Are You Going to Be Okay?

In Full Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon had the whole day planned out; to the point where nothing could go wrong. He had the whole weekend planned out really. Since they arrived late to Jeju yesterday, all Taekwoon and Hakyeon did was eat at a nice restaurant and settle down in their hotel room.

 

Today in the morning, Hakyeon had arranged to meet with Jaehwan. There was apparently a really nice place Jaehwan wanted to recommend him. Hakyeon would take any recommendations. If it was any good, he would substitute one of his previous ideas with Jaehwan’s. Jaehwan’s ideas should be good. He has lived too long on the island to not have a great place.

 

Hakyeon stepped into the lobby early that morning. People were busy all around him. Some were signing in to the hotel, and others signing out. Hakyeon looked around the large lobby. There were many people around; it would be hard to spot Jaehwan, if he was even there. Hakyeon swore, that if Jaehwan was not there, he would definitely-

 

Oh, there he was.

 

Jaehwan was sitting on one of the lobby couches with a laptop on his lap, and he was moving his lips and smiling like he was talking to someone on the laptop. Hakyeon tilted his head. He did not expect Jaehwan to be video chatting with someone so early in the morning. Though the simple thought of Jaehwan video chatting was quite strange, too. Hakyeon always pictured Jaehwan working; he forgot Jaehwan should also have a social life. He was not born working. Jaehwan also had a life. Hakyeon shook away his silly thought and turned back to where Jaehwan was sitting.

 

Who knew? Maybe Jaehwan was talking to his mysterious soul mate. If that was the case, then Hakyeon would much rather leave him alone to it and come back later. Jaehwan always talked about his soulmate like he had not seen or spoken to him in weeks or years; always in past tense, never in present. Maybe soon Hakyeon would be hearing about that mystery man in present tense rather than past tense.

 

By this time, Jaehwan had already noticed him and was calling him over with the wave of a hand. Hakyeon gave him a thumbs up. Jaewan gave him a confused look back and shook his head before calling him over again with hand motions. Hakyeon shook his head and hoped Jaehwan would receive the message that he did not have to come over if it was not necessary (which Hakyeon did not consider it to be). Jaehwan mouthed an ‘Aigoo’ and pointed at the space next to him with a stern look on his face. Hakyeon shook his head and walked closer to Jaehwan. At least, he might actually meet Jaehwan’s soul mate. That would be interesting.

 

“Hyung, good morning,” Jaehwan greeted him and patted the space next him.

“Morning,” Hakyeon smiled back and sat down.

“I want you to meet someone, hyung,” Jaehwan smiled and motioned to the laptop screen. There was a younger man looking back at them, laying on his stomach. Hakyeon found him cute and wanted to poke his button shaped nose. “My friend, Han Sanghyuk.”

“Hello,” Sanghyuk waved at him with a smile on his face.

“Hello,” Hakyeon waved back at him. It was just a friend, huh? Kind of disappointing… “I’m Cha Hakyeon.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter