In Full Colors

In Full Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch had a dense atmosphere. Mr Jung was angry at Taekwoon for arriving late to lunch, and Mr Cha was angry at Hakyeon for not answering his calls. Hakyeon had been running when his father started calling. There was no way he was going to stop running and let Taekwoon win to answer his father’s call. 

The girls at the table, Jiwoo and Mrs Jung, tried their best to lighten the atmosphere but to little avail. It was until Mrs Jung got tired of it and scolded Mr Jung and Mr Cha for being angry at something so stupid as being late or not answering a phone call. Hakyeon blinked a couple of times, and Jiwoo laughed, “Yep, that’s my mom for you.”

When lunch was over, Mrs Jung insisted that the family sat down together and talked for the afternoon. The older men relented in fear of being scolded again. Taekwoon and Jiwoo and Hakyeon just snickered at their actions. 

They all decided to sit in a set of sofas that was in the lobby of the hotel. Mr Jung and Mrs Jung sat together in the loveseat, Mr Cha sat in a chair, and Taekwoon, Hakyeon, and Jiwoo sat on the couch, respectively. The first couple of minutes were of awkward silence. Mr Jung broke it by asking his son how was the branch he was in charge of. Of course it was to ask that. It was always about business when it came to Taekwoon’s father. Taekwoon, of course, always answered the same thing. “Everything is going well, father.” 
“Good,” Mr Jung nodded and took a sip of the drink he had on his hand. 

Hakyeon sighed and rolled his eyes. Jiwoo grabbed his hand when she saw. She was worried even though she had nothing to be worried about. The silence continued as no one bothered to say anything; not even Mrs Jung, who was the one who insisted that they do it. Hakyeon sighed and boredly started moving his legs; best and worst mistake of his life. 

The way television

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter