Peach Blossom

Day by Day

“So, what’s the verdict?” Jimin asked once we were back home, all tan and glowing from our week-long vacation. He had Haru in his arms. She styled his hair as he looked at me, biting his lip in anticipation.

“Not pregnant.” I showed him the test.

“Huh.” Jimin grunted, visibly disappointed. He turned to Haru. “Hey, peach blossom, Daddy’s going to talk to Mommy for a minute, so why don’t you go play with your monster trucks?”

“Monser trucks?” Haru asked, looking up at Jimin. He kissed her forehead and set her down on the ground before leading me into the kitchen.

 

Jimin slid down onto the ground, looking up at me through his bangs.

I crouched down next to him and kissed his nose.

“You really want another baby, don’t you?” I ran a hand through his hair, loving that it was finally back to black again. A nice, sensible, y color for the father of my child.

“Yeah, baby girl, I do.” Jimin pulled me into his lap. “I wanna fill this place with our babies.”

“It’s already pretty full with just one.” I pointed out. “Would we have to move to a bigger place if we had another kid?”

“Nah. They could share a room, right?” Jimin leaned forward to glance over at Haru, who was happily crashing her trucks into each other, complete with sound effects.

“No, the baby would share a room with us.”

“That’s normal, right?” Jimin looked to me for confirmation, hope shining in his eyes. “Haru slept with us when she was a newborn.”

“Yeah, but this baby would sleep with us for a lot longer than that. Until he or she was two or something and could sleep through the night without waking up Haru.”

“I don’t wanna move.” Jimin said slowly, pondering. “Haru had all of her firsts here. Her first word, her first steps. First bath.”

“First time she pooped on the carpet.” I remembered, giggling.

Jimin wrinkled his nose. “That was so disgusting.”

“The stain is still there.” I leaned my head against his shoulder, snuggling into him.

“I love our little home.” He kissed my hair. “I don’t want to leave it.”

“Well, we don’t have to.” I said, nuzzling my nose against his neck. “We don’t have to have another baby.”

“I want one, though.” Jimin whined. “I want another baby so bad.”

“I want a boy.” I whispered, giving Jimin a hickey. “A little baby boy.”

“What? I want a girl.” He tilted his head back.

“Let’s have twins.” I suggested in a low voice, slipping my hands underneath his shirt.

“What if Haru walked in on us right now?” Jimin whispered, tucking my hair behind my ear.

“I miss having with you whenever we want.” I complained. “Why do you want to have another baby? We’ll never have again. And then I’ll have all those gross post-pregnancy things on top of being so ing tired all of the time.”

“You had your period for like a month.” Jimin snickered. “And your s were always leaking.”

“Shut the up.” I pinched his stomach. He hissed in pain.

“Damn it, girl, when are you gonna stop pinching me?”

“I brought your child into the world and you’re making fun of me?” I pinched him again. “Bastard.”

“Stop pinching me!” Jimin cried in a hushed voice. He pushed me back a little and grabbed my wrists in one hand.

“Jimin, you know I ing hate when you do this.” I glowered at him. He smirked back at me.

“Honestly, I don’t think you do.” Jimin leaned in closer, his hot breath against my face. “You say it all the damn time, but you always get so excited. Admit it. You like it when I touch you and you can’t touch me back.”

“I ing hate you right now.” I retorted, feeling my cheeks get hot.

“Mama!” Haru cried from the living room. Jimin let out a disappointed sigh and let me go.

“I miss having with you, too.” He muttered, helping me to my feet. I winked at him and he smacked my as we headed out of the kitchen.

 

“Daddy!” Haru squealed, delighted. She ran to Jimin and he scooped her up in a giant bear hug, throwing her above his head and catching her.

“She only loves me when you’re not around.” I grumbled, scowling at Jimin. He stuck his tongue out at me as Haru snuggled against his cheek.

She touched his nose curiously. “You has a nose, Daddy?”

“Yup.” He grinned at her.

“Haru has a nose.” She patted her own nose.

“Mama has a nose?” She reached her hand out to touch my nose. I wrinkled it for her and she giggled.

“Everybody has noses!” Haru decided triumphantly.

“That’s right!” Jimin cheered. “Well, most people, anyways.”

 

My phone started to buzz. I checked the caller ID, grimacing.

“.” I muttered. “I forgot about this.” Jimin shot me a dirty look. I rolled my eyes at him.

“.” Haru said thoughtfully. “Daddy, what’s dat?”

“Nothing, rose bloom.” He kissed her cheek, glaring at me. “Wanna color a picture with Daddy?”

“Yeah!” Haru clapped her hands and wiggled so Jimin would put her down.

I watched as she pulled out all her coloring books and crayons, laying down on the floor next to Jimin. She scribbled on various sheets of paper while Jimin meticulously colored one sunflower. He always liked to brag to me about how he studied drawing for a while. His pictures were nice. I hoped Haru inherited at least an ounce of his talent.

 

Distracted, I frowned as my phone rang again.

“Hello?” I answered reluctantly.

“Do you need a babysitter for tonight?” Ji Eun chirped happily in my ear.

“Why are you calling me from work?” I asked, relieved. “I thought I was getting called in to handle the Alvarez book.”

“No, I’m just working late. But I wanna see my little baby Haru tonight! You and Jimin wanna go out to dinner or something?”

“Hell yes!” I cheered, forgetting myself. Jimin sighed audibly. Haru patted his back comfortingly and looked into his face.

“You ‘kay, Daddy?”

“Yeah, I’m okay. Mama’s in trouble, though.” He threw a glare back to me. I flipped him off on the sly and his eyes widened in shock. He was still so fun to tease.

“Mama in trouble?” Haru turned to me with wide eyes. “Mama, you gonna get timeout?”

“Yeah, Mama’s gonna get timeout.” Jimin snickered, rolling over onto his back and grinning at me. “In my bed.”

“Jimin!” I hissed, glowering at him. “Not in front of Haru!”

“Sunshine? You there?” Ji Eun’s voice brought me back to our conversation.

“Yeah, sorry! Lemme just ask Jimin.” I smiled brightly at him. “Babe, you wanna go out tonight? Just the two of us?”

“Yes.” His eyes lit up. “Yes, I really do.”

“Ji Eun offered to babysit.” I slipped it in nonchalantly.

Jimin’s eyes immediately narrowed. “No way. She corrupts my innocent blossom more and more every time she comes over.”

“Jimin, she babysits for free.” I reminded him. “And she’s great with Haru.”

“Yeah, great at giving her sugar and making her stay up way too late.” Jimin muttered, scooping up Haru. She giggled and attacked his face with kisses.

“She’s always in bed by the time we get home. Plus, we can have tonight.” I winked at him.

“Fine.” Jimin agreed reluctantly. “Think we can get drunk?”

“Let’s not go crazy.” I laughed. “Maybe a little tipsy.”

 

An hour later, Jimin and I were all dressed and ready to go.

“Mama, you so pwetty.” Haru petted my dress. “Can I wea’ your shoes?”

“You wanna wear my shoes?” I grinned and slipped them off. Haru fumbled to stick her feet in, eventually tottering around on my heels. “Jimin, look at her.”

“Oh, Haru, you look beautiful!” Jimin cooed, taking a picture with his phone. Haru gave him her cheesiest smile.

“What a ham.” I snickered as Haru blew the camera a kiss. “Just like her father.”

“Our little superstar.” Jimin took photograph after photograph of Haru, the very picture of a besotted father.

The doorbell rang.

“That’s Ji Eun.” I scooped up Haru.

“No!” She wailed, flailing in my arms.

“Shh, baby, we’re gonna go say hi to Aunt Ji Eun. You wanna say hi? Hmm?” I tickled her under her chin. She let out a reluctant giggle before throwing her arms around my neck.

Haru let out a soft sigh as she snuggled into my neck. Jimin carefully slipped my shoes off of her feet before kissing her hair.

“Daddy’s gonna miss you tonight.” He said quietly, tugging on her toes.

“Mama, I tired.” Haru told me, squeezing my neck so tightly I thought I would choke.

“Aunt Ji Eun’s going to watch you tonight, okay, sunflower?” Jimin stepped in front of me to open the door for Ji Eun. “Mama and Daddy are gonna go out, but we’ll come in and kiss you goodnight, okay?”

“Okay, Daddy.” Haru yawned.

“Sunshine!” Ji Eun grinned when the door opened. I gave her a big smile and kissed Haru’s cheek before passing her off to Ji Eun. “Oh, how’s my little queen? How are you doing today, Queen Haru?”

Haru giggled. “No, I not a queen. I Haru.”

“What’s my name?” Ji Eun pointed to herself. “Do you remember my name?”

Haru smiled and hid her face in Ji Eun’s neck, too shy to answer.

“What’s her name, Haru?” I asked, tickling her feet. “Hmm? Who’s got you?”

“Aunt Ji Eun.” Haru answered, unable to hide her grin.

“That’s right!” Ji Eun bounced her up and down on her hip. Haru started to giggle. “We’re going to have lots of fun tonight, right, baby girl?”

Haru nodded, smiling from ear to ear.

“Alright, you know the routine.” I kissed Ji Eun’s cheek as Jimin and I prepared to leave. “7:30 bedtime, no sugar, no TV, and dinner’s wrapped up in the fridge.”

“I made mac and cheese for her. She likes to eat it cold, so just give it to her like that. Make sure she eats her peas and she can only have more strawberries if she finishes the rest of her dinner first.” Jimin added, looking anxious.

“Make sure she gets to bed on time, since she didn’t have a good nap today.” I continued, patting Haru’s head. She snuggled sleepily against Ji Eun. “Have fun with Aunt Ji Eun, baby. Mama will see you tomorrow, okay?”

“Tomodow?” Haru asked, looking upset. “Why tomodow?”

“Mama and Daddy are going out tonight.” Jimin said, taking her from Ji Eun’s arms. “We’ll play together in the morning, okay?”

Haru started to cry. “I don’t want chu to go.” She sobbed, clinging to Jimin’s neck. “Don’t leave me, Daddy.”

Jimin looked pained as he patted Haru’s back. “I’ll be back soon, Haru. Hmm? You’re going to have so much fun with Aunt Ji Eun. You can show her your monster trucks and your Elsa doll.”

“Elsa sings.” Haru informed him tearfully.

Ji Eun started to sing “Let It Go” and Haru stopped crying, a small smile breaking out on her face.

“Ooh, look at that! Aunt Ji Eun knows that song, too!” I exclaimed, kissing Haru’s cheek. “We’ll be back soon. Be good and listen to Aunt Ji Eun, okay? If Aunt Ji Eun says that you did something bad, there’ll be no going to the park tomorrow. Do you understand?”

Haru nodded fervently. I smiled and fixed her bangs. “Love you, baby.”

“Love you, Mama.” She leaned forward and gave me a wet kiss on my cheek.

“Where’s my kiss?” Jimin demanded, tickling Haru’s tummy. She shrieked with laughter.

“More.” She demanded once he stopped.

“Give me a kiss first.” Jimin proffered his cheek. Haru gave him a small peck and he tickled her under her chin.

“Bye! Bye Mama! Bye Daddy!”

“Bye, Ji Eun. Thanks so much.” I said, quickly moving out the door.

“Call us if you need anything!” Jimin hollered as we walked down the hallway.

 

The door shut behind them and Jimin took my hand.

“It’s always so hard to leave her when she begs me not to go.” He said sadly.

“I know.” I reached out and patted his cheek. “It hurts my heart.”

“Where do you wanna go for dinner?” He asked, swinging our hands back and forth.

“I wanna eat octopus.” I decided. “Take me out for octopus.”

“Octopus it is.” Jimin grinned at me.

 

An hour later, the two of us were thoroughly tipsy and incredibly stuffed.

“Baby, you’re so pretty.” Jimin slurred, pressing my hand to his cheek. “How can you be so pretty still?”

“You wanna go to a hotel?” I suggested, running my stockinged foot up and down his leg. “Hmm?”

“How much time do we have?” He asked, cocking his head and smiling at me.

“A couple of hours. Ji Eun doesn’t care. She brought work over to do once Haru falls asleep.”

“What do you think of Haru?” Jimin asked suddenly. “Do you think she’s growing up well?”

I thought about it for a moment. “Yeah. She’s so sweet, just like you. A little sassy.”

Jimin snorted. “A little? That girl is fresh. Your sassy gene is asive. All of my sweetness can’t begin to overpower it.”

“Oh my gosh.” I rolled my eyes. “You’re ridiculous.”

“Let’s go dancing.” Jimin grinned, leaning over and taking my hands. “Let’s go to a club. We haven’t been in so long.”

I wrinkled my nose. “I’m too sober for that kind of thing.”

“We can drink some more there.” Jimin wriggled his eyebrows at me. “C’mon, baby, please?”

“What is with you and clubs?”

“I never got to go in my youth.” He sighed, about to launch into his trainee days sob stories. “I only practiced day after day. Night after night. No girls. No drinking. No fun.”

“And then you met me.” I flashed him a cheesy smile.

“Yeah, so let me take you out. Let me show you the time of your life.”

I shook my head. “Let’s go to Hongdae. That band we both like is playing tonight. If we leave now, we can still make it.”

“Everyone’s going to be younger than us.” Jimin scratched the back of his head.

“Jimin, you act like we’re in our thirties. You are twenty-five, I am twenty-eight, and we both look like we’re still in our early twenties. I think you technically are still in your early twenties.”

Jimin cracked a smile. “I feel older because I’m a dad.”

“You’re telling me.” I sighed. “Let me relive my youth. But let’s buy some different clothes first, hmm? I need a pair of ripped jeans and a flannel. Maybe a cool beanie.”

“Shopping spree on me.” Jimin pulled out his wallet and left enough cash to cover our meal and tip. “I wouldn’t mind some new clothes, too.”

“Not having to worry about money is my favorite thing.” I took his hand as we left the restaurant.

“Aren’t you glad you married an idol?” Jimin teased, pulling my cheek. “I’m your sugar daddy.”

“I’m a published author.” I retorted. “And an esteemed editor. So don’t even pretend.”

He smirked. “Let me buy you some new designer jeans. And a Supreme beanie, what do you think?”

“I think yes.”

 

We went into the Supreme store and left decked out in entirely different outfits. I tried not to be materialistic, but I was weak when it came to designer clothes. And Jimin’s fashion taste tended to be expensive and biased towards Supreme.

“Baby, you look hot.” Jimin leered at me, wrapping a hand possessively around my waist.

“Don’t look at me like that.” I lightly tapped his cheek and pushed his face away. “You look like a erted old man.”

“I can’t help myself. I honestly just want to take all of those clothes off of you. Except maybe the hat. And the shoes.”

I made a gagging noise. “What a freak.”

Jimin snickered and whispered in my ear something we both knew I liked that embarrassed the hell out of me.

“You brat!” I cried, pinching him.

“I can’t look at that jacket the same way.” He giggled. “I feel kind of dirty whenever I wear it.”

“I hate you.” I sulked, crossing my arms.

“Don’t be like that, baby. C’mon, let’s take the subway to Hongdae.”

 

By the time we arrived at the concert, both Jimin and I were already yawning.

“Am I twenty-five or eighty-five?” Jimin asked, passing me a beer. The concert venue was crowded with teenagers and twenty-somethings.

“I feel you.” I agreed. “I’m dead tired.”

“We need to get our blood pumping.” Jimin said, hopping up and down on the balls of his feet. I made an effort to drink my beer as quickly as possible.

“I feel like getting drunk tonight. Does that make me an irresponsible mother?”

“We’ve got a babysitter.” Jimin circled his arms around my waist, swaying us gently to the music. “And it’s not like you’re drunk in the middle of the afternoon when you’re supposed to be watching Haru. Just have some fun, baby.”

“I can feel my mother disapproving of me.” I finished the last of my beer and threw the cup into the nearest trash can.

“My little rebel.” Jimin tucked my hair behind my ear, a soft expression in his eyes. “My little devil.”

“You like the bad girls, huh?” I leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

“You’re a good girl.” He murmured. “My best girl.”

 

The band started to play then and Jimin and I were swept up in the crowd. He gripped my hand tightly, anxious to keep me close to him. We ended up in the front, jumping and singing along to the lyrics. I loved going to shows with Jimin. We didn’t get to very often since Haru was born, but we still made the occasional foray into Hongdae for a late-night indie concert. Jimin always lost himself in the music, singing and dancing until his face shone with sweat and his bangs stuck to his forehead. I found him iest like this. Passionate and alluring.

Jimin was on a high by the time the concert ended.

“Baby, that show was so good. We really have to do this more often.” He spoke excitedly, carefully leading me out of the venue. We walked hand in hand down the dark streets of Hongdae.

“Yeah, we do.” I agreed, eyeing a group of college kids passing a joint around. I loved Hongdae. It vaguely reminded me of the summer I spent in Brooklyn before starting college.

Jimin continued to enthuse about the concert as I scouted out cool apartment buildings. I had a secret hankering to move here, but I hadn’t mentioned it to Jimin. I loved our little apartment, but I wanted to live in an interesting neighborhood.

“Hey.” I interrupted Jimin, tugging him into an alleyway. “I really wanna make out with you right now.”

“Okay.” Jimin agreed, always game. “Right here?”

“Yeah.” I whispered, pushing him up against the wall. “You’re so y when you’re excited.”

He laughed and let his hands roam freely over my body.

“What would you think about moving here?” I asked in between kisses.

“Not very kid-friendly.” He murmured, switching our positions so I was against the wall.

“Yeah, but can you imagine how cool Haru would be?”

“She’d be smoking weed by the time she turned ten.” Jimin mumbled against my lips. “I’d rather my daughter didn’t turn into a baby delinquent. She’s got too much of you in her to make good choices.”

“That’s rude.” I whispered, sliding my hands underneath his shirt. He fumbled to undo the button on my jeans.

“It’s the truth.” Jimin bent his head to on my earlobe as he ped my jeans.

“Hey, mister, just how far do you think you’re going to get in an alleyway?” I tugged harshly on his ear.

“Ah, baby, I like it when you play rough.” Jimin half-moaned, half-teased as he nipped at my neck.

“Get your hand out of my pants.” I giggled, pushing him away. Jimin stumbled backwards, his lips and staring at me from underneath half-lowered lids.

“Do I have to?” He murmured, taking off his hat and running a hand through his hair before replacing it.

I didn’t stop him as he pushed himself up against me again.

“I’ve gotten freaky in so many places I never thought I would because of you.” I accused in a whisper.

“But never in elevators.” Jimin grumbled.

“What is with you and elevators?” I asked, looping my arms around his neck for support. “What is so great about making out in an elevator?”

“Because you used to do it with all those boys before me.” He stepped back and ran a finger across my cheek.

“Yeah, and I always used to get caught.” I poked his nose and zipped my jeans. “Come on, let’s go home.”

Jimin obediently followed me, taking my hand as a group of college guys passed us, blatantly checking me out.

“See, I told you that you look hot.” Jimin murmured in my ear. “You know we’re not going to be able to have if we don’t have it in some alleyway. By the time we get home and Ji Eun leaves, I’m going to be asleep and you’re going to want to shower or something.”

“Do you want a tape of us on the internet?” I raised an eyebrow at him. “I’d rather just wait until we get home.”

“Fine.” He sighed. “You’re right.”

“I’ll make it up to you.” I leaned forward and stole a kiss.

“Oh, yeah?” Jimin asked interestedly. “How?”

I shrugged. “This weekend your parents wanted to take Haru away to see your grandmother. They don’t want us to come.”

“Because my grandmother hates me.” He scowled. “She wrote me out of her will because we got pregnant out of wedlock. How old-fashioned.”

“Well, she’s old. Anyway, it means we have the whole apartment to ourselves. The entire weekend.” I ran my finger down his arm teasingly. “No babies in sight.”

Jimin grinned. “I like the sound of that. Just me and my baby all weekend, huh?”

“Yeah. Just me and you.”

 

After a few blocks, my feet started to hurt.

“Give me a piggyback ride.” I demanded, jumping onto Jimin’s back without notice. Luckily for the both of us, his reflexes were good and he caught me before we both fell.

“Anything for you, my queen.” Jimin gallantly responded, adjusting my position on his back. “It’s been a while since I’ve done this for you.”

“I can’t believe you gave me a piggyback ride on our first date.” I replied, reminiscing.

“I’m such a nice guy.” He sounded proud of himself. “You’re so lucky to be with me.”

I laughed and tucked my face into his neck. “I’m the luckiest.”

“I love you.” Jimin squeezed my thighs gently. “Very much.”

“Yeah, I love you, too.” I kissed his neck. “What a great husband I have.”

“My wife is awesome.” Jimin hitched me up higher on his back. “If you’re still awake when we get home, I’ll make you some custard tarts.”

“Yes!” I cried, leaning forward to press my cheek against his. “Yes, I’ll help you!”

“I’d rather you didn’t.” He giggled. “You’re still so terrible at cooking.”

“So ing rude.”

 

Jimin carried me all the way home once we got off the subway. Sweet boy, always taking care of me.

I slid off his back outside of our apartment door so he could find his keys.

“We’re home.” I called softly into the dark apartment.

“Oh.” A male voice answered. “Hey, Jimin.”

“TaeTae?” Jimin peered into the dark as I fumbled for the light switch.

I flicked it on and discovered a sleeping Ji Eun laying next to Tae on the couch.

“What’s going on? Why are you here, Tae?” Jimin asked, wrapping a hand around my waist as Taehyung stood and surveyed us sheepishly.

“Ji Eun called me over.” He answered evasively.

I paused for a moment, taking in his hand on her leg. “Why did she call you over?”

“We’re, um…we’re dating.” Tae grinned and shrugged.

My mouth fell open in shock. “You two are dating? You and Ji Eun?”

Jimin burst out laughing. “Never saw that one coming.” He said, shaking his head. “Damn, Tae. I thought you were going to go after nannies forever.”

“No, my nanny days are over. I thought it was about time I settle down.”

“Ji Eun wants to get serious, too?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yeah.” Tae nodded. “We’ve actually been dating for three months.”

I gave an audible gasp and stormed over to the couch.

“Ji Eun!” I hissed, shaking her awake. “You’re dating TaeTae? Are you serious?”

Ji Eun sat up and groggily surveyed us all. “Tae, what’s going on?”

“I told.” He grinned at her. “They know we’re dating.”

Ji Eun groaned. “Now I’ll never hear the end of it.”

“What about Namjoon?” Jimin asked quietly, taking off his hat. He ran a hand through his hair. “Does he know?”

Tae sat next to Ji Eun on the couch. “No, he doesn’t know.”

“Are you going to tell him?” I asked, resting my head on Ji Eun’s shoulder.

“How can I tell him? He’s been in love with me for four years. How can I tell him I’m dating one of his friends?”

“It’ll be fine. Namjoon’s a grown man. He can handle it.” Jimin said easily, walking over to the fridge and pulling out a six pack of beer. “How was Haru tonight?”

“A perfect angel.” Taehyung grinned. “I love that little girl.”

“Isn’t she?” Jimin beamed proudly as he popped the tops of four beers. He handed them around and then sat next to me, pulling me into his lap. I’d long since grown used to Jimin’s need for physical affection, even in front of our friends. He kissed my neck before taking a sip of his beer.

“I’m so tired.” Ji Eun yawned and leaned against Taehyung. He placed an arm around her shoulder, fingers trailing up and down her arm.

“You’re welcome to stay here.” Jimin offered. “This couch pulls out into a bed. We can all go out for breakfast tomorrow before I have to take Haru to daycare.”

“Yeah, stay.” I agreed. “If you want.”

“Okay.” Taehyung agreed.

Ji Eun had already fallen back asleep. Taehyung picked her up in his arms and laid her in our bedroom while Jimin set up the couch bed.

“They’re sweet together.” He commented quietly to me. “TaeTae’s a good guy, even if he did sleep around with a lot of nannies.”

“Ji Eun doesn’t care about that sort of thing. They’re good for each other.” I agreed, getting out the guest pillows from the closet.

“We can still have tonight if you want.” Jimin whispered to me.

“I know.” I winked at him. “We have to take advantage of our chances.”

“And we can sleep in, because you know Haru will wake them up first and they won’t be able to say no.”

“Oh, I know. Good call, inviting them to sleep over.”

 

The three of us stayed up talking for a couple of hours before Taehyung decided to go to sleep. He carried Ji Eun back into the living room and tucked her in, climbing in next to her and snuggling up.

“Wow, you two are precious.” Jimin snapped a picture on his phone. “I’ll save this for your wedding.”

“Don’t get ahead of yourself.” Tae muttered. “Goodnight.”

“Night, TaeTae.” I grinned and waved.

“Night, Tae.” Jimin called quietly. He gently opened Haru’s bedroom door to check on her before coming back into the hallway.

He led me into our bedroom, a devilish smirk on his face.

 

I took my time undressing as I made my way to the bed. Jimin’s eyes followed me and he started to sing softly.

“I wanna get caught up in your love tonight. You can help me just breathe, breathe. I’m tryin to get caught up in your love tonight. You can help me just breathe, breathe.”

“Stop singing John Legend to me.” I groaned, flopping onto the bed. “You know it’s a surefire way to seduce me.”

“Would you leave me for John Legend?” Jimin asked as he laid down next to me. He tucked my hair behind my ear, playing with the wisps of my bangs.

“I wouldn’t leave you for anybody.” I kissed him.

“Not even Taeyang?” Our old joke had always bothered Jimin, just a little bit.

“Not even Taeyang.” I stopped him from asking anymore questions by placing my mouth on his.