Tattoo Rampage and Running Away

Unrelenting Fortitude

Jeri lightly knocked on the door and opened it.

 

" Hello~… Kyutie?" she called, looking for her fellow maknae.

 

She instantly spotted him on the computer with a pair of headphones over his ears. She grinned and made her way over and stopped right behind him. She leaned down and slowly slid her arms over his shoulders so that they were lying down his chest and rested her chin on his shoulder. The older man didn't so much as flinch at her action, but she could feel him smirk against her cheek.

 

"Shouldn’t you be at home??" he asked not looking away from his game. “Either resting or bothering you brother?”

 

"Your mom ran an art school right?" she asked, ignoring his comment and watching him play.

 

Kyuhyun hummed in agreement.

 

"Does that mean you're good at drawing, or at least have a moderate amount of skill in it?"

 

Kyuhyun paused his game and slid the headphones off of his head and turned the chair so he could look at her as she stood straight.

 

"Depends, what do I possibly get in return?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

Jeri couldn't help but laugh. She'd seen this side of Kyuhyun a couple times before; he hadn't been dubbed the devious maknae for nothing.

 

"Hmm, how about my eternal gratitude?" she grinned, sitting on the edge of his bed.

 

Kyuhyun snorted and stood from his chair. He walked over and stood so that he was in front of Jeri, his frame towering over her. He slowly leaned his body down until their foreheads were touching.

 

"Tempting, but I'll have to pass. Got anything else?" he stated.

 

Jeri didn't break their eyes contact and smirked. "Hmmm… I'll let you be the first one to see it." she replied.

 

"If I'm going to draw it then of course I'm going to be the first one to see it," he shot back, moving himself down further so that his hands rested on either side of her hips.

 

"True, but last time I checked, skin is different than paper," she teased moving her head so that their noses brushed together.

 

The playfulness from Kyuhyun's eyes quickly disappeared and was replaced with utter confusion. "Skin?"

 

Jeri couldn't hold in her laughter any longer, especially after seeing his adorable face contort so quickly. She gently pushed his shoulder so that she could get her personal space back and he sat back down on the chair.

 

"Yes, I want you to design a tattoo I want to get," she explained, shifting herself into a more comfortable position on the bed.

 

"You… want me to draw your tattoo?" he clarified, the perplexed look still on his face. "Why?"

 

"Because I have absolutely no drawing capabilities whatsoever and I have a moderate amount of confidence in yours. That and you're probably one of the few guys who would manage to keep it quiet until it's actually on me," she explained.

 

Kyuhyun still had a perplexed look plastered on his face making Jeri laugh. She slid off of the bed and walked over to him, poking his forehead. "If you don't want to do it, you don't have to," she said.

 

"No, I'll try to help you! It's just, this is the first time anyone's asked me to draw their tattoo… wait are you even old enough to get a tattoo?" he asked.

 

Jeri simply put her index finger to her lips and winked at him, making the 21 year old sigh.

 

"Awww! C'mon Kyutie!! Please~ I love you!!" she whined, clasping her hands in front of her and giving him her best puppy-dog eyes.

 

Kyuhyun gave her an unimpressed look but sighed.

 

"Why do I feel like I'm going to regret this?"

 

Jeri cheered and dashed out of the room. She came back a couple seconds later with her backpack, throwing it onto the bed and digging around in it. She pulled out pencils, pens, erasers, markers, sharpies, highlighters, the works.

 

"What do you want for a tattoo, a vomiting unicorn?" he gawked, looking at all of the different colours.

 

"Eww, no way do I want that, it doesn't have anything to do with you guys," she stated, pulling out some paper.

 

Kyuhyun gave her an odd look. "Us? What do you mean us?"

 

Jeri gave him an equally confused look. "What do you mean what do I mean, I want a tattoo of you guys; of Super Junior."

 

"Are you serious?" he asked.

 

"Why wouldn't I be?" she asked back, tilting her head to the side.

 

"Well… I…" Kyuhyun trailed off, not quite knowing what to say after that. He picked up a pencil and a sharpener. He sharpened it and took the shavings over to the small garbage can. "Alright, what do you want it to look like?" he asked sitting back down on the bed beside her.

 

"Well, I'm not going to ask you to do all 13 faces, so maybe you can make them chibi or something, that way it's not too much hassle and it'll fit," she began. "I was thinking of having all of you guys hanging from ropes or vines or something with your names beside each one of you."

 

"Wait, where are you getting it?" Kyuhyun asked looking down at her.

 

Jeri rolled onto her right side and dragged her finger from her left hip to just below her left armpit.

 

"That's going to be fairly big, but not enough for all 13 of us…" Kyuhyun stated.  Jeri pouted and he chuckled, scooping up a piece of paper and using a book as a table, quickly began to sketch. "What if… we do everyone… on… three ropes… instead of their own individual ones," he began quickly drawing three lines down the page, Jeri sitting up and shimmying over so that she could watch him. "If we do it this way, there'd be enough room for everyone, and it would fit on your side." He looked to the girl for her approval.

 

Jeri raised her head when he stopped and noticed he was looking at her. "It sounds good to me," she shrugged.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and began to draw the ropes a little better. "Do you want anyone in any specific order?" he asked.

 

"Hmmm, I guess from oldest to youngest-"

 

"Fine, put me on bottom!" he mock growled making her laugh.

 

"What? I want the best saved for last," she laughed patting his cheek.

 

Kyuhyun continued to playfully glare at her then smirked. "Fine, I'll accept that for now."

 

Jeri grinned and began to process of pointing to where she wanted everyone. After the positioning was finished, the two went through what each person should be doing, as them all just hanging there would look boring.

 

"Make Cookie falling off and Nemo pushing him up," Jeri laughed, pointing to the two circles that represented the two men.

 

"Donghae with a slightly grossed out face from pushing his ," Kyuhyun added with a smirk, quickly doing the rough sketches for it.

 

"So far, the middle rope it the most calm," she giggled pointing to it. "And you made Mickey look like Jesus; he's just standing there."

 

Kyuhyun laughed and erased it a bit, fixing his hyung's legs so that he was no longer floating.

 

This continued for a couple hours, going from lines and circles to actual people with faces. The thing they were having issues with was what each one would wear.

 

"I have an idea, where's your camera?" Jeri asked, springing from the bed.

 

"In the top drawer, why?"

 

Before he could get an answer, Jeri snatched the small device and ran out of the room into the living room.

 

"Picture time!!"

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and placed everything on the bed, following the girl out into the living room. When he turned the corner, as he expected, she was taking everyone's picture one by one, some of the guys going into poses, others just smiling.

 

"Smiles, I refuse to take your picture until you acquire trousers!" Jeri barked when the man tried to pose for the camera.

 

Eunhyuk sighed and made his way to his room, the others laughing as he did. Jeri turned and saw Kyuhyun standing there and winked at him. She skipped by him and into the little foyer leading to the outside of the dorm room.

 

"Alrighty, off to upstairs I go," she sang, sliding on her shoes. "Smiles!! I expect you to be wearing pants when I get back!!" she hollered back into the dorm.

 

She could hear a faint holler back and smiled, closing the door behind her. She skipped up the stairs and slid her second key into the slot and opened the door. She peeked around the corner as she slipped her shoes off and her nose was instantly hit by something tasty. She crept into the kitchen and noticed Hangeng standing in front of the stove.

 

"For me? You shouldn't have!" she cheered making the man jump.

 

"You nearly gave me a heart attack Jeri!" he scolded, giving her a stern look.

 

Jeri pouted and scuffed her toe on the tiled floor like a toddler caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Hangeng sighed and took the wooden spoon from the pot and blew on it. He held it over his hand and offered it to her. The teen clapped and slid the food into , savouring the taste.

 

"Mmmmm! Why are you singing, you should seriously become a chef! I'd fly to China for your food!" she stated.

 

Hangeng laughed and turned back to the stove, Jeri hopping over to stand beside him. She watched him for a couple minutes until he e of the small knobs and took the pot off of the burner and moved it onto a cool one. He turned to her and she quickly held up the camera with a large grin on her face.

 

"Picture?"

 

"Don't you have enough pictures of me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

Jeri huffed and stomped her foot like a five year old. "Fine then, I didn't want your picture anyways!"

 

"Jeri," Hangeng sighed as she stomped out of the kitchen. "Jeri!" he reached for the young girl and managed to snag her around the waist making her squeak.

 

She smacked his hands off of her and jumped forward, quickly pulling the camera up and snapping a picture of him before he could react. He gave her a look and she laughed, running out of the kitchen to the hall leading to the others' rooms. She opened the first door she came to and hopped in, jumping on the bed holding a reading Donghae.

 

"Neemmooo~" she sang.

 

"Jeeriii~ he sang back.

 

When she didn't reply, he lifted his eyes from his book to see she was holding up a camera. He laughed and posed for her, sticking out his tongue just before the flash went off. She looked at the picture, gave him a smile, then rolled off of his bed and onto Leeteuk's.

 

"Georgie, I love you~"  she sang, rolling around on the mattress.

 

"Aww, my baby sister! I love you too!," Leeteuk laughed, pulling the girl into a hug.

 

Jeri let out a growl that resembled a strangled cat making Leeteuk and Donghae laugh. Figuring that he wouldn't let her go for a bit, she raised the camera and took a picture of both of them, managing to move herself enough out of the shot so that his clothes could be seen. She managed to wiggle out of Leeteuk's grip and dashed out of the room and a little further down the hall. She knocked and stuck her head in.

 

"Itchy~ Are you decent?" she called, looking around the room.

 

"Depends, do you want me to be?" she heard him call back.

 

"Well if you're not then I'm taking a picture anyways and putting it on EBay," she laughed, catching sight of him digging through his closet.

 

Heechul finished sifting through it and gave the girl a grin, staying still so that she could snap the picture. She looked at it and nodded, then looked around the room.

 

"Where's Tank?" she asked, not seeing her tank anywhere in the room.

 

"Who said you could come into our dorm?"

 

Jeri jumped slightly and turned around, seeing the man in question standing behind her with a smirk. She held the camera up to her face so that her eyes peeked over it and gave him her best puppy-dog eyes. Kangin laughed, ruffled her hair, then struck a pose, letting Jeri snap a picture of him.

 

"Are you taking pictures of everyone?" Heechul asked as she waited for the picture to load.

 

"Yeah, why?" she asked back, looking up at him.

 

"No reason, just don't burst into Shindong's room, he has a migraine," the older man stated sitting on his bed.

 

Jeri nodded and slipped out of their room and down the hall. She gently knocked on the door and opened it as quietly as she could, not wanting to wake the man up if he was sleeping. She poked her head into the room and sure enough he was buried under his covers. She snuck into the room and moved the sheet so that she could see his face. She nearly jumped out of her skin when his eyes ended up staring right back at hers.

 

"You scared the crap out of me!" she scolded, lightly hitting his shoulder.

 

Shindong chuckled and sat up, showing her that he must've fallen asleep in his clothes from yesterday as they were still on his body rather than his pajamas. She gently placed a hand on his forehead and gave him a disapproving look.

 

"Now see here Donghee, you better not be getting sick on me!" she scolded him, using his real name to get her point across.

 

"I'm not getting sick, I just have a headache," Shindong replied, rubbing his eyes.

 

"A headache doesn't give you a fever," Jeri shot back crossing her arms over her chest.

 

"The fever?" Shindong questioned. "Oh, that's just how hot I am," he stated proudly running his hand through his tangled mop for added effect.

 

Jeri laughed, trying to keep her voice down and patted his knee.

 

"So, what can I do for you?" Shindong asked, standing from his bed and stretching.

 

"Can I take your picture?" she asked, holding up the camera with a grin.

 

"Isn't that Kyuhyun's?" the older man asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

"Technically, yes, but I'm borrowing it for now because I don't have mine," she explained.

 

Shindong chuckled and posed making her smile. She quickly took the picture, making sure to take the flash off so that his headache wouldn't get worse, hugged him and left the room, closing the door after her. She skipped her way out of the dorm room, yelling a goodbye to the guys, then made her way back to the 11th floor. She slid her card key in and opened the door, kicking off her shoes and bouncing into the living room. She saw everyone was back in the living room, either watching TV or playing a game. When Eunhyuk noticed she was standing there, he jumped up and posed, revealing he was indeed wearing pants. She laughed and snapped the picture, retreating back to Kyuhyun's room. She opened the door and the man was sitting on the bed scribbling over the paper.

 

"How's it going?" she asked as she closed the door behind her.

 

"Attempting to fix up their hair and faces. You?" he replied, looking up at her.

 

Jeri crawled onto the bed and opened the pictures of each member on the camera. She held it out so that Kyuhyun could see them and held it for him so that he could continue to draw.

 

"Heechul-hyung would be wearing pink," he laughed.

 

"I know right? Absolute shock overload when I walked into his room," she added.

 

After about forty-five minutes, the clothes on everyone had been done, all except for one.

 

"Damn you Simon," Jeri muttered, glaring at the chibi.

 

"Let's just put him in pants and a T-shirt," Kyuhyun stated, already sketching the lines for the clothing.

 

Jeri nodded in agreement and continued to watch the man beside her draw.

 

After all of the penciling was done, he took a fine tipped sharpie and outlined all of the major lines, erasing all of the sketch lines. He then took the multitude of colours that Jeri had brought and began to carefully colour everything in, Jeri helping him out. After they were done, he slid it over so that Jeri could look at it better.

 

"Whoa~" she gasped. "We make a great team! I'm sure with this my artist'll get the basic idea!" she cheered.

 

Kyuhyun laughed and leaned back on his hands, letting Jeri look at the picture closer. There was a knock on the door and Jeri quickly flipped the paper over as Kyuhyun called them to come in.

 

"What are you two doing in here?" Ryeowook asked, poking his head in.

 

"Having , and you're interrupting," Jeri replied flatly.

 

Ryeowook's face went beat red and he began stuttering, making the two maknaes burst out laughing.

 

"She was kidding Ryeowook-hyung," Kyuhyun laughed, sitting up on the bed. "What do you need?"

 

"Nothing, it's just you both have been in here for the whole morning and everyone was getting a little curious…" Ryeowook replied. "Well, just behave, alright?" he laughed walking out of the room but leaving the door open.

 

Jeri and Kyuhyun exchanged glances and smirked.

 

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Jeri asked.

 

"I'm pretty sure I am."

 

"Wookie, wait! You said you'd join and make it a !!" Jeri hollered out the open door.

 

All of the boys burst into laughter from the living room and she could hear one of them fall off of the couch.

 

"Aww, guys! Not in our room!" Sungmin whined playfully from the living room.

 

"Tap in for Ryeowook and you can come and join us!" Jeri replied, beginning to clear everything off of the bed while Kyuhyun was trying to keep himself from laughing.

 

There was a quick scuffle and a bunch of feet came racing towards the door. Sungmin managed to slide into the room and close the door, locking it after him, making Jeri and Kyuhyun laugh.

 

"Aww, come on! At least let me film it!" Eunhyuk's voice whined from the other side of the door.

 

"Nu-uh! You snooze you lose!" Jeri stated, finishing putting everything in her bag.

 

Sungmin stepped closer and picked up a couple markers she had dropped and handed them to her.

 

"What are you guys doing in here?" the older man asked, looking up at his two dongsaes.

 

"Drawing vomiting unicorns," Kyuhyun replied instantly, making Jeri snort.

 

Sungmin gave them a perplexed look, but shrugged and stood back up. He unlocked the door and the three exited the room, moving into the living room. When they got there, they all began lounging around until it was time for the men to leave for practise. Like usual, Jeri tagged along.

 

She watched from the back of the room as all 13 men danced around, their choreographer helping them out with some steps they were having troubles with. After only a couple hours of watching them dance, she already had Sorry, Sorry stuck in her head and even started dancing at the back with them so that she didn't distract anyone.

 

"Jeri!"

 

She jumped up straight and swung towards the little dance area where all the men were to see them all watching her.

 

"If you want to dance with us, then get out of the back!" Yesung called with a grin.

 

"I only dance for my cameras!" she called back. "That and you guys are on a tight schedule aren’t you? I don't want to interfere."

 

"Oh bah! Get up here and dance with us!" Heechul stated walking over to her.

 

Jeri shrieked and ran away from him, making the other guys laugh as Heechul followed his pursuit of the teen girl. He managed to snag her around the waist and bring her flailing body towards the small set.

 

"NUUUUU!!! Put me down!! MOM!! Itchy's bugging me!!!" Jeri cried out, making the guys laugh again.

 

"Heechul, if she doesn't want to dance, don't force her to," Leeteuk stated, used to Jeri referring to him as the mother of the group.

 

Heechul ignored his hyung's words and continued to drag the girl onto the set, firmly setting her down in front of the group. She tried to wriggle out of his grip, but his arms stayed around her waist as the men continued to talk amongst themselves. Finally, she just gave up and relaxed against the man's chest feeling him chuckle when she did.

 

After a couple of minutes, the director and one of the choreographers came over and started talking to the men, not noticing Jeri who was still resting against Heechul at first.

 

"And… who are you?" the director asked, finally noticing her.

 

"We're doing the Hello Baby program, this is our baby," Heechul responded before Jeri could, making the others burst into laughter.

 

"Ha, ha, very funny," she droned, pinching the back of his hand.

 

He yelped and released her allowing Jeri to introduce herself to the director and choreographer. They were decent about it, then promptly kicked her off of the set, getting a few sad awws from the guys.

 

"Oh stop, I'll be at the back, out of everyone's way," Jeri stated, walking off.

 

"We miss you already!" Hangeng called after her.

 

Jeri laughed and waved over her shoulder at them. She took up a spot against the back wall and continued to watch her favourite male group dance around to the highly addicting song. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and pulled it out, flipping it open.

 

Hey, you feel like ice cream? -Jun

 

Jeri laughed and quickly texted him back with a yes.

 

I'm assuming you're with the guys, so I'll bring it to the studio. -Jun

 

Jeri texted him back with a thanks and waited, continuing to watch the guys dance. After a couple of minutes, the side door opened and her own group quietly walked in. Jun squatted down next to her and handed her a vanilla ice cream cone, Jeri giving him a grateful smile.

 

"So, how was the show?" she asked as the three men sat around her.

 

"Boring, as usual," Setiawan droned his ice cream.

 

"Oh stop, Gantu, it couldn't have been that bad," Jeri stated.

 

"Some broad came in and tried to squeeze the ever-loving souls out of us," Jun muttered.

 

"It's times like that when I hate the paparazzi, they have no sense of boundaries," Harii added.

 

"Changing the subject before it becomes too boring, when are you guys heading out?" Setiawan asked, the ice cream off of his hand.

 

"Probably at the end of the week," Jun stated, looking at his sister. "Finish up our schedules and say good-bye. Do the guys know you're not going to be around for a couple weeks?"

 

Jeri stopped mid of her ice cream and her eyes widened slightly, making the three men laugh.

 

"Well, you better tell them brat, we're leaving in four days," Jun stated, patting her shoulder.

 

"Well, the best thing would be to wait until they're done for the day, that way you shouldn't distract them," Harii claimed, finishing off his ice cream.

 

"Just don't pull a Harii and leave without telling anyone," Jun added with a laugh.

 

"Would you let that go already?!" Harii whined, flicking ice cream at the younger man.

 

"I'll tell them when they're all done for the day and we're back at their dorms," Jeri stated, finishing off her ice cream as well.

 

"Why are you spending so much time over there anyways? Is there something going on that we should know about?" Setiawan asked, giving the girl an accusing look.

 

"Nothing's going on," Jeri defended. "They're just more tolerable than you guys."

 

Harii, Jun and Setiawan exchanged looks but shrugged, accepting it as a valid answer.

“Jeri… are you sure you’re ok to fly?” Harii finally asked, a look of concern crossing his face.

“I’m fine Harii,” Jeri laughed, using her knuckles to knock herself on the head. “My three weeks are used up plus another full one, if I’m not fully mended by now then my head’s not as hard as I thought.”

“You’re still pretty hard-headed,” Setiawan chuckled.

Jeri turned and gave the leader a glare mixed with a pout as Jun and Harii laughed.

 

"You guys come to our studio and you don't bring us ice cream?! How rude!!"

 

Jun smirked and offered Yesung his ice cream cone, allowing the older man to have a , making the others laugh.

 

"How's the dancing going guys?" Harii asked as the rest of Super Junior meandered over.

 

"It's going," Siwon replied, sitting beside him.

 

"So, Jeri has an announcement for you all," Setiawan stated, moving his own ice cream away from Kangin.

 

Thirteen sets of eyes turned to Jeri, full of curiosity as the girl glared at Setiawan.

 

"Did I not just finish telling you that I would tell them when we got back to the dorms!?" she growled.

 

"And knowing you, you'd forget about it, so tell them now," the older man shot back.

 

Jeri huffed and crossed her arms, pouting. A pair of arms s around her waist and pulled her into their lap. She turned her head to see it was Hangeng, her best friend looking slightly concerned.

 

"Jun and I are going to North America at the end of the week, and we won't be back for a couple of weeks," she sighed, finally giving in.

 

There was an instant response of unhappy aws, Hangeng's arms tightening around the girl's waist.

 

"Why are you going to North America?" Kibum asked.

 

"Jeri wants to try and find something that she's been looking for for a couple of years. We found out that you can get really good ones in Canada, so we're going," Jun explained, leaning back on his hands.

 

"Don't they do mail order or something?" Donghae whined, playing with the laces of Jeri's shoes.

 

Jeri laughed and patted the man's head with a smile. "Unfortunately they don't; we have to fly down and go get it ourselves."

 

"How long are you going to be gone for?" Sungmin asked.

 

"One week tops?" Jeri assumed, turning to her brother for confirmation.

 

Jun nodded and pulled out his phone when it started ringing. He stood and walked out to take the call as some of the Super Junior members shuffled closer to the teen girl.

 

"Maybe some of us can come with you..." Ryeowook said, obviously a little bummed out.

 

Jeri burst into laughter, covering to try and calm herself down. "You guys are acting like I'm leaving and never coming back; it's only for a one week, not a whole year or something," she laughed.

 

"It might as well be a year..." Shindong muttered.

 

"I think the longest we've gone without seeing you to date was five days, and that was when you were sick two years ago," Hangeng stated with a laugh, the others laughing with him.

 

"You guys are sweet, but I'll be back before you know it," Jeri cooed, reaching back to pat Hangeng's head.

 

Before any of the guys could respond, the manager called all of them back over to the set. They bid the girl farewell and walked back over, Jeri sliding over so that she was sitting beside Harii again. Just as she did, Jun walked back in and stood beside the three.

 

"That was Seomun-hyung, he wants to talk to us about a couple things before we head out," he reported.

 

The three nodded and stood, Setiawan and Harii following Jun out of the set, Jeri lagging behind for a couple seconds, watching the boys dancing on the set. Kyuhyun caught her looking at them and winked at her making her laugh. She gave him a small wave, which he nodded to, and she followed her brother and fellow band-mates out of the studio.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Jeri sighed as she made her way into the dorm building, rubbing the side of her head as she walked through the sliding doors. She greeted the woman at the front desk as usual, exchanging smiles, and trekked up the stairs. When got up to the 11th floor and slipped the card key out of her pocket and into the slot, unlocking the door. As soon as she closed the door and took off her shoes, she was instantly thrown over someone's shoulder, making her shriek.

 

"Yah! Tank, put me down~" she whined, lightly slapping the man on the back as he carried her into the living room.

 

She was unceremoniously dropped onto the couch, her body landing across Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kibum and Hangeng's laps making them groan. She attempted to roll off of them, but Siwon quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, ending in her half off of the couch and half on the floor.

 

"Simon... please let go, Smiles is kneeing me in the chest, and it's extremely uncomfortable," she wheezed, making some of the men chuckle.

 

Siwon immediately released her, ending in her toppling off of them and landing on top of Ryeowook and Sungmin who were watching Kyuhyun, Heechul and Shindong play a game on the TV. She grunted an apology and manoeuvred herself so that she was sitting in between the two men and leaning against Kibum's legs the man fiddling with her hair.

 

"So, what's the verdict?" Yesung asked from one of the chairs off to the side.

 

Jeri looked up at him with a confused look. "Verdict?"

 

"Yeah, we want to do something fun before you run away to Canada," Donghae explained. "What do you want to do?"

 

Jeri blinked a couple times then raised her eyes to the ceiling, a thoughtful look appearing on her face. "I'm... not really sure. I guess I never really thought about it. Actually, to be completely honest, I don't even know what there is we can do here, I'm still not fully aware of what's around..." Jeri claimed, tapping her chin.

 

"How about we do like a battle royal?" Leeteuk offered, turning in his chair so that he could talk to everyone.

 

"What do you mean a battle royal?" Sungmin asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

"We all think of something we can do with or for Jeri, and if we have the same idea as someone else, you pair up with them. We take Jeri around for the next couple days to each thing, and whichever she thinks was the best wins," the leader explained.

 

"What would we win?" Kangin asked.

 

"I'll give the winners a kiss," Jeri shot out with a grin.


The men all burst into hoots and hollers making her laugh. They all began to talk among themselves as Jeri walked into the kitchen for something to drink.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have once again managed to update on time! I'm not going to saying anything else because I don't want to jinx myself XD

Thank you for subscribing and following along with me as I attempt to bring you an even greater experience with Jeri and the gang~!

Thank you to all subscribers as well as silent readers, and a special thanks to arandomperson, iheartbts, FixRate and DolphinWorld for upvoting~!