Chapter 39

Desire For Revenge

In order to avoid Jihyo from recovering her memories, Kangjoo hides Jihyo in a cottage that he own. At the same time, he also hiding her from Kim Jaejoong's reach. Of course Jihyo was blank when Kangjoo place her at his cottage. But Kangjoo only told her that he wanted her to rest more since she just wake up from her coma. So she only obedient to what he wanted.

"Seong Im yah, I'm gonna to work first so you stay here okay? Don't go out okay? And if there's people knocked the door or something don't open them." Kangjoo ordered Jihyo.

"Why?" Jihyo asked him back since it's weird for her.

"Erm.. Just recently, a robbery had took place in this area. I just don't want you to get hurt." Kangjoo lied to her. But he manage to get off from Jihyo's suspicion since Jihyo only nodded.

"Araseo~ Go then. You are going to late for work." Jihyo said while smilling at him. Just then, Kangjoo went near to kiss her at lips but Jihyo unknowingly push him away. And Kangjoo only look at her feeling hurt.

"Erm.. Sorry oppa.. I just.." Jihyo was speechless since she don't know what is happening too. All she knows is her body automatically push Kangjoo away.

*smilling at her* "It's okay. You are just shy right? Aigoo~" he pinched her nose playfully which makes Jihyo feels relieve since she thought Kangjoo understand her.

"I'll go then. See you." Then Kangjoo left the cottage. When he enter his car, he immediately hit the stereng.

'He still exist in your heart.' he thought.

He then started the car engine and drive away.

__________________________________________________________

Inside the big house with only her inside of course it's boring for her. Although it have a lot of entertainment but she is still bored. So, she decided to walk around the cottage. Unknowingly, she entered a room with a lot of books and past newspapers. So, she decided to pass her time by reading. Just then, as she is trying to reach a book at a higher place, she stumble over the piles of newspaper so she pick it up to tidy it. One of the newspaper headlines was 'Kim Jaejoong's Mysterious Scandal.' She pick it up and start reading it.

'Kim Jaejoong, the top bachelor in Korea have a new woman again. As he is the top and young enterpreneur in the business world, it's undeniable that every woman wants him. As he is a also famous for the constant changing partner which comes from rich famillies beside him, this time we receive an information regarding his new woman, Miss Song. Unlike the other women he had dated before, Miss Song is said as mysterious since there's no one ever heard about her before. There's also a rumour saying that they met during his business meeting at oversea but until now, there's no exact exclamation according that....'

She then put aside the newspaper.

"Kim Jaejoong?" she mumbled. She feels so familliar with that name. But she can't remember anything regarding that man. She look at Jaejoong's picture in the newspaper. Unknowingly, she touch his face and feels heavy in her heart.

'Why am I feeling like this?' she thought.

_________________________________________________________

Jaejoong never stop to find clues about her. Counting days, it's already 16 days after the night at the berth where she was last seen based on the CCTV footage. But recently, he managed to found out that Jihyo is still alive since he received information about her in the hospital she was found. At the same time, he also receive information that a man had fetch her from the hospital. But he found no clue about who fetch her since there's no record of her being release from the hospital.

*phone ringing*

"What did you found out?" Jaejoong asked the caller.

"The man who assaulted you that night. We found him. He is currently at the police station." - The caller.

"Bail him out then do what you should do. I'll meet you at the old place." Jaejoong then hang up the call.

__________________________________________________

"Ahhh!!" a man scream. His hand is tied to the chair and people are surrounding him, keeps beating him forcing him to confess who ordered him that night. Then, Jaejoong appears from the crowd.

"So, you are the one of them who assaulted me at the resort right?" Jaejoong asked the tied man.

"What his name?" Jaejoong ask his assistant, Seujoong.

"Il Namgi."Seujoong replied.

"Hurm, that's a good name on a gravestone. Don't you think so, Il Namgi-ssi?" Jaejoong smirk at Namgi who is tied to the chair he is sitting. 

"Wh-whatt do yyou mean byy that?" Namgi asked Jaejoong with his trembling voice. His face turn pale.

"I'm giving you choices. You want to live or die?" Jaejoong asked him directly. Then, Jaejoong take out his flip knife from his coat. Flipping carelessly infront of Namgi. Then, Jaejoong started to cut Namgi's face expressionlessly which makes Namgi finally confessed.

"I confessed! I confessed!" Namgi shouted and Jaejoong takes away the knife. Namgi knows that he have dare the wrong person. Deep inside his mind, he started to regret the night he receive Kangjoo's offer to assault Kim Jaejoong. If only he knows Kim Jaejoong is the target, he will immediately refuse!

"It was Lee Kangjoo! I'm just following the orders from my leader! I really don't know that you is the target!" Namgi exclaimed. Hoping that this answer will saves his life. 

"Lee Kangjoo? Hmph. Unexpected." Jaejoong then look at Seujoong which Seujoong nodded knowing what Jaejoong signaling him to do. Jaejoong then leave the old factory. Seeing both of them signaling each other something, Namgi starts to feel that he is in risk now.

"Y-you promised to let me live, right?" Namgi nervously looked at Seujoong. Seujoong went near him and cut off the rope that tied him.

"You are free to go now. Don't say I don't remind you, if you really want to live, leave this country immediately and speak to no one about this. If not, I'll sent a gravestone to your family with your name on it." Seujoong threaten Namgi which Namgi immediately leave them.

'Buddy, you are too kind. Hmph.' Seujoong thought about Jaejoong.

_____________________________________________________

After leaving the old factory, Jaejoong called his private investigator.

"Find me the recent places Lee Kangjoo went. Follow him." then Jaejoong hang up the call.

'I'm getting close to find you. Right?' Jaejoong thought while driving back to his company.