There It Is

In Full Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwoo followed Hakyeon’s advise well. She tried out this whole soul mate thing. She seldom told Hakyeon what was going on. Hakyeon had to pry it out of her. She would say that it was none of his business and that he was being noisy, but it seemed like she forgot that Hakyeon was a noisy person since birth. In the end, Jiwoo told him how she was doing with her soul mate, a man much younger than her of Korean descent but who did not speak Korean -Jiwoo would endlessly speak about how she found that unbelievable.

 

Hakyeon laughed at all the banter that she would tell him about. It was funny to imagine Jiwoo going through all the things she was going through in her college life. It was also fun to imagine that it was Taekwoon and him doing all of that. It was fun, but it sure made Hakyeon’s heart ache.

 

He lived through it. He lived through everything now. He lived through walking down the streets and watching couples hold hands and be all lovey-dovey. He lived through romantic movies, dramas, sunsets, anything really. He had to live through it, ignore it as best as he could.

 

His heart was numb. It got to the point where he could not even feel the throbbing pain anymore. It had not been long since the company was officially passed to him. He spent his time working now. Jaehwan jokingly said that they were becoming the same workaholic person. Hakyeon knew it was a joke, but it still rubbed him the wrong. Hakyeon knew the reason why Jaehwan was so devoted into his work, and he worried that his reason was similar.

 

There were perks to being the chief now: traveling. To make business with foreign companies, Hakyeon willingly traveled to the country where the headquarters were. He loved it. Though he came for work, he always stayed an extra day to unwind and explore, to clear his mind. It gave him peace. All Hakyeon wanted was a little peace after all.

 

When it came to business deals, it was hard to work one with the Jung company. They sent representatives to do all the deals with, which was fine. It was how it was supposed to be done. Though Hakyeon want the kind of person who liked taking charge in everything, so he did it himself. However, he always had hope that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter