very sorry towards his Kyungsoo but there's one thing he could promise .

" Wait for me Soo .I'll come back .I'll come back to you .When that time came , lets get marry and build a family with me Soo .I love you Soo " Kyungsoo sobbed and nodded . Pearl tears rolled down onto his cheeks . 

" I-I'll wait .I'll wait for you hyung . " They hugged each other tightly . Kyungsoo's tears seeped through Baekhyun's shirt and stained the latter's heart .

 

 

 

Kyungsoo folded Baekhyun's clothes neatly and placed them into luggage . He hold up pororo boxer and a genuine smile blossomed on his face .His eyes looked around their share bedroom longingly .Soon this room become quiet without Baekhyun's snore , soon this room become awfully clean without Baekhyun whose had zero knowledge about cleaning .

 

Kyungsoo wiped away the tears . He zipped the luggage and carried it into living room where Baekhyun's mom was waiting . He got call from Baekhyun's mom when he was at school .Baekhyun's mom asked whether he could pack Baekhyun's things since her son was a brat and all and blah blah blah . She said their driver would pick up Baekhyun from his school so Baekhyun wouldn't be so tired and she would be the one who would come and take Baekhyun's things . Kyungsoo ofcourse said ' Yes ' .That's why he's here cleaning Baekhyun's mess and skipping his classes .

 

Kyungsoo gave the luggage to the waiting woman .

" Thank you for your help " Kyungsoo nodded and smiled softly . When Baekhyun's mom turned her heel and prepared to leave , Kyungsoo grabbed her arms timidly . 

" Yes ? " her voice was cold and Kyungsoo tried not to tremble too much .

" W-When will he leave ? "

" The day after tomorrow "  

" That soon !!? "  

" yes we had already prepared .All he need to do is ' go and study ' "  

" C-Can I come to airport ? " Kyungsoo asked with hopeful big brown eyes ; like a puppy . Baekhyun's mom clear .

" Y-Yeah Ofcourse Come before 9:00 am . See you there " .

 

" 9:00 AM " Kyungsoo knew America was too far and he also knew he won't get any contact within Baekhyun's study years . There's a lot of things he wanted to do with Baekhyun and there's no time left . 

" We can't go for a date hyung . " Kyungsoo entered into their share bedroom and closed the door .He lied down on bed and curled into fetus position .He felt so weak and so sad . Tears were starting to flow down like a waterfall and he didn't even care . He let go all of his consciousness and he cried -- until he fall asleep.

                                   ##########