There Is Hope

In Full Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Jaehwan was mad. He was a crazy, madman, but so must have been Hakyeon to even agree to his proposition. Really, Jaehwan wanted to use Sanghyuk to somehow contact Taekwoon, and as much as Hakyeon wanted contact with Taekwoon, bringing in a kid he barely knew was not the answer. Still, Jaehwan had this thing about him. He talked and talked and talked and, with every speech, Hakyeon felt less defensive of keeping Sanghyuk out of his problem. If the boy was willing to help for a price, Hakyeon could comply with it, and he did.

 

It was almost unbelievable to himself that he actually did.

 

Hakyeon complies with the suggestion that Jaehwan had told Sanghyuk would do it for, and it did not take much convincing for Hakyeon to agree. It was too doable.

 

Hakyeon even told Jaehwan about how ridiculous it was that he actually accepted to do it. He expected the younger to laugh along with it, but instead he answered, “Well, it is reasonable to do it for your soul mate.”

Hakyeon did not expect Jaehwan to say that. “I mean, I guess,” Hakyeon cleared his throat, “but is it really that reasonable?”

“Of course,” Jaehwan laughed, unbelieving that Hakyeon did not think that. “You’re in love. It’s reasonable.”

Hakyeon’s heart sped up, because it really did not think of that. “In love…” He always thought that Taekwoon was his soul mate, and that he was destined to be with him, and that is why he felt what he felt but, “love…”

“Yeah,” Jaehwan said a little more softly this time. “Wow, you’re still pretty naive in all of this, are you hyung?” There was an amusing tone.

Hakyeon scoffed forcefully, “What are you talking about?”

“You are not born liking your soul mate, nor do you become instantly super attracted to them the moment you meet them,” Jaehwan informed. “You still really have to fully fall in love with them in other to live happily with them. Since they’re your soul mate, it will obviously happen, but it is not instant.” Hakyeon hummed and nodded and wanted to punch himself for not figuring that out earlier. “Aw, my hyung is so cute,” Jaehwan commented and snickered.

“Shut up,” Hakyeon growled.

 

Hakyeon had no idea how the plan was going to work. There was no plan in the first place. They were simply making it up as they went along. Sanghyuk would only agree to a plan that would not get him in trouble, but there was no way that was possible. Every plan had its risks, so Hakyeon decided that he would take responsibility for whatever happen to Sanghyuk if things went south.

 

A plan was conjured up after months of planning. The plan was rather simple. Hakyeon would send a representative to speak to Mr Jung Taekwoon, and that representative will be Sanghyuk. It was so simple it was almost dumb, but it was also tricky. Hakyeon had to prepare Sanghyuk just in case he ran into any obstacles inside the Jung building, teach him how to get through them in a professional way, so no one doubted that Sanghyuk being there was strange.

 

When the day came to put the plan to the test, Hakyeon was as nervous as he could be. He paced around the room, and he barely ate breakfast. Jiwoo asked him if there was something wrong, but Hakyeon lied and said nothing was wrong. He had not told her about the attempt to contact her brother, because he did not want to get her hopes up only to have them crash down if it failed. Jiwoo cared about her brother, and she had not contact him for almost a year now since she cut contact with everyone the moment she left to explore. Hakyeon wanted to make sure he established contact with Taekwoon before telling Jiwoo.

 

The minutes felt like hours. Hakyeon was sure he had walked more that day than the whole week combined just by pacing around his room. Jaehwan sent him live updates Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter