Into Learning How to See

In Full Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon sighed and looked at Jaehwan, who was currently working behind the receptionist counter. “Don’t you have breaks? You work from morning to night back here?” He asked boredly.

“I love my job,” Jaehwan simply answered.

Hakyeon was not satisfied by that answer, “But still…”

“Don’t worry. I rather it like this,” Jaehwan finished with his last customer. Now he could pay full attention to Hakyeon.

“Okay, but you barely have anytime for anything. What about your soulmate? You always say you have one, even if you rarely talk about them,” Hakyeon pouted.

“He likes to travel. Last time I talked to him, he said he was going to Busan next or something,” Jaehwan shrugged.

“Hmmm… At least, I now found your soulmate is a he,” Hakyeon nodded and tapped his fingers on the wooden desk. “What color is this?”

“Umm…” Jaehwan looked at the table while squinting his eyes. “Brown? Reddish-brown? Yes, reddish-brown.”

“Hmmm,” Hakyeon nodded, “Pretty.”

“Indeed,” Jaehwan nodded as spun around with his chair. “Did you talk to Taekwoon yesterday?”

Hakyeon shook his head and sighed, “Tried to, but to no avail.”

“Runaway soulmate,” Jaehwan looked at the ceiling.

“Please, don’t remind me. I’ll try to talk to him again tonight or tomorrow or someday,” Hakyeon muttered.

“Better now than later. Don’t tarry, hyung,” Jaehwan put a hand on Hakyeon’s shoulder.

“Yeah, yeah,” Hakyeon sighed and leaned back on his chair.

There were a couple of seconds of silence; a comfortable silence, not an awkward one. “When do you leave back to Seoul?” Jaehwan asked.

“Tonight,” Hakyeon looked at Jaehwan.

“Dang it, why not sooner?” Jaehwan snapped his fingers.

“Because you’re a punk that needs to be taught to show respect,” Hakyeon chopped Jaehwan’s neck with his hand.

Jaehwan only laughed at it. “You’re lucky to not know a friend of mine. He knows how to push boundaries.”

“Psh,” Hakyeon crossed his arms.

“I’m glad we have these few hours together, hyung,” Jaehwan smiled and rolled his chair closer to Hakyeon.

“Me, too,” Hakyeon nodded. “I need to start learning colors. You can help me with it.”

“Me?” Jaehwan put a hand on his chest and raised a brow, “I’m not your soulmate.”

Hakyeon shrugged, “So? You can see.”

“No,” Jaehwan shook his head, “Trust me when I saw that it’s much more fun to figure them out yourself and/ or with your soulmate.”

Hakyeon narrowed his eyes, “You’re no fun.” He sighed, “Then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter