Crushed

In Full Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A month after Jiwoo’s departure, Hakyeon realised how lonely he was. He was used to Jiwoo’s presence. The first time Jiwoo left, he still had Taekwoon. Now, his house was lonely. Sure, Nana and his father were always there, but it was simply not the same. Hakyeon realised how much he really missed Taekwoon, how much he wanted to hold him and to be held back. The phone calls helped, but it was not enough.

 

A huge change was close to happening. The company was finally going to be passed down to Hakyeon. He had been working as, it could be said, the “pseudo-CEO” for now more than a year, and it was finally going to be official. His father was stubborn, Hakyeon received it from somewhere after all, and refused to believe his health played a part on his ability to run the company, but Nana and Hakyeon were finally able to put some sense into his brain and he has decided to step down and focus more on his health.

 

On the phone call Hakyeon had with Taekwoon, he told his soul mate the good news. Hakyeon had been working up to it for years, and even though he had the advantage of being his father’s son, he still had to work hard and prove himself. Taekwoon was proud of Hakyeon when Hakyeon excitedly told him the news. Taekwoon remarked how it could be a step closer to them meeting again. After all, they are both the heirs of the huge companies, which still had a business contract with each other even if the marriage contract between Hakyeon and Jiwoo went to hell a long time ago. In the future, they were bound to meet each other again, and Hakyeon thought of that day everyday with anticipation.

 

Jiwoo called Hakyeon often. She told him about her settlement in the university dorms, though she always said that she could not get used to being surrounded by supposed “children,” which were really freshmen around four or five years younger than her. Hakyeon wished her well. All the information she told Hakyeon, he passed it forward to Taekwoon, and if Taekwoon had something to say about anything, Hakyeon would pass it back.

 

With Taekwoon, Hakyeon could talk nonsense without feeling like Taekwoon was uninterested. Once, Sanghyuk had told him that every time Taekwoon and him talk, Taekwoon looked like he was taking every word in, processing it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter