Thirty-Nine

My Prince♡♥♡

Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes and came face to face with white ceiling .His mouth felt dry and his throat is a little itchy . He turned his head to the right and saw someone who was dearest to him was sleeping peacefully on a chair . Kyungsoo lips curled upward and he raised his hand and touch Baekhyun's cheek .

 

Baekhyun felt soft touch on his cheek ; it was so warm and soft . He sighed with satisfaction and leaned into touch . This -- This touch was so familiar . Kyungsoo .

Baekhyun eyes opened wide when his brain knew who was touching him . Kyungsoo was smiling at him .Kyungsoo was awake .He's alive .

" Kyungsoo ! " Baekhyun embraced Kyungsoo tightly in his arms and called out Kyungsoo's name like a mantra.

" Kyungsoo Kyungsoo Soo Thank u Thank u so much " Baekhyun kissed all over Kyungsoo face and brought out soft giggles .

" I was so worried Soo .I-I'm afraid you m-might left me " Baekhyun choked out a sob and Kyungsoo wiped away tears on Baekhyun face . His body was still weak .He wanted to return the hug as tight as Baekhyun did but his body didn't allow so he just smile at Baekhyun.

" I 'm ok now hyung .Don't cry " Baekhyun nodded and he smiled in return . Kyungsoo gestured Baekhyun to climb onto his bed .

" This bed is small Soo .I don't think -- " Kyungsoo pouted and Baekhyun immediately climbed onto his bed . Baekhyun lied beside Kyungsoo and the latter snuggled closer while using Baekhyun arms as pillow . The two fall asleep in each other embraced peacefully .

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up from a soft breath fanning his face and a warm body pressed against his chest . Baekhyun tighten his hold and brought Kyungsoo closer to his body even if it was possible . There's a click sound was heard and Baekhyun cracked open his eyes to see what was happening .

" Doctor Zang ? " Yixing lowered his phone and sheepishly rubbed the back of his nape .

" sorry you two look so cute . So your sleeping beauty was woke up huh " Baekhyun grinned widely and nodded .He looked down at the beauty that was Kyungsoo who was sleeping in his arms .

" You should get out from the bed . Kyungsoo's doctor will come soon "  

" r-right " Baekhyun blushed and he get out from the bed carefully not to wake up Kyungsoo .But unfortunately , Kyungsoo woke up while whining like a baby who just lost his source of warmth . Baekhyun and Yixing cooed at the same time and Yixing took an another picture . ' For Junmyeon ' he said .

 

" You are all fine Kyungsoo except your body is still weak but you'll get stronger soon .Eat a lot of nutritious food ok " Kyungsoo nodded and muttered a soft ' Thank you '. 

" I'm so glad you are fine Soo " Junmyeon hold Kyungsoo hands in his .Junmyeon was sitting on a wheelchair since he too was still weak to walk .

" Me too ! I'm so glad to see you again hyung . I 'm so glad you still are by my side . " Kyungsoo cried with happiness and Junmyeon squeezed his little brother's hands .

 

 

 

" Chanyeol , Jongin , Minseok and Jongdae will come to see you this evening Soo ." Kyungsoo nodded while chewing on a small piece of apple offered by Baekhyun . Baekhyun cut an apple into small pieces to feed Kyungsoo .Kyungsoo was transferred into normal room . His room was face to face was junmyeon .

" I want to know how did Doctor Zang become Junmyeon hyung friend ? I had never heard about him "         

" Ask him Soo if you want to know .But believe me they are more than friends .Doctor Zang was being a caring boyfriend and my brother-in-law was acting like a teenage boy who just got a boyfriend " Kyungsoo giggled and Baekhyun was glad since he could make Kyungsoo felt happy .

 

Suddenly , there's a knock was heard .Kyungsoo was delighted and Baekhyun just rolled his eyes .Baekhyun gave the plate which was using to place apple pieces .

 " I think ers are here " Baekhyun gave the plate which was used to place apple pieces.

" you guys are so ---- " Baekhyun stopped in his mid sentence when he saw the person behind the door .It wasn't their friend .It was an unexpected guest .

" Mom ? "  

                                ※※※※※※※※※※※※