Wonder if....

In Full Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon entered the doors to the Jeju Jung Hotel looking like a completely boss only for it to be completely ruined by Jaehwan running up to him and hugging him tightly as if he was a long lost family member. It was embarrassing how his epic entrance was tragically destroyed and how Jaehwan was fake ugly sobbing on his shoulder and how people were looking at them weirdly, but it was all worth it when he saw the confused and scared look on Jiwoo’s face. He bursted out laughing when he realised that he never told Jiwoo about Jaehwan (then again, he never told anything about anything to her). Between his chuckles and heavy breathing, he introduced Jaehwan to Jiwoo. “It’s nice to meet you!” Jaehwan grinned widely as he vibrantly shook her hand. She looked so scared as he did it. Hakyeon forgot to tell him that she did not regularly shake strangers’ hands.

 

After he finished shaking her hand, Jaehwan showed Hakyeon a key. “I already have your room ready. Follow me!” He smiled, and at the snap of his fingers, two bellboys came to help Hakyeon and his wife with their bags.

 

Once up in their hotel room, the bellboys put the bags down and bowed goodbye. Hakyeon then grabbed Jaehwan by his wrist and thumped the back of his head with his hand. “Ow!” Jaehwan rubbed the back of his head and pouted at Hakyeon.

“That’s for the comments you keep making every once in awhile,” Hakyeon crossed his arms.

“Oh,” Jaehwan blinked as he realised what Hakyeon was talking about. He then grinned a toothy smile and raised a brow seductively.

“Aish!” Hakyeon raised his hand again. Jaehwan covered his face as he laughed. “Aigoo, I want to hit you so badly right now,” Hakyeon took a deep breath and lowered his hand.

“Maybe later, hyung, but I have to go to work right now,” Jaehwan grinned and waved goodbye to Hakyeon and Jiwoo. Jiwoo shyly waved goodbye back. Jaehwan’s grinned widened, and he left.

“What was that about?” Jiwoo walked up to Hakyeon and linked her arm with his.

“Nothing,” Hakyeon shook his head, “just Jaehwan being Jaehwan.”

 

The next morning was the day of Hakyeon and Jiwoo’s actual anniversary. The whole family was already in the hotel, and they all decided to have breakfast together. Normally, anniversaries were celebrated by the soulmates only, but Hakyeon and Jiwoo were not soulmates. Hakyeon would have no idea what they would do if it was only the two of them, but Jiwoo luckily and unluckily invited her whole family. Luckily, because that meant that Taekwoon would be here. Unluckily, because that meant that her father would be here. Because of it, Hakyeon felt the need to invite his only family, his father.

 

The whole morning table was spent talking about business between Mr Jung and Mr Cha and Mrs Jung asking questions about how Hakyeon and Jiwoo’s marriage was going. Jiwoo and Hakyeon winged it on the spot and said it was going great instead of saying that there were days where they did not even look at each other. Taekwoon kind of just sat in between both conversations without really saying anything at the same time.

 

After breakfast, Hakyeon and Jiwoo went back to their rooms to change and take a walk down the beach. Haky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter