Stop

Day by Day

JIMIN’S POV

 

I’d been trying to serve this party of fifteen women when my dad told me the ladies’ bathroom was out of toilet paper and handed me five rolls. I knocked on the door before entering and no one answered.

I didn’t see anyone when I walked in, so I set to work replacing the roll and stuffing the rest into the dispenser. When I turned around, a woman stood in front of me with a sly smile on her face. I nearly screamed.

“Hi, Jimin.” Soon Ae grinned at me.

“Hey.” I answered uncertainly. “Sorry, I was just replacing the toilet paper. You can use the bathroom now.”

“Do you remember me?” She asked, stepping closer. I sidestepped her and backed up so I was against the sink counter.

“Um, yeah.” I scratched the back of my neck, wondering how to get out of this situation without seeming rude.

“Are you still as good of a kisser as you were back then?” Soon Ae arched her eyebrow as she sauntered over to me. My mouth hung open in shock and she took advantage of the moment to wrap her arms around me and plant her lips on mine.

We kissed for maybe two seconds before I realized what was happening and pushed her away.

“I-I-I’m married.” I spluttered, wiping my lips. “I’m married, yeah, I’m really, really legally married.” I was so flustered that I started babbling while pointing to my wedding ring. I could feel myself blushing as Soon Ae stared me in the eyes and giggled.

“Does that matter?” She whispered before pushing me against the counter. I held up my hands, but she succeeded in pressing her lips against mine once more, twining her fingers in my hair and holding me against her so I couldn’t move.

Since I couldn’t stop her, I closed my eyes and waited for her to finish.

 

Soon Ae pressed her lips against mine one, two, three more times before sighing and letting go of my hair. She leaned back and surveyed me with satisfaction, her arms looped around my neck, fingers playing with the hair at the nape of my neck.

“You haven’t changed, Soon Ae.” I gently removed her hands from around my neck.

She hopped up onto the sink with a little giggle. “Ah, Jimin, that face of yours always brought out my naughty side.”

“I’m not interested in any of your sides.” I the sink and rinsed my mouth, trying to rid myself of her taste.

Soon Ae reached over and tousled my hair. “Why are you playing so hard to get? Your wife is that frumpy looking woman in the dishroom, right? She’s kind of fat.”

“She’s pregnant.” I snapped. “And she’s not frumpy. Her hair’s just a little frizzy today. Also, even if she was fat and frumpy, she’s my wife and I love her. I’m not playing hard to get. For you, Soon Ae, I’m absolutely impossible to get.”

“That’s not what I like to hear.” She grasped my shirt and pulled me over to her. I lost my balance and grabbed her waist to steady myself. She took advantage of the moment to hold my face tightly in her hands, kissing me as I protested.

“Stop, I don’t want…ah…stop.”

Soon Ae ignored me and I felt powerless. I knew I could push her away, but I didn’t want to hurt her and have questions asked. I decided it was better to just let her kiss me while thinking of a way to get out of the bathroom and talk to my wife.

She let up after a short while and rested her forehead against mine, smiling triumphantly.

“C’mon, please.” I pleaded. “Stop. I don’t want to.”

 

The door began to creak open and Soon Ae gasped before shoving my face down into her neck.

“Jimin?”