Escapades with Tui and Pancake

Unrelenting Fortitude

"Ya, would you stop pouting!" Zhou Mi barked, waving his straw at the girl across from him.

 

Jeri didn't remove her chin from the table, simply shifting her eyes to look up at the man while sticking her bottom lip out further.

 

"I can't help it~!" she whined, giving him her best puppy dog eyes.

 

"Aigoo~! My poor Jeri~! What can Oppa do to make it better~!" Donghae cooed, slinging an arm over the girl's shoulders.

 

"Other than commit murder," Henry snickered from behind the rim of his smoothie.

 

"I want one too~!" Jeri booed, allowing her head to sink down onto the table, her forehead making a loud thud on the hard surface.

 

"Then get one…" Eunhyuk sighed, not understanding the drama.

 

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOUR DONGSAENG!?!" Sungmin screeched, quickly hugging Jeri's head to his chest.

 

At Eunhyuk's baffled look, Kyuhyun laughed.

 

"The main part of the smoothies here is pineapple..."

 

"Dawww, poor Maknae~" Eunhyuk teased, reaching over to ruffle her hair.

 

"YAH! I kill you in your sleep!" she barked, trying to get out of Sungmin's hold to smack the older man.

 

By the luck of the draw, both Super Junior M and the remaining three members of Tambourine were promoting in China. The moment Jeri had heard about this, she had called the group up and demanded a get together(especially when all her attempts at contacting Hangeng had only resulted in his manager telling her that he was swamped)

 

"Just because your Hunny isn't here doesn't mean you get to mope around; what does that make us!" Zhou Mi scolded.

 

"Second hand cancer," she mumbled.

 

"YA!"

 

The men chuckled as Kyuhyun swatted at the girl, Jeri yelping with a laugh and covering her head.

 

"Well, how about we of the second hand cancer society take you out somewhere to bring that smile back," Henry offered with a chuckle as Jeri fought of Kyuhyun.

 

"If Jun catches you flirting he's going to kill you," Donghae teased, grinning at the youngest man from across the table.

 

Henry simply rolled his eyes and turned his eyes back to the girl as she managed to push Kyuhyun away with her foot.

 

"We should go shopping~!" Zhou Mi cheered, an elated smile instantly jumping onto his face.

 

A couple of them groaned as Jeri turned to give the tallest a questioning look.

 

"Shopping? Really Tuǐ? That's shocking, are you feeling ill?" she teased.

 

"Fine, I'm not getting anything for you then!" Zhou Mi huffed, standing from the booth and brushing off his pants.

 

"Noo! Tuǐ I'm sorry! Please don't leave me here with these meanies!" Jeri yelped, reaching out for him.

 

Zhou Mi rolled his eyes but chuckled as he reached over and grabbed Jeri's hand. He slid her across Sungmin's lap so that she was away from Kyuhyun while Henry stood as well.

 

"Anyone want to come with us?" Zhou Mi offered.

 

"I think I'm going to head back to the room and have a nap," Eunhyuk sighed, stretching in his seat.

 

"Same, I'm exhausted from yesterday," Donghae chuckled.

 

Kyuhyun, Siwon and Sungmin nodded as well making the three shrug and bid them farewell before moving out of the small café.

 

Jeri grinned and linked arms with the two men. "So where're we going my fellow outsiders? We have Tuǐ so I'm to assume Gucci will make a surprise appearance."

 

"Excuse you!" Zhou Mi huffed.

 

"Either that or Mario."

 

"She knows you too well," Henry laughed.

 

"Of course I do!" Jeri stated proudly, managing to slap her hand onto her chest with a broad grin. "It's why he's so easy to find Christmas gifts for~!"

 

"A Luigi pillow…" Zhou Mi snickered, remembering the gift.

 

"What? I personally think that you need to expand your horizons a little bit; Luigi is so underappreciated!" Jeri claimed.

 

"Whatever you say Jeri," Zhou Mi chuckled.

 

The trio got to the shopping district and the oldest was soon dragging his two juniors into every store, seeming especially excited now that he had someone who he could throw clothes at to try on who wouldn't boo-hoo too much.

 

"Go try this on next!" he cheered, pushing a long sleeved shirt at the girl.

 

"Pancake help me, I'm drowning in love over here!" Jeri whined, giving the Canadian a pleading look.

 

"Don't look at me, I'm here as a mediator," Henry laughed, not getting up from the chair.

 

"I don't love you anymore!" she barked as Zhou Mi pushed her towards the change rooms.

 

"Wait until he finds the dress section!" Henry laughed from outside.

 

"There's a dress section!?"

 

"HENRY!!!"

 

Jeri only got Henry bursting into laughter as her reply, Zhou Mi no doubt now shuffling through the dresses in order to make the tomboy suffer more than she already was. Begrudgingly, she changed into the shirt and walked out of the change room, her eyes widening when she saw the long baby blue dress over Zhou Mi's arm, the man holding a grin across his face.

 

"No."

 

"But I want you to try it~!" Zhou Mi booed, pushing the dress at the girl.

 

Jeri gave the article of clothing a disgusted look making the oldest pout.

 

"I will try it on… on one condition," Jeri began, lifting her eye towards him.

 

Zhou Mi gave an excited nod while Henry raised an eyebrow.

 

"You have to wear that and let me take a picture," she claimed, pointing over to a small row of t-shirts off to the side.

 

Zhou Mi's smile instantly fell when he saw the shirt as Henry howled, having to place his hands on his knees so that he didn't fall over. Zhou Mi pouted again but sighed and nodded.

 

Jeri took the dress with a sigh of her own and walked over to the change rooms, slipping out of her clothes and putting the dress on. She turned to look at herself in the mirror and felt the blood drain out of her face. She quickly pulled her jacket back on but left it ped, giving a relieved sigh when it covered her bare shoulders. She walked out of the small stall and instantly heard Zhou Mi give a whine of complaint.

 

"Why are you still wearing your jacket? It doesn't blend at all," he scolded, planting his fists on his hips.

 

"You get this or you get nothing," Jeri huffed, crossing her arms over her chest in defiance.

 

"Can I vote for nothing?" Henry teased.

 

"Ya you swine!!" Jeri barked, swinging around to glare at him while he laughed at her pink cheeks.

 

Attempting to brush off the embarrassed tone on her cheeks, Jeri walked over to the row of t-shirts from before and quickly one of them towards Zhou Mi, the taller giving a sigh but taking it and walking over to the change rooms. She walked over to Henry and stole her phone back from him, her fellow English native pulling his own phone out with a snicker.

 

A few seconds later, Zhou Mi came out with a sigh, the two maknaes bursting out laughing when they saw him in the shirt.

 

"Oh my god I'm printing this off and framing it when I get home!" Jeri howled, instantly snapping picture after picture of the man.

 

Zhou Mi pouted but didn't move to stop the younger too, pulling out his own phone with a smirk and taking a picture of Jeri. Said girl froze when she realized what she was wearing.

 

"YA! That better stay on your phone!" she barked, her cheeks going pink as she brought her jacket tighter around her.

 

Zhou Mi rolled his eyes and moved back to the change rooms.

 

"Wait! Pancake has to wear one too!" Jeri laughed, quickly pulling a red one off of the rack and pushing into his chest.

 

"Why do I have to wear one!?" he whined, giving her a dejected look.

 

"Hush! Think of it a couple shirts!" Jeri laughed, pushing him towards the change rooms as Zhou Mi laughed.

 

Henry sighed but went to change, closing the door behind him.

 

When he came back out Jeri laughed and took pictures of the two of them, showing them to the two.

 

"You should put one on and we can take a group selfie!" Henry laughed, walking over to the shirts and pulling out a green one.

 

Jeri snickered but took the shirt and entered the change room. Changing out of the dress and back into her pants, she slipped the shirt on, but due to it being a men's size, it was a wee bit tight around the chest area while it hung loose around her shoulders.

 

When she walked out of the change room, Zhou Mi pulled her in the middle of their trio and brought his phone up, Jeri quickly grinning and doing a peace sign while Henry did devil horns behind her head with a grin of his own.

 

"Dawww~! I want a copy~!" Jeri cooed with a laugh. "Foreigners forever!"

 

The three took a couple more pictures before changing back and buying a handful of items, or in Zhou Mi's case, several handfuls, before the taller pulled the two out of the store and into the next one.

 

"Can we sit somewhere and get something to eat?" Jeri asked, leaning on Henry's shoulder as she held her stomach with a pout.

 

"Sure! There should be a small vendor street just down a little further," Zhou Mi agreed, leading the way.

 

The two followed after the taller man and Jeri's mouth was soon drowning at the tempting smells that were assaulting her nose.

 

"Tuǐ what the heck is this??" she asked as she toted Henry after her.

 

"That, my dear, is roasted silkworm," the man laughed.

 

Jeri's face paled and she shuddered making the two chuckle, Henry leading her away from roasted anything that once lived.

 

"Can we get some sushi or something else that is allowed to be consumed?" Jeri groaned, hanging her head.

 

"Jeri!" Henry scolded. "Chinese street food is allowed to be eaten, you just have to get used to it."

 

"I'm not judging your different taste buds, but when I can clearly tell what it once was, I draw the line at eating it…" she blanched, tearing her eyes away from a vendor selling scorpions on a stick.

 

"Here madame picky, try this," Zhou Mi laughed, handing her and Henry a kebab with meat sprinkled with small seed on it.

 

Jeri bit into it and quickly gave him a thumbs up.

 

"Very tasty~" she cheered, full of food.

 

"It's been a while since I've had Chuanr; still as good as I remember," Henry laughed, taking bites of his own kebab.

 

"Jeri look! A memorabilia store!" Zhou Mi cheered, quickly dashing off.

 

"Tuǐ~!" she whined. "My feet hurt! Can't we just sit for like… five minutes?"

 

"Fine! You sit down and rest your lovely feet… Henry c'mon!"

 

"Ya! Why do I have to go with you!?!" the Canadian squeaked as he was dragged into the store.

 

"I'll leave the bags to you Jeri~!" Zhou Mi called behind him.

 

Jeri rolled her eyes and picked up the abandoned shopping bags and moved them over to a small bench not far away. She placed them on the ground under the bench and sat down, continuing to nibble at her kebab, playing with the stick once it was clean.

 

"I wonder what Hannie's doing right now?" she wondered aloud, tapping her chin with the stick.

 

With a smile she began swaying from side to side humming My Logo while swinging her feet in the air.

 

"I'm going international, go, go. International, show, show. International, logo~♪" she sang.

 

She caught a couple teen girls staring at her and grinned waving at them. They gave her a strange look and quickly walked away making her huff and pout.

 

"I know I'm not as good as Hannie but I wasn't that bad…" she muttered.

 

Stretching her arms above her head a releasing a sigh of content when her back cracked, Jeri brought her legs up to her chest and rested her cheek on her knees, closing her eyes.

 

"Jeri?"

 

The two turned to see the curl with her feet on the edge of the bench, her cheek resting on her knees and her eyes closed, breathing steady.

 

"Of all the places she falls asleep," Zhou Mi snickered as they walked over.

 

Henry went to shake her shoulder when Zhou Mi's hand shot out, shaking his head.

 

"Don't wake her, she's probably just as exhausted as we are," he claimed. "Turn around."

 

Catching on to the older man's idea, Henry rolled his eyes and turned around and knelt on the ground. Zhou Mi shifted the girl and managed to place her on Henry's back, placing her arms down his front as the Canadian reached back to grab her legs. He stood up and readjusted her slightly making Zhou Mi coo and rub circles on the sleeping girl's back.

 

"Well… I was getting tired anyways," Zhou Mi chuckled.

 

"You do realize that now you have to carry all of the bags right?" Henry snickered, beginning to head back to the hotels.

 

Zhou Mi's face fell as he looked back at the copious amounts of bags on the sidewalk. With a sigh, he picked them all up and trailed behind the two.

 


GUUUYYYYYYSSSS!!! OMG IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG I DIDN'T KNOW IF I WAS GONNA MAKE IT I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I know I said My return would be back in September but things just spun WAY out of control and my hiatus ended up being MUCH longer than I had anticipated. Im so glad to see that so many of you stuck around and chose to deal with my ridiculous disappearance, and I promise that I shall do my best to get back on track and give you the updates you've been so deprived of~

 

Thank you for subscribing and following along with me as I attempt to bring you an even greater experience with Jeri and the gang~!

Thank you to all subscribers as well as silent readers, and a special thanks to arandomperson, iheartbts, FixRate, DolphinWorld and Arashi93 for upvoting~!