Fourty-Two

My Prince♡♥♡

 

 

 

 

                             WARNING :::  

                          Rated M for This Chap 

                   ******************************

When Kyungsoo woke up , he felt a warm body pressed him from behind . He gasped and sat up .He knew who was that person but its just he couldn't believe .

" Baek hyung ? " Baekhyun smiled at him lazily .

" Good evening Soo " 

" What are you doing here ? You are supposed to be at your home . I mean -- you are leaving soon and you have a lot to prepare and --- and "  

" and what Soo . Don't you miss me ? I miss you " Baekhyun whined and pouted .

" You should go home hyung " Kyungsoo said softy .There's a sadness lingering in his voice . His head hung low and he's biting his lips a habit he did when he get upset or when he felt flustered . Suddenly he was being pushed down onto the mattress and Baekhyun was hovering over him .

" Soo " Baekhyun voice was huskier than usual and he's seemed a bit ---- strange .

" Y-Yes " 

" Your lips are so pretty . I want to kiss you " Kyungsoo gulped down his saliva and closed his eyes when Baekhyun leaned closer ---closer --and closer . He felt a pair of moist , soft lips pressed against his own .Their lips dance together and their tongue met . Kyungsoo moaned and he felt so embarrassed .His face was so red and so did his lips . 

 

Baekhyun couldn't take off his eyes from the beauty that was Kyungsoo who was gasping for air from their make out session .Kyungsoo's lips were so red and so tempting that Baekhyun wanted to bite them .He felt there's tightness in his pant .He dipped his face into Kyungsoo's neck and inhaled deeply .

" You smell so good Soo " 

" H-Hyung " They will be separated after this night and all Baekhyun wanted to do was to claim Kyungsoo as his and his only . Baekhyun was not a and he had experience with both boys and girls .But Kyungsoo was different and he wanted to announce the world that this innocent and adorable penguin was his -- and don't touch him . Baekhyun bit down on Kyungsoo's ear lope .A mewl escaped from Kyungsoo mouth .

" Will you be mine Soo ? Please -- I need you " Kyungsoo felt certain something was poking his thigh and he blushed . He had never been in an intimate relationship with no one .Baekhyun was the first and would be the last .His thought was cut off by a hand that was pinching his s .

" Y-Yes I'm yours .Make me yours "  

 

Clothes were being thrown onto the floor piece after piece and their share room filled with nothing but their's moan . Baekhyun pulled away Kyungsoo's boxer and kissed his inner thigh . Kyungsoo blushed and tried to cover his private area .Baekhyun slapped away the hands and kissed Kyungsoo's manhood . 

" nagh~~ h-hyung " 

" feel good huh " without waiting any reply , Baekhyun engulfed the into his mouth and bobbed his head up and down . Kyungsoo moaned and groaned , he felt so hot and his body was trembling . He felt tightness around his stomach .

" h-hyung I'm -- I'm " Baekhyun just hummed and Kyungsoo released his load into Baekhyun mouth and the latter swallowed happily . Baekhyun crawled back on Kyungsoo's body and kissed him on his lips . 

" you taste so good baby . " Baekhyun left hand grabbed something from nightstand . Baekhyun coded his fingers with the content from that box . Kyungsoo's tired eyes shot opened when he felt something was poking his entrance .He tensed and looked at his hyung helplessly .

" shush relax Soo .I won't hurt you " Kyungsoo listened Baekhyun .He couldn't help but hissed a little when a finger penetrate his hole . 

" ah-- you are so tight babe " Baekhyun moved his finger in and out and certain movement hit a special bundle of nerves made Kyungsoo's moaned aloud and asked for more . When Baekhyun added second finger and then third .Tears were rolling down onto Kyungsoo's pale cheek .Baekhyun rubbed Kyungsoo length as distraction .

" Ar-gh -- hyung " When Baekhyun felt Kyungsoo's velvet wall started to constrict his fingers , he pulled out his fingers .Kyungsoo whined for lost and Baekhyun chuckled .

" Too eager baby " Kyungsoo looked up Baekhyun through his eyelashes .Baekhyun was coding with a lot of lube and Kyungsoo gulped down .Man-- Baekhyun's big .

" Like what you see ? " Baekhyun asked teasingly and Kyungsoo flushed scarlet .Baekhyun eased into Kyungsoo's tightness while kissing . They both groaned when Baekhyun was fully seated inside Kyungsoo . Baekhyun allowed Kyungsoo to adjust his size . 

" Are you ok baby ? Should I pull out ? " Kyungsoo sniffed .

" N-no . Move -- Move hyung " Baekhyun slowly pull out until his tip was at the entrance and slammed back in making Kyungsoo saw stars .  

" hu-h faster .f-faster hyung " Baekhyun obeyed to his lover and he pick up his speed . A certain move hit Kyungsoo's sweet spot and the latter moaned shamelessly .Baekhyun didn't expect Kyungsoo to be so much vocal but he love this side of his Soo . 

" h-hyun I'm "

 

" m-me too Soo .Lets come together " Kyungsoo spilled his load between Baekhyun's and his stomach .Baekhyun filled Kyungsoo's hole with his seeds untill Kyungsoo's dripping wet . Baekhyun didn't pull out instead he lied down beside Kyungsoo's and pulled the latter into his embraced .

" You are so perfect Soo .I love you so ing much " Kyungsoo nuzzled into Baekhyun's chest . 

" I love you too .My prince "

                                ©©©©©©©©

I'm really for my weird and awkward * ? *