It's Not Over Just Yet

In Full Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a whole day of movie marathon and ordering rows of room service, Jaehwan decided that enough was enough and that Hakyeon should leave him alone. Hakyeon had to be pushed out the door, because he felt he was not ready to leave his friend just yet (either that or he had a guilty conscious for being angry at his friend weeks earlier). Jaehwan reassured him he was going to be fine, and that Sanghyuk was bound to call any second now, so he should not be alone for long.

 

Hakyeon rolled his eyes and smiled. He was grateful to have a friend like Jaehwan, and he promised from now on that he will be there for Jaehwan just as much as Jaehwan has been there for him and even more.

 

Having nowhere else to go, Hakyeon decided to head to his hotel room. He could not call Taekwoon to meet up since his phone suffered the consequences of not being charged for the entire day before and throughout the night. Taekwoon was probably at the room anyways, so they could meet there in the first place.

 

Reaching the hotel room, Hakyeon used the key to open the door to an empty room. He looked around and wondered where Taekwoon could possibly be. Sitting on top of the bureau where the television rested was Taekwoon’s phone, and though Taekwoon was a quiet person, he was not quiet enough to go unnoticed by Hakyeon. He should be somewhere in the hotel at least, because there was no way he would leave without his phone or without at least notifying Hakyeon first. Not finding the necessity to bring his dead phone with him, Hakyeon left it charging and then left the hotel room in search of his soul mate.

 

Hakyeon did not know every nook and cranny of the hotel. If there was any specific place Taekwoon was in for reasons like hotel management or whatnot, Hakyeon did not know where to look. Though, if anything, when in a hotel, one should start looking in the lobby of the hotel. That was where Hakyeon was heading.

 

Taekwoon was nowhere in sight. The lobby was filled with people but none of them could be identified as Jung Taekwoon. Hakyeon’s lips formed a thin line. Where could Taekwoon be? He wondered. He could always check outside by the pool. Hakyeon thought of a reason of why Taekwoon would be outside by the pool and could not think of any solid reason. It still would not hurt to check though. He sighed and went to the pool area.

 

Hakyeon spotted Taekwoon by the poolside bar, sitting by the white, plastic tables, staring at the setting sun. Hakyeon’s heart was filled by the sight of him. The happiness he felt helped him form a smile. Though it quickly disappeared when he thought of Jaehwan never being able to experience the filling of the heart a soul mate caused. Hakyeon realised how lucky he was.

 

Taekwoon was with him. He was lucky enough to have Taekwoon with him. There are people that had their soul mates taken away from them. Life was not always in pink when it came to soul mates. Hakyeon’s life was not painted in pink, but it was close. Jaehwan’s life was stripped of the color pink. Hakyeon did not want that to happen to him.

 

While Hakyeon was having his inner thoughts, Taekwoon noticed his presence. He had stood up and was heading in Hakyeon’s direction when Hakyeon noticed again. “Oh, Hakyeonie, you’re he-” Taekwoon was interrupted by Hakyeon hugging him. He was stunned by the action, but he was not going to push away. He wrapped his arms around Hakyeon and rested his head on the older’s shoulder, “Is everything okay?”

Hakyeon smiled slightly, “I am just so glad.” Taekwoon did not ask why. He stayed quiet and drew circles on Hakyeon’s back. Hakyeon told him about wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter