Finally, Contact

In Full Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: cuss words! just in case.

Hakyeon left the hotel after a long hug with Jaehwan and comforting talk to calm the younger’s fake ugly sobbing. He would miss his friend dearly. Nowhere else in Korea could he find a friend as dorkish as Lee Jaehwan; nowhere in the world most likely.

 

Once he got in the car, Hakyeon sent a message to Taekwoon. He was fed up with him reading all his messages but not answering a single one. ‘You can’t keep ignoring me like this, Taekwoon. We still work together!’ Hakyeon threw his phone on the sit. It startled Jiwoo a bit. She had seen her husband’s change in behaviour, but after a while, she stopped asking what was wrong.

 

The sun was setting on the way to the airport. Hakyeon calmly and quietly muttered all the colors the sunset had. Watching the sunset was supposed to be something beautiful when you are first able to see, but Hakyeon refused to see it as beautiful. He felt bitter and angry because of Taekwoon, and Jaehwan would no longer be there to calm him down. If Taekwoon kept ignoring him and the problem, Hakyeon might as well end up losing his mind.

 

His phone vibrated. Speak of the devil?

 

Hakyeon slowly grabbed his phone and looked at the message. It was Taekwoon. It finally was Taekwoon. ‘Then we’ll only talk business.’ Bull.

Hakyeon pursed his lip tight, ‘Taekwoon, we need to talk.’

‘About what?’ Taekwoon answered.

‘You know fully well about what, Jung Taekwoon,’ If Taekwoon was trying to play the innocent card with him, it really was not working. Hakyeon only got angrier.

‘If it’s not business, I don’t want to know about,’ Taekwoon texted, and H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter