Chapter 1

Desire For Revenge

She was smiling waiting for her boyfriend to fetch her. Counting years, it had been 5 years they had been together. Since first they met during their college years. How her 
boyfriend keeps wooing her until she finally melt down her wall and fall in love with him. Tonight, he said to celebrate their anniversary in a high class restaurant. She was so 
excited to hear about how precisely her boyfriend planned it. As how romantic their fifth anniversary would be. Right on 10 o’clock, she saw her boyfriend’s car stops in front of 
her.Treating her like a princess, he acted like a gentleman, opened the door and close it for her.

“Excited for our date?” - Kangjoo asked.

She nodded excitedly. As a pure-heart woman like her would never saw what’s the motive behind this date.

____________________________________________________________

He gave her a glass of wine. But she refused to accept it. Since her alcohol tolerance wasn’t high, as she is an educated lady who don’t drinks.

“Oppa, you know I don’t drink..” she shyly admitted.

“Ayy~ Honey, this is our fifth anniversary. Just one glass won’t kill you. Don’t worry, I’m the one who send you home aren’t I?” he said to convince her. Then, he pushed the glass to her again.

“But oppa..” she still refused to drink. Since she afraid, they may make a mistake.

“Seong-Im yah, we have been together for five years, did you still don’t trust me?” he try to convince her by using their long-term relationship. Knowing that this woman is deeply 
in love with him.

“Erm.. I do but..” she was hesitated.

“It’s our fifth anniversary my dear, all these years I asked you a few time for it yet you refuse to give it to me, and I have been respecting that aren’t I?” he looked at her with that 
pleading eyes. Being a kind-heart and loving girlfriend, she can’t handle with the emotion of guilt to her boyfriend. So in the end, she agreed.

“Well, just a bit.. Okay?” she said. And he only nodded. Smiling since he finally managed to convince her. Then, she hesitated took the wine glass, and drink a bit from it.

“See? It’s nothing right?” he said. And she only nodded.

 

The whole dinner, they only talk about their past and have a little chit chat.. Suddenly..

 

“Oppa.. I feel dizzy..” she said while massaging her head.

“Are you okay? Should we go home now?” he said. And she nodded. 

 

And the last memory she had before her vision went black was in his car. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sunshine shines on her face. She felt different. Her body wasn’t used to this place. Then she opened her eyes. Blue ceiling. Looks beside her, it is her boyfriend. Feeling 
shocked, she immediately wakes up and look around her. Wishing that she still have her clothes. And she didn’t. Feeling shocked and afraid, she wakes him up.

“Oppa.. oppa..” she slightly shakes him up. At first he didn’t respond. Then she keeps trying until he finally respond to it and opened his eyes. When he saw what happened, he 
also put a shocked face.

“Jihyo yah.. Are we..?” he said in a low voice. Looking at the woman face he knows she was scared. Just like what he already predict last night. He planned for this to happen. 
But he also planned to take responsibility on her. Since he also love her.

She only nodded. Being speechless and keeps being afraid for everything that happened. Silently, she keeps blaming herself for being careless. Slowly, her tears lightly fall and he respond to her by hugging her.

“Don’t worry my dear.. I will take the responsibility.” he said while patting her head. Then he continued.

“Let’s get marry.” he said. Hearing what he said makes her heart skips a beat.

“Marriage? But will your parents..?” she asked. Knowing that his mom never approved their relationship.

“It’s okay. It’s me who want to marry you. Not her. Don’t worry, I will take responsibility on you. You just have to follow okay? Let’s get through this together.” he said then smile to her. And she finally smile. Feeling grateful since this man willing to take responsibility on her. Then, he reach for something in the pocket of his pant. It is a ring.

*Taking out the ring and purpose to her* “Will you be my bride?” he said to her. Feeling shocked and happy, she nodded. And he took the ring out and put it on her hand. Then 
he kissed her forehead.

But this only beginning for her life turns.