Chapter 56

Desire For Revenge

"Mrs Johnsons I believe that everyone in this room are wondering about the statement you have said earlier. Would you like to explain to us?" - the assistant

Jihyo handed a document and a pendrive to the assistant. Then she continued.

"These are the official document and statement regarding my legal position as the CEO of Kang Franchise Company which is decided three days ago at the headquaters in America." - Jihyo

*shouted* "What?!!" President Kang immediately stand up and rush to the assistant. He don't even care about those people inside the room. Taking the document away from the assistant forcefully, he read the statement. He turn into serius and suddenly, maybe it's too pressure for him to suddenly face this kind of situation, he fainted.

"Father!" Gahee shouted and rush to her father immediately. She hugs him tightly with worries. Soon, tears start to fall as she don't even get any response from her father.

"Help..help.." she begs while looking people around her with tears keep falling from her eyes. Hoping for someone to help her right now. Yet no one even move a bit and just standing there watching her. Just then, Jaejoong rush into action and shouted.

*shouted* "What are you guys doing! Call the ambulance!" Jaejoong said to them then went closer to Gahee.

"Allow me." he look at Gahee to convince her that let him try. Gahee move aside to give him some space. Jaejoong try to get the sign of concious from President Kang by slightly pinched him and when he get no response at all, he perform CPR on him. On the other side, Jihyo grab her phone and dialed.

"Hello, someone fainted and we need your help immediately." Jihyo explained the address through the phone. But then, her phone is thrown away from her and it is Gahee who did that.

*anger* "Don't act like you are worried! This is what you wanted right! Cheon Seong Im, if anything happened to my father. I'll kill you." Gahee glare at her deadly with anger clearly shown at her face. Although she is kind of sad and feeling unfair with her help being mistaken like this, but trying to put herself in Gahee's shoes, she is being understanding that this harshness is not done purposely by Gahee.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean for this to happen. I'm just-" 

*slapped*

Jihyo is holding her left cheek to cease the pain. But it's so obvious that there's red mark across her left cheek right now. With everyone turning their attention to them right now, Jihyo only stay silent. Johnsons immediately rush to them and said to Gahee.

"I'm sorry for this to happen at your father but I don't really appreciate the fact that you slapped my wife due to your unstable emotion. No one expected for this situation to happen and I believe that it's not solely her fault. It's just an accident." Johnsons supported Jihyo and look at her face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Let's go home." Jihyo simply replied. Thinking that her existence will only worsen Gahee's emotion. 

Johnsons followed what she wanted and bring her away. But before they leave the room, Jihyo only look at Jaejoong and Jaejoong also did the same.

'Save him, please.' - Jihyo silently thought while looking at Jaejoong.

'I'll try' - Jaejoong thought.

Then Jihyo and Johnsons left the room.

___________________________________________________

Back to the mansion, she can't even eat or rest at all. All she could think now is hoping that President Kang will be just fine. Earlier, she received message from Jaejoong saying that they are currently in the ICU right now. She keeps praying that President Kang will be just fine since she don't really expect for this to happen. She is hoping for a chance to apologize. As for Johnsons, he been trying to make her at least drink something. But everything he offered is rejected by Jihyo. Although he is worried about Jihyo being like this, but he know that the only thing that he could do now is wishing that President Kang is safe and sound. Only in that way, Jihyo will be fine.

*phone's ringing*

Johnsons look at his phone and answered. It is from Jaejoong. After a few minutes talking through the phone he enter Jihyo's room. Looking straight into her eyes, he said.

"President Kang have passed away." he said in a low voice.

In that very moment, her face turn pale. She don't even know what to do or to say anymore. She immediately take her coat and rush out. But before she go out from the mansion, Johnsons hold her.

"Where are you going?" - Johnsons

"Hospital." - Jihyo

"You know, I don't think it's the right time to go now. Kang Gahee is not in a stable state now. I afraid she might do something bad to you." - Johnsons

"I have to go! I can't just sit here and do nothing! I..I.." - Jihyo then suddenly sit on the floor and cried. Johnsons hug her tightly and keep patting her.

"If I don't show up like that, he wouldn't passed away.." she said while being embraced by Johnsons.

"Don't blame yourself. You don't expect this too. It's just purely coincidence." - Johnsons.

"But I-"

"Listen, I understand how you feel now and I know you really want to go to the hospital now but still, I don't think you should go. Earlier, Jaejoong also told me that you shouldn't go since your existence are only going to make things worser for Kang Gahee to accept. So we should just stay at home and wait until the right time." - Johnsons.

Although she still think she need to go, but after reconsider what Johnsons said, she could only nodded. Maybe now is not the right time she thought. But still, she would have to find the right time to apologize to Gahee for this matter.

__________________________________________________

Three days after the accident, just like what Johnsons have expected, Jihyo only stay silent for these few days. She rarely eat at all. He knows, it must been the guilty feeling that she been feeling for these few days. Johnsons been trying to ask Jaejoong to help him but Jaejoong is also busy himself helping Gahee on the funeral. Although Jaejoong did worry for Jihyo's condition, but leaving Gahee alone now is not really a good idea. As he think that by helping Gahee, maybe Gahee will open her heart to forgive Jihyo.

Johnsons was at the kitchen making food for Jihyo when the phone call suddenly came in. Just like a flood wasn't enough for the situation, another tornado came as a new situation.

"Seong-Im yah, Kang Gahee had disappeared." - Johnsons informed Jihyo since he knows that Jihyo need to know this fact. Surprised by the sudden news that she have received, she look at Johnsons.

"Wh-what? Why? I thought Jaejoong was taking care of her." - Jihyo

"It happen overnight. Jaejoong just found out when he sent food to her this morning." - Johnsons.

"She can't be.. She wouldn't.. right?" - Jihyo feels so depress even more right now since she afraid that this might run out worser.

"Don't think negatively. Maybe she just going somewhere to calm herself. I believe the police will found her soon. We just have to wait okay?" Johnsons.

Jihyo only nodded. But deep inside her, it's a new burden again. Afraid that she might end up turn into a cause of two deaths.